Black girls are the least desirable in online dating and real life mating situations...

Black girls are the least desirable in online dating and real life mating situations. Black people have more testosterone in general. This is a blessing for black men (increased strength, confidence, dick size ) and a curse for black women ( prominence of masculine features, bossy male like attitude) etc.

In my real life i have seen mixed race black girls of all variations like - black-white, blasian, blandian, blarab etc all have prominent feminine features and are polished in their demeanor . This happens because race mixing lowers the testosterone in them. Which in turn makes them look feminine.

My first long term girlfriend was blasian (african american dad and vietnames mom ). She was more decent in behavior and was more feminine than all the other black girls. She also had very nice curly hair.
While all the other black girls (looked like picrel-Michaela Coel) were loud, aggressive,bitchy,shitty attitude, ghetto type hair and acted like men. Funny thing is all of them remained single through college. None of the black guys dated them.

This is why Black women should be put on mandatory estrogen from age six. This will make them more feminine, they will have smooth skin, nice hair, non aggressive behavior etc.

Do you agree with this ?

Attached: i-may-destroy-you-1591615156.jpg (768x767, 83.66K)

Fuck off kike

>Black
stopped reading

Attached: 1643468692046.webm (640x800, 715.18K)

Yeah lets waste more tax money on an unfixable problem.
Scrap the whole project and destroy all of the experiments.

How about just do what china is doing to Africa now?

Attached: main-qimg-65ee33fba2b40ac7d5be86c2e16ac2c9-lq.jpg (602x451, 63.77K)

KILL NIGGERS!
EXTERMINATE NIGGERS!
TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!

Attached: 1657566819919.png (1024x576, 835.88K)

yeah fuck your nigger mother, you inbred nigger

Attached: 1661851809366071.jpg.png (218x430, 13.51K)

FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1658622696354171.jpg (1526x776, 228.96K)

>niggers
>low t, highest rates of transsexuals and homosexuals. Most likely to be gay.
Enjoy the free herbs rabbi

she has some European massah's dna. this is why she looks good.
she has European features - skin color,smooth hair, nose shape. real black girls look like this.

Attached: michaela-coel-2021-450x600_0.jpg (330x440, 104.62K)

sorry not a nigger. Iranian dad & swiss mom.

Shalom

Attached: 1651127853126.jpg (480x376, 85.94K)

Nonfactual.

Black men do not have larger amounts of testosterone as claimed. In fact it pretty much sits even across the globe with exception to East Asia.

Also not stronger.

European men are on average stronger. Dense muscle tissue and the body's bone density and fat along with proportion of chest to waist, arms, legs, etc give Europeans more strength than all other races.

Blacks do have greater amounts of lean muscle tissue which may look more muscular, but this isn't the same as being stronger.

It's like comparing a wrestler to featherweight boxer.

With heavier weights you need a balance of bulky muscle that is highly dense and healthy functional fat.

Also bigger dick thing has been debunked many time. On average per population size Europeans actually have larger full erections. Blacks typically have a larger flacid appearance.

The problem with Blacks is that they have primitive African gorilla type genes and you can see it in their skull and mandible profile.

It took thousands of years for Europeans and Asian to breed in isolation outside of Africa under different selection pressures to give them the unique temperments, inteligences, and beauty they have today.

Breeding with Blacks will only re-introduce the primitive African genes back into the refined White and Asian gene pools. All this will do is destroy the unique beauty and talents and proclivities of each race.

If you gave Black women estrogen to make them more desirable all that would do is make more Whites and Asians mate with the primitives and help pollute the White and Asian gene pool further.

It took tens of thousands of years to make us what we are today. Why would you want to destroy that by interbreeding with African gorilla types?

Black men uniquely generate estrogens.

>Black people have more testosterone in general

SOURCE FUCK FACE?
Oh right science says that is not fucking true.

Choke to death.

weird.

Came to post this

Strongly disagree. They should be sterilized or better yet killed on sight.

nothing like a life that revolves around body focus. mental growth far exceeds any bodily growth. why obsess it?

The men are better

Attached: 1661888162408144m.jpg (891x1024, 242.01K)

Nooooooo

Attached: 1658378118047134.gif (500x281, 907.2K)

they been getting weird lately. Ever check the kindle romance section? I was looking for something to trash to read recently, and I swear either amazon thinks I'm a black woman or they are publishing bw/wm like they got a grudge against tv commercials pulling ww/bm. There is a lot.

>Blacks do have greater amounts of lean muscle tissue which may look more muscular, but this isn't the same as being stronger.

also more fast twitch fibres.

Cute idea.

Here's a reminder: All the milk and shit in America is flooded with hormones.

Black women in America are already on extra estrogen.

You fuck em, Shlomo. Take a couple million for the team.

No, no they're not.
Niggers are only above indians, barely.

>If you gave Black women estrogen to make them more desirable all that would do is make more Whites and Asians mate with the primitives and help pollute the White and Asian gene pool further.
Undesirable non-chad whites, asian , indian men having girlfriends, making long term memories, fulfills their physical and emotional needs instead of living lonely and miserable life. I see this as an absolute win.

Fine, but those who race mix with primitive African genes need to take live in Africa with their mixed kids. There is no reason for them to live among purebreds. They only cause trouble and further polute the gene pool.

>SOURCE FUCK FACE?

Attached: Capture.jpg (771x569, 112.65K)