Brit/pol/

>Sky-high energy bills will force pubs to shut and are 'wiping out profits' as landlords say electric and gas has risen by 300% - and campaigner warns seven out of 10 pubs WON'T make it through winter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11160441/Sky-high-energy-bills-force-pubs-shut-wiping-profits.html

>Farewell... but not goodbye? Boris Johnson refuses to rule out political comeback as he begins his valedictory tour of Britain in his final week as PM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11160951/Boris-Johnson-refuses-rule-comeback-begins-valedictory-tour-UK-final-week-PM.html

>Billionaire Issa brothers who own Asda 'in bid to take over 130 Co-op forecourts': Supermarket giant emerges as frontrunner to buy rival grocer's petrol stations for £450m
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11159929/Billionaire-Issa-brothers-Asda-bid-130-op-forecourts-450million.html

>Researcher admits to being a PAEDOPHILE in bizarre academic paper where he urges society to be 'more tolerant to people attracted to children'
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11160209/Researcher-admits-PAEDOPHILE-bizarre-academic-paper.html

>'He, she, it... whatever he is': Jeremy Clarkson struggles to grasp Eddie Izzard's feminine pronouns as he admits he doesn't know who half the stars are on celeb version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11161363/He-Jeremy-Clarkson-struggles-grasp-Eddie-Izzards-feminine-pronouns.html

>Shamima Begum 'was smuggled into Syria by a Canadian SPY': New book claims London teen and her schoolfriends were helped by agent – who then helped Ottawa cover up the scandal
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11161823/Shamima-Begum-smuggled-Syria-Canadian-SPY-Book-claims-teen-helped-double-agent.html

Attached: Semper Bufo.jpg (256x197, 8.08K)

No one here will win.

Attached: 1661901459632877.webm (478x618, 1.94M)

N O N C E
O
N
C
E

Those eyes holy shit.

we should just be annexed by america, we're already half way their now, our own government are incompetent on both sides and only do favours for their friends in finance and industry while the rest of the country goes to shit

>final week as PM
It's going to be fucking mental isn't it.

Bet she was cheating on him lol

He’s going to lumber his replacement with so much debt :))))

YOU PACK OF FUCKING SPASTICS

Attached: bochk.jpg (2884x3745, 1.76M)

YOU SEETHING OF FUCKING SPASTICS*

They gave me ads on spotify again lads. thinking this might be it this is sending me over edge.....

Drop the spoon, drop the spoon now.

Just watched the movie Annihilation. Quite unsettling, but very good. Will have to think about what it meant.

>It's going to be fucking mental isn't it.
Probably not but going by over extended this later part of the leadership I suspect the whole thing will be boring on the whole.

Prefer The Quatermass Xperiment tbqh

Attached: 12_10_Quatermass_big.jpg (1000x745, 172.36K)

That's not the real cheeky girls, they wouldn't do something like this. It's wax doubles that bojo bought to have sex with.

i'll take it from here

You'll take it from anywhere.

Maybe it is the real Bojo. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-014153_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1520, 331.33K)

rekt

hello lads

Attached: 1604797456265.jpg (1080x1064, 69.95K)

I might actually miss this mad lad. He was at least entertaining.

You've done him.

Best PM ever. Sure he'll be back soon tbqh.

Boris did nothing wrong.