Refute Biden

You can't

Attached: fpris.png (831x439, 52.34K)

Yes I can.
Refuted.

A small fraction of the people at the "insurrection" attacked cops, you wretched faggot.

the only thing that matters here is that OP is a tranny

I'm confused, democrats hate police and post shit like "ACAB" meaning All Cops Are Bad. They should support January 6th?

Attached: 1621844870027.jpg (546x550, 51.45K)

KYS rapist
refuted

Who is Ray Epps? And who is the black dude in the MAGA hat urging violence and why does he look at lot like a Capitol Police commander? I mean they all look alike but some more than ofhers

Actually I do support law and order. Furthermore I do not openly condemn or praise someone until they have had a trial by a jury of their peers. Jumping the gun is a low IQ response.

So he's saying we should abandon law and order.

Only one person died on Jan 6th, and they were unarmed and murdered by the police.

Law and Order is a jewish dogwhistle

>attacked police
They were attacked by the police. Next.

Here you go

Attached: 1610339864465.jpg (1024x717, 161.72K)

I don't let a puppet who stole a Presidental election determine what's lawful for me...

Attached: 1661896887912948.png (784x1800, 2.69M)

Sure. They were attacking a house of criminals.

He’s right, because it was law enforcement who attacked law enforcement.

Only patriots were the (typical) rowdy American tourists on the capital building.

Not my problem

Attached: 1660742526670859m.jpg (1024x683, 108.13K)

Hardly anybody political is actually defending the people that went in (after the cops opened the doors)

Brandon is just trying to Groom voters with kikery like this.

Attached: 1660075860504192.jpg (726x1024, 128.87K)

You can’t claim to be Joe Biden and call the people who called out your deep state stolen election “insurrectionists”, without looking like the most pathetic piece of shit to ever be frauded into office.

>you can't not want to shake the hands of your invisible handlers and call yourself the leader of the most powerful nation in the world
I can shit in Biden's cut open throat and still be a patriot if I want.

Yes. The people who attacked the police were infiltrators and agents provocateurs so yeah, most likely not patriotic.

>You can't
Almost no one defends the tiny minority of protesters that attacked cops. But what was just as bad as that (and actually even worse) was when one of those cops murdered and unarmed protester who was not attacking him.

Attached: Ashli-Babbitt-Murdered-1610115496896.jpg (750x386, 25.03K)

>Only one person died on Jan 6th, and they were unarmed and murdered by the police.
There was more than one death. But only one was a murder: Ashli Babbitt. The other deaths were heart attacks, strokes, etc.

thats nice you can't rig elections but here we are

Nobody attacked police. There's literally video of the whole thing .why tf are leftists hanging their hat here ?

I guess he conveniently left out the part where the government who ratifies and validates the laws shat all over that by stealing an election

It means all cops are bastards. Got a guy at work fired for posting it because the ADL lists it as antisemitic.

>Nobody attacked police. There's literally video of the whole thing .why tf are leftists hanging their hat here ?
because milking this is their entire 2022 election strategy. They'll probably be milking it in 2024 too.

You can't claim to win elections when you don't even write your tweets. You can't claim to have a greater popularity when you have literally zero audience at your rallies.

Debunked

You can't be for "LAW ENFORCEMENT" and not condemn the BLM riots of 2020.

So is peace and prosperity doctrine.

>the ADL lists it as antisemitic.
What isn't?

Okay, how many people attacked police on January 6th? All the other people are patriots.

None of the people from either side are revolutionaries in any way whatsoever.
It's a funny thing, really. You know how Any Forums talks about controlled opposition? I think it's worse than that. Controlled opposition means that one side believes in something and wants their country to be in a certain way from a political standpoint, while the other side is acting like a fake adversary in order to fool people into thinking that they have a choice. I think it's gotten to the point where both sides are controlled opposition. No side has any remotely realistic viewpoint or any concrete ideal that they want to achieve, but they really hate the guts of the other side. So everything that the other side does is bad, and they'll fight them for it.
Now, both sides are busy fighting each other, and both sides are easily manipulated with the help of the other. Meanwhile, whoever planned this is scheming away, unbothered.
This is why it's confusing and paradoxical. You're trying to decipher meaning and logic from the actions of what's essentially a bunch of rubes with pitchforks and a blinding desire to gut each other. All that they claim to believe in is bullshit that the propaganda machine has artificially attached to them in order to push them in some arbitrary direction, and all you're getting is paradoxical snippets of what's essentially the propaganda equivalent of the telephone game.

>You can't claim to be for law and order and say everyone who was there on January 6th attacked the police/government
What is the difference between a democrat and a dinosaur?
The dinosaur understood when they were going extinct

you cant claim to be for law and order and leave the border wide open
you cant claim to be for law and order and then refuse to prosecute your own son for a litany of crimes
etc. etc. etc.

remember, who counts teh vote isn't important - Supreme Court

Attached: stalin_Biden_voting.jpg (680x636, 122.57K)

There goes mister uniter bringing us all together again.

>I guess he conveniently left out the part where the government who ratifies and validates the laws shat all over that by stealing an election

Attached: Nicolás-Gómez-Dávila-Quote-Dying-Societies-Accumulate-Laws-Like-Dying-Men-Accumulate-Remedies-Nicholas-Gomez-Davila-Colombian-Philsopher-Quotations.jpg (726x907, 102.06K)