Why is atheism the norm in Europe but completely taboo in the US?

Why is atheism the norm in Europe but completely taboo in the US?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 1.49.04 PM.png (1264x260, 141.89K)

There's a lot of niggers and spics here.

Attached: Christian_world_map.png (1420x616, 42.99K)

Its just a majority thing so minority stick out, most people in my country dont have a religion including me so religious people tend to stick out same but other way in america

Who gives a shit? Makes no difference. (((Atheism))) is just (((Christianity/Islam))) without the Bible characters/deities/stories. Atheists are Christian in their worldview and values. Absolutely poisoned with jewish garbage.

because the Kikes have infested Europe for far longer than the USA

Not true I hate jews

Europe is a failed state where they pay you to rape women

The US’ goal after WW2 was to completely rebuild Europe in a way that would ensure another Hitler type leader could never come to prominence. In order to do so, one of the things they had to do was gravitate people away from nationalistic and traditional rallying cries. They neutered their militaries and the US was more than happy to stand in as one, they tore apart national identity, and they pushed religion away from people. If people no longer believe in these traditions, then they will no longer work as a rallying cry. And yes, I know it’s the Jews.

>taboo in U.S
arent "we" leading the charge on hormone treatment for children as we're people forcibly assimilated in tranny-planet? God is nothing if not for reason itself. Reasoning, the thing that separates us from the animals, yet we chose chicks with dicks. The U.S is godless as fuck

That way when god kills all eurofags this decade he’ll have an excuse

one of the most brutal post I've read on here

Because europeans are more intelligent that mutts

>Europe turns from the ways of God
Explains a lot

Exactly. I don’t know many people under 30 who are religious. The only ones who go to church do it because of family. Most people say “well I’m not a Christian but I believe in something out there.” Even the pious live a relatively atheistic and decadent lifestyle. America pushed it on Europe gradually and the people who were born into it are now the majority. The US has pushed much harder on its population over a shorter timespan.

religion is used to justify the nasty shit the elite do to us

I know a lot, but none of them are white.

The US is one of the most psychotically Christian countries in the world.

Attached: Church attendance and importance of religion (US vs EU).jpg (4096x2048, 1.41M)

America is the most godless country in the world

Atheism always devolves into hedonism which is satanism. Satan's grip on Europe is just much stronger but he's working overtime on the US

Attached: God is real.jpg (602x1024, 97.69K)

What are you even talking about?

The occult is used to justify nasty shit, big difference

Attached: God will have the last word.jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

>I might go insane and do something but because I believe in Sky Daddy I feel content to do nothing and let society continue to collapse.
Christians in a nutshell.

Yes of course, because atheists are leading the resistance with their fearless leaders Bill Maher and Sam Harris.

Attached: repent digits.png (1217x671, 83.38K)