Based Norm Thread

Attached: 75C4443C-8A6C-4BC5-A032-7321C65B2177.jpg (1170x723, 132.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Norm had to be the smartest man alive to get away with doing Hitler routines and holocaust jokes constantly as a white male in the modern day

Who names their kid norm? I'd refuse to be called by that

Attached: EEFDE872-4D65-4FC4-972A-20E2CA82CA79.png (827x590, 437.94K)

The greatest leaf to ever live but unironically

Norm was based before most of you zoomers were born
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

Norman is a name you ignorant burger

well they did cancel him when the cancer didnt kill him fast enough

I miss norm.

Well this explains why they finished him off (after giving him cancer beforehand)

Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990.

Look, we’ve all made mistakes. Let’s not judge.

Can you provide anything I can read about this or do you just spam the fuck out of that shit any time it's slightly tangentially relevant?

He should have gone back to doing the fake news instead of that god awful talk show. It was so shit but he will be missed.

He's just Canadian. We blame most of the shitty things we do on random Americans.

* blocks your insurrection *

Attached: images.jpeg-47.jpg (554x554, 19.14K)

I bet someone believes the government killed him

So you don't really add anything to the discussion. You got paid taxpayer money to post here. You aren''t creating a political discussion, you are expecting a reddit tier worship of your tv celebrity.

Here are the rules of the board:

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Any Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Any Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>News
He was a news anchor @ weekend update retard

That was Gilbert Gottfried's joke, not Norm's.

Attached: GotAnyGum.jpg (675x505, 175.93K)