I hate this fucking world i hate all fucking people !!!!!!

Goodbye fuckers

One day one very bad day with gods will im going to buy a gun and fucking kill my self.

My whole pathetic life i have been made fun of by my looks i have a skinny body but i have a big ass and saggy tits

Attached: AE2AA060-B333-477A-8301-2446CDB54200.jpg (1053x1321, 132.9K)

I don't care.

>i have a skinny body but i have a big ass and saggy tits
ywnbaw

Great thread, OP.

Attached: 1647540278_43-alimentola-info-p-devushka-v-krasnikh-ochkakh-devushka-krasi-71.jpg (1685x2991, 626.11K)

Don't get yourself involuntarily committed to a mental institution

Attached: form 4473.jpg (1200x1553, 715.17K)

You know the God damn rules.

fpbp. I feel the same as OP and hence hate him too. Same as the rest of you niggers. See you all tomorrow

Friendly reminder: if you go to a shrink, they’ll ask you a bunch of questions, but the only ones they really care about are:
>Have you had suicidal thoughts lately?
>Do you have any guns in the house.
All the rest is just small talk because your answers can’t be used to deprive you of your civil rights

Hey , wanna go for pizza?

>My whole pathetic life i have been made fun of by my looks i have a skinny body but i have a big ass and saggy tits

Then fucking do something to remediate it you stupid fuck!
Change your diet, go to a gym, fucking masturbate upside down.
Get fucking liposuction and skin surgery.

Only the tallest tree experiences the strongest wind.

Ypwwpwlwlllwllldhhh

youre gonna get your dads guns taken with this talk loser.

In the meantime, why don't you try to make your life better, whatever that means to you? Hookers and blow? Reunite with estranged family? Put yourself out there with an old female friend? What does it matter if you will be dead soon?

>hates the world
>hates all people
>kills self?
but why, do you hate yourself more?

do a backflip nigger!

Dont leave yet user, you havent even trie butter chicken curry yet, if you want to kill yourself, do it slowly
By hanging out with friends at the bar every night!!!
You dont got friends?
Just keep sittin at the same bar every friday night I will see you and when I am done makin my rounds we can get shitfaced, accuse bitches of fuckin the dogs they bring in a watch the games on the tele and talk shit on the locals favorite teams YEAH!
IF YOU ARE TRULY DONE WITH YOUR LIFE
Then its time to say fuck all to the future and start living instead of dying inside!
Lets go motherfucker get your ass up off that chair, get your fuckin punk ass down here right fucking now, I am 49 years old and havent accomplished fuckall sonce I dropped out of highschool other than getting a job at a lumberyard, having a couple kids, paying child support till I die and even though my life completly blows and I will never be anything of value I bring value to people like you, by being the village clown, the barroom comedian, the back alley maverick, and occasionally the real me(Mr Bad) comes out if too many people fuck with my friends.
I spent half my childhood in loony bins and every member of my family was 2000% more successful in life than my dumbass ever will be, and you know what I do when I am done crying about poor little me when I am alone?
I fuckin tie up my bootstraps, keep grinding them survival skills and job(i dream of owning my very own land with a shitty trailer on it one day!) And I go to the bar whe I am feeling lonely or low to get shitfaced, act like everyones favorite asshole, make new assholes laugh, and show comraderie and partyharderie to loners like you!
Lets fuckinh Go you faggot what the fuck you reading this for?
Im out there and I am skilled with talking to the ladies like a smooth jaguar, and I am also already in a relatiinship so any pussy I warm up is yours for the takins!
Why are you still reading?
Get the fuck on over here!!!

Attached: 1661904038862206.png (676x433, 817.62K)

Some people here have managed to leave this place and even forget about it. Anything Is Possible, especially the Plan.

>am 49 years old
Meamt 40 kek

They were always normies. The social retards like me are here forever.

Kek based lets gooooooooo

I’m sure they like it better plugged back into the matrix.

I don't get why someone who hates the world, and the people in it would just kill themself. Why not take it out on the people you hate and the world you hate, rather than yourself? Thats just means those people that you hate win. Don't let them fucks win, never, take your hatred out on them and everyone around you.

Start living son, see you at the pub.

Attached: 1661293845326180~2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.06M)

I remember the suicidal nobleboy in baldhrs gate one.
The best thing you can do whe the world wants you dead is live just to spite em

Good luck and godspeed.

Enjoy the quantum immortality, though your family will die from the grief in this iteration.

Are you are whore? Post tits or gtfo.

OP, instead of killing yourself I suggest you try summoning demons.

Summoning demons is really easy and the funny thing is is that everyone knows how to do it. You're raised knowing how to summon demons. You've known how to summon demons since you were ten years old.

Draw a circle on the ground, stand in it, light candles, get naked, cut yourself if you want, summon demons.

If it doesn't work the first time, try again.

And again.

And again.

Some people are lucky. They get it on the first shot. I was pretty lucky, really. : )

But if you aren't lucky, just. keep. trying.

Got it?

You're really going to give up on life without summoning demons?

Pretty pathetic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54.24K)

It works the same with suicide. You just get brought back to suffer all over again. Reincarnation is real and the only way to escape this bitch is to elevate your consciousness above it completely. We’re all fucked and I’ll see you tomorrow and in the next cycle.