Lmao amerimutts are you guys ok over there?

Lmao amerimutts are you guys ok over there?

Attached: A2A10145-58C5-4B3B-8783-9F653D85B807.jpg (828x1112, 438.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpb9474jOjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JANNIES I SEE YOUR HOME

That's okay. I just shart my load onto teacher's desk.

Attached: 1608861681314.jpg (656x679, 55.6K)

Kek mutts need 24/7 access to a bathroom in order to handle unexpected sharts.

seems totally normal

Attached: 1601263866504.jpg (561x600, 71.96K)

No kidding. You’ll have Timmy and jasmine shitting themselves everywhere in school

>Gee why does it feels like diaper fetish has suddenly exploded

Fake and gay

Literally do that. They’ll get the message.
Bars appear and that will only increase until you are on the inside and cannot get out. Shart, shart my pretties, shart for freedom. Oh say can you seeeeee!
I get a tear in my eye every time i hear a brap.

Attached: 957F889F-5103-4AC6-AFAD-E34FA6E78F7A.gif (250x444, 3.46M)

You WILL wear the diaper and you WILL be happy

Rent free

The polish shitter cleaner can only jizz mop so many times before he drinks too much vodka and can no longer be effective. It's a polish toilet scrubber saver.

That's a good way to get shit in your water fountain.

Tell me you live near niggers without saying the n word

Stick yer weenie between the slats and piss on the floor.

just expel the tranny

What "inner city" school is this in?

Yeah because places like my school the bathrooms were for fucking, smoking weed and jumping in new gang members. Love your kids, don't send them to public school.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpb9474jOjs

Every goddamn person in here going "how DARE they" without any thought as to what behavior caused them to think they needed to lock the doors.

Fuckin 16 year olds wasting half of a class period on goddamn TikTok in the bathroom is why this door is locked. It's not "capitalism" or "gotta make good factory workers" or even fucking control (because goddamn, teachers got bigger shit to worry about these days, you know like not pissing off the wrong kid and getting shot).

All you teenagers and college students on here take a good hard fucking look at your own behavior LAST SCHOOL YEAR and tell me this wasn't necessary.

EDIT: And OP confirms it. Fucking teenagers smearing shit on the walls. You goddamn did this to yourselves. Thank your braindead asshole classmates. It's THEIR FAULT.

I figured this was because of the "devious licks" trend (which is really just being niggers but recording it), is shit smearing a Tik Tok trend now too? Besides, if I really had to lay cable the drinking fountain is right there. Not. My. Problem.

>Why yes of course i will defend my opressors telling me what i can and can't do and blaming the zoomers for being forced to live in a racial jungle i actively help to create and sustain.

>Fuckin 16 year olds wasting half of a class period on goddamn TikTok
Ok but lets be real, that's not what they're stopping

their stopping niggers from going into the bathrooms smoking drugs and getting in fights

what is wrong with muttmericans

Attached: 1587350716049.gif (280x204, 1.89M)

>Every goddamn person in here going "how DARE they" without any thought as to what behavior caused them to think they needed to lock the doors.
How dare you not read my post faggot

>children should have free will

ok syria, next youll tell me women should be able to vote

>EDIT:
Kek this is good.

You can shit in the shitting field like the rest of them. Ill even have you be the designated shit boy picking up shits all day and cleaning the field.

I want one.

public school sucks

confident they aren't poisoning themselves with trash goyslop and triggering gut inflammation responses from the vast public, just another day in delusional Amerishart

what twisted confusion of ideas lead to this garbage?

trial test installation before they put them on all doors and entry points "to prevent against shooters" lmao imagine sending your kid to a public school in current_year+7 shiggy diggy doo senpai ngmi desu

Attached: educated.jpg (528x660, 78.25K)

Illegal in the uk to not provide bathrooms .

Stop calling us that fucking word, white Americans are racially pure!