When will one of you worthless faggots take one for the team and create a website documenting these coal burners...

When will one of you worthless faggots take one for the team and create a website documenting these coal burners? These women belong on lists

Attached: coal burning whore.png (619x745, 978.61K)

Any Forums IS YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

it doesn't matter they will have nigger babies anyways

What ended up happening to coalfax? I never did hear why or more importantly (((who))) took it down?

As a black man I hope you do. I'll use it to show off to racist crackers online

it got memory holed. jews were surely behind it being taken down

FUCK. We don't brag enough about how many white bitches we fuck. Publicizing it more will definitely demoralize racist crackers

Here you go, OP. have some nigger gore

Attached: Theonlybasednigger.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

stop being so obessed about vaginas!!!!!!!!!!

are you suggesting someone create a site that gives the fax (facts) about coalburners? a coalfax, if you will?

Not all of them will. For some it is just a phase that they will grow out of and I wouldn't want an unsuspecting white man to accidently involve himself with these race traitors without being able to make an informed decision.

>pic related is the girl in the op before she burned coal

Feel free to post other coal burners that you've been keeping tabs on in this thread

Attached: pre burn.png (209x638, 276.78K)

Why do all women go out the tribe and fuck other men? Women have zero loyalty to their tribe of men despite everything the men do for the tribe

I've been saying this. Very hot women actually love us and if we could get it out there we could undo the narrative about black men being the most undesirable

Maybe if the seething about stupid coalburners who are gonna fuck niggers regardless of Any Forums complaining stopped, less women would do it.
Making nigger fucking more taboo only encourages certain dumb bitches to do it out of spite/virtue. If people keep seething and acknowledging it, the interpretation from potential coalburners is "omg this country is still so heckin racist, here, I'll fuck niggers to pwn the racists tee hee"
So just stop caring, you can still hate niggers (like me), but seething openly only adds fuel.
Many women think they are freedom fighters for dating niggers, it's fucking childish and sadly the main reason is online unintentional fetishization created from Any Forumsniggers who can't shut the fuck up about it.

these people will die out soon
they don't breed after all

Faggot this is Any Forums. No one is seething about race mixing outside of this image side of the internet

are you fucking retarded Africas black population will hit 5 Billion you tetarded stupid fuck

>Subtle cuck thread?

chink
Crackers and chinks seething as usual

>Wanting to document and shame the coal burners means YOU are a cuck
There's a reason that a certain website (which earns you a ban for mentioning) garnered so much notoriety so quickly

As Andrew Tate once said, "We could solve all of this if womens' partner count was stamped on their forehead."

That's horrible

Fuck she looks so innocent. Looks really dont tell you anything.

I see why you're scared. I have a big cock. No woman forgets it after I've been with them

>listening to a half breed rapist and sexual slaver

l o l

coal fax gets you banned?

Bro, despite only making up 0.2% of the global population, niggers commit 90% of all crimes, read a book

Attached: NdX.gif (245x344, 1.94M)

The innocent ones are always the ones with the most skeletons in their closet

Oh it spreads to normie platforms like instagram, i've seen obnoxious coalburning videos/"ayo look at dis snowbunny shieet" vids and people will make "toll" comments in the comment section.
Many right wing pages on instagram that encourage not mixing (which is a good thing but my point still remains). Edgy contrarian leftists see this stuff and make a huge stereotype of the right is that there's a strict stance against race mixing so the leftist, who is mentally ill, makes it all about racism and le great culture war and stupid coalburners are made for spite and virtue purposes, cause they're retarded.
If you want to be a tradfag, fine. If you want to marry a White woman, fine. Just do it in silence.
My main point is 100% of the people on earth are gonna chose what they want to do regardless, so just you do you and prosper. Everyone knows niggers are disgusting, all the data says so. Only a small small portion of White racemix with niggers so just stop caring when they do.

As long as there is no preventative measure to stop women from making destructive decisions we will see more of the same. Even more reason why these women must be documented

Attached: preburn2.png (502x686, 746.64K)

don't forget many of these bitches will just abort the nigglet and pretend nothing ever happened.

>My main point is 100% of the people on earth are gonna chose what they want to do regardless, so just you do you and prosper. Everyone knows niggers are disgusting, all the data says so. Only a small small portion of White racemix with niggers so just stop caring when they do.
You know we used to be able to put a stop to race mixing and it was sanctioned by the government. Now you want to grovel at the feet of women and excuse their behavior. We shouldn't be giving an inch on the issue and should one of our women transgress then they should be put on a list

I thought the guy starting it got punished for it? 100% they found some loophole and fucked him over.