New York State

Redpill me on what life is like in Central / Upstate New York. I may be moving across the country to Syracuse.
Anyone with experience care to report in? How cucked is it?

Attached: 5E7CF99D-E6AD-4773-8838-B6C79C2E9871.jpg (241x209, 11.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IunZX2a_M0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you out of your fucking mind.
Don't ever set foot in new york state for any reason.
Life long upstater here.

It's near Ontario which is the worst place on earth, I'd be wary

You see all those states around New York. Same shit for less than half the price.

Syracuse sucks dude. That's where my parents are from but I was raised in florida. Syracuse is a run down ex manufacturing city with no jobs, and blacks from NYC are moving there because they can't afford NYC. Its a depressing city. And the whites that are left are all libcucks.

Really? Syracuse real estate seems crazy cheap.

Economically depressed and cucked like the rest of the state. Instead of minorities you’ve got rednecks but they are no less criminal drug addicts. But Viggo mortenson lives down the street and our P.O. Boxes are next to each other which is kind of cool

>Syracuse

Stop to steal the name of our cities, I know it's not the only one

it's because there is no money there. none.
compare the real estate in Bethlehem where there is some actual money.

Come to the college towns youll love them

New York is just a cursed state in general.
Angry people everywhere, from rural upstate, to the city, and Long Island. That's what you get when you combine greaseballs and matzahballs into one package.

Ithaca and the college towns are nice. Cheaper than the rest of NY by a large margin. Still expensive compared to everywhere else. Pretty nice overall.

Like most of Europe Italy is owned by the US. Tough shit being a conquered nation, right?

housing can be cheap but the taxes aren't

Ithaca is a shithole. College towns are shitholes. College students are shitheads.

Go be a bitter faggot somewhere else

enjoy your property taxes

full of mouth breathing "rednecks", jews and niggers avoid at all costs.

If you are from California, it is cheap. If you are from anywhere that isn't hell it isn't cheap.

Go back home faggot

But he's right, ya anono XD

umm you should eat at the Yellow Delis

Go kill yourself you faggot zoomer.

Upstate sucks. At least move to Buffalo so you can be close to Toronto. That way you can go fuck leaf skanks.

wot? buffalo is like the one place even worse than syracuse. At least the food is better I guess.

youtu.be/IunZX2a_M0I

Lol. Niggers.

I've been to both, Buffalo is far better than Syracuse.

>Ithaca
When was the last time you were in Ithaca?
It's full of niggers and uppity white people who pretend not to notice that it's gone to shit.

> syracuse is upstate
> its in the middle of the state

Maybe its me but upstate should mean... up.
I was in st lawrence/franklin county for awhile and its kinda nice and cheap but no money so all work is atleast 2 hours away on a good day without snow.
If you find work that aint the prisons or Alcoa everybody wants a college degree to scrub toilets for minimum wage.
Fresh air niggers everywhere there now also thanks to those prisons.

>st lawrence/franklin county
You are talking about the North Country

Syracuse is full of niggers and minorities
If you're not north of rt49 your fucked

It's a dream in regards to it's natural environment. It's nightmare in regards to the people running it. A damn shame.

T. Former Upstater

Upstate New York is filled with stupid hillbillies. Be smart and move to New England instead. Whitest part of the country and easily the most redpilled

Says the ZOG citizen.