The Great Uniter

twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1564742510408261633?t=I4qJTItmagaFnW7tnoCjAg&s=19

Attached: 20220830_185945.jpg (1080x1107, 214.44K)

My opposition is bad. I am good

Attached: 1660429294908958.jpg (680x500, 64.28K)

Now post his earlier speech about killing republicans with F-35s

i didnt know feminists, BLM, and antifa were maga republicans

>extreme maga
Yes. Fuck around and find out.
You gonna arrest Trump or no?

this,
/thread

Your future is doomed

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-180521525.jpg (1080x2448, 467.93K)

they won't do shit, the boomerwaffen would freak and jan 6 every police building/federal agency until they found the trumpenfuhrer

I don't want unity with sick individuals who see cutting off the genitals of mentally ill children as justified. If that's the only way forward for America, then I would love to see it destroyed

>we choose unity and optimism
>btw those millions of people who didn't vote for me r all the bad words and ruined everything

Take that Jack

Attached: 4F2717B6-62FE-4EAD-96EA-DF1685D3D494.jpg (788x613, 91.43K)

CULTURE WAR.DURRRR.

fringe issue. has almost no impact.

Because fighting my political opponents pays my rent, reverses inflation, and lowers the crime rate.

>these people are terrible and I hate them.
>I'm for unity

From a Machiavellian point of view Biden is doing exactly what he should be doing by attempting to unite the majority (or perceived majority) of the population against one scape goat group, the one which happens to be his main opposition.

>TREASON!!!
>WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISTS!!!
>WINTER OF DEATH!!!
>We choose peace and unity :)

>Us vs Them
>The great uniter
kek

>claims to be in favour of unity
>shits on half the country
Based dementia. Not that he wrote it of course, but still.

it's going to be surreal when he wins a second term (after Democrats sweep midterms). it will literally be the end of the US

Gettin real fucking tired of these shitty bait threads from one post OPs...

I love how liberals can not understand how repulsive and rude they are when discussing with or even describing conservatives.

Attached: Liber_SJW_Logic.jpg (563x568, 61.42K)

If you tell a big enough lie it will be believed.

have a cookie.. hahahahaha

Attached: 3722773973207.jpg (522x677, 83.39K)

Not a lib, but why should I be nice to you? You are a rando retard on the internet. Maybe if you were my acquaintance or friend I'd give you some courtesy, but otherwise you're just some anonymous faglord.

Attached: N.jpg (400x400, 24.99K)

As always, the DNC. Deflect, Neglect, and Corrupt.

Attached: 17.jpg (302x239, 16.23K)

It’s totally logical if you live in their echo chamber. Their arguments are not even arguments. They’re religious tenets. The heretic who doesn’t believe must be destroyed to achieve unity.
Remember, there are no rights - these are privileges
There is no individual responsibility. Indeed there is no free will. Individuals must defer to the more popular (government) will. There is only collective responsibility. This does not fall, obviously, on my community. No collective responiibility lies with those who won’t comply. My political enemies.

He is saying negative things about his adversary and encouraging things about himself.

He sure does know how to shitpost and make the MAGA seethe