youtube.com/watch?v=8FMqFo3xenA
>This is the first time ever he posted a Q Drop

Shills
>Seething over a letter
>Operation Trust
>Huckster
>Oldfags and Newfags

Truth Social removed from Google Play Store
nypost.com/2022/08/30/the-reason-donald-trumps-truth-social-isnt-on-google-play-store/

Q Drop 11 is the one that was conveniently shared by the Don on TRUTH
previous thread

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 3.34.38 PM.png (462x511, 351.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/russia-claims-us-presidents-son-involved-in-financing-ukrainian-biolabs/2545244
youtube.com/watch?v=9z4SSxseE10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gg allin sent me

Attached: B816398D-C2FA-4B9C-9F3B-8944EADF18ED.gif (400x278, 87.16K)

webm of Trumps Truth Stream so anons can see how the meme and q drop were posted

Attached: TRUTH Trump Q Drop Post 777.webm (744x1232, 2.26M)

AIDS

my apologies for the pasta mistake

Attached: IMG_1167.png (750x1334, 1.68M)

Technically he’s repeating the reply from “God and Country”, but still a based Retruth

Q knows how they created that epidemic too

It’d be better if you hadn’t posted anything at all.

That’s amazing. Did he show you how it’s done in a truck stop bathroom?

Her eyes are starting to separate from her skull.
Nifty.

It's not there now so fake and gay faggot

Cheers. Good shit.

i know, i know. but... uh... im just gonna keep posting

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 4.11.19 PM.png (461x758, 318.93K)

A double flusher. Must be the fiber capsules.

Attached: when Q.jpg (644x598, 66.21K)

That’s what you’re paid for. Everybody’s gotta eat.

>anti-Qtards believe what HBO/Slate/The Seattle Times tells them
>anti-Qtards agree with MSM on Q being only for schizos and retards and should be (((shut down)))
>anti-Qtards agree with 95% of American politicians that Q is a menace
>anti-Qtards report all Q threads as off-topic and whine when even a single thread about it is on the board
>anti-Qtards flood every thread telling people to ignore Q and not to look at anything about it and insult them if they do look into it
The reason I keep an eye on Q is how much the anti-Qtards tell everyone not to. It's been five years and they still flip shit like a nigger chimping out when you cite FBI crime stats. No other topic causes this reaction on Any Forums. It is without peer in causing maximum REEEEEing. Whether or not Q is legit, I LOVE how much it pisses faggots off. Any true oldfag of Any Forums who appreciated overreactions to relatively nominal shit should fucking love Q.

Attached: whatpartofthat.jpg (1200x1712, 249.47K)

>truck stop bathroom
funny you bring that up, they know what happened in west memphis too

Attached: Trump operation Trust.jpg (1600x2033, 3.1M)

>Yes, Trump posted a Q meme. He probably didn't even know what it was, and just did it because he was on a posting storm and because it mentioned alphabet agencies who are all his enemies.
Wow. That Jew or Arab or whatever (he clearly isn't White), gave some of the most legitimate and trenchant commentary I have seen from MSNBC is a long fucking time - reasonable, grounded, and not particularly bias. I wonder what the rest of those diverse talking heads had to say.

Attached: 1576602885380.jpg (1242x1050, 124.7K)

Realize that a lot of the anti-Qtards are shills or ill-informed, but also a lot of sour grapes losers. The fact of the matter is that a lot of the things Q talks about were, in fact, talked about on Any Forums and even Any Forums years before Q came along. The difference is Q figured out a way to package and present them in such a way that it attracted the attention of millions of people who were otherwise only lightly engaged in matters behind the curtain, and turned them into passionate people hungry for redpills. I remember long ago on Any Forums when we used to fantasize about what would happen one day if someone in politics or the media started dispensing redpills in such a way that they caught on, and how it might change the world.

Well, it happened. Q did what Any Forumstards could not. And many Any Forumstards will never forgive Q for stealing their thunder. The butthurt will never fade, never abate. They HATE that they got one-upped, and they're selfish people who care more about getting the credit they feel they deserve than about seeing the world actually change, which it has, and will continue to do. Sucks for them. We're truly living in a rare kind of era.

Attached: 1660270698698258.jpg (613x710, 83.53K)

Q drop on Ukraine is what makes me believe something is definitely going on.

And then You have Z in Russia saying prominent democrats, the CIA, big pharma have businesses in Ukraine
aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/russia-claims-us-presidents-son-involved-in-financing-ukrainian-biolabs/2545244

Attached: 4822.png (728x674, 79.29K)

You're getting slow.

Attached: how citing operation trust works as a shut it down meme.png (672x166, 16.72K)

Oh my heckin gosh it’s finally time for Le storm guys!!

Attached: CD46AC84-31E7-4A0D-B4CD-76CE313B154D.jpg (403x441, 44.48K)

Not sure if Drumpf getting yeeted into that twitter clone shithole and getting radicalized more and more by Q schizos is backfiring or exactly what they planned. Trust the plan?

Attached: fry sus.jpg (501x312, 22.19K)

>The reason I keep an eye on Q
Is because you need to completely detach yourself from the unrelenting litany of failures in your life up to this point?

Lmao first thing I thought was "a little late, aren't we?"

Monkeypox mouth?

it is on the mobile app
same as when i screen gabbed that webm
go to the Truths & Replies section and scroll down a ways

Explain why the Hunter Biden laptop story came out.

Everyone behind the Hunter Biden laptop became known very quickly after the story broke, from the Mac store owner to Tony Bobulinski. Q hasn't been identified in nearly 5 years now. Your comparison is retarded.

Slow to post your infographic shill, did you take a bagel break rabbi?

"Q" was a white house intern that was hijacked into a psyop by basically everyone
fucking dumbass with this q bullshit

Attached: dolphin rape.gif (302x215, 784.13K)

Post more funny memes Grandpa, they're totally effective at humiliating Trump supporters and Qtards.

>Screenshotting your own post from a thread 2 hours ago.
So when are the Patriots going to be in control?

Made me chuckle. I actually the gummies.

So if Q's identity were revealed would it help or hurt his credibility?

Orally though. They don’t work as a suppository, as one might think,

>trump supporters
Dumb faggots holding out for hope for a Chabad Lubavitch shabbos goy
>Qtards
Yea it’s like beating up a baby because these mush brained faggots will believe anything if it makes them superhero Patriots in their fading mind

Attached: A1DE77D6-FA57-445E-A6F5-2E1179D1CEA8.jpg (1024x576, 87.97K)

Ah, so that’s why my ass feels like it’s glued together when I release...

>If Q's identity were revealed...
Nobody would believe it anyways. People prefer a life of ignorance.

They’re not even in control of their bowels anymore.

>life of ignorance
Yeah you are the secret special smart guy kek. God you Qtards are so fucking dumb it’s unreal

>from a thread 2 hours ago.
>08/08/22
Do you know what today's date is, or are you just so mad at the content of my post that you're not paying attention?

Attached: lol wut.jpg (533x594, 45.47K)

If that's true than there's no hope of a Great Awakening anyway.

You've totally convinced me, I'm ridin' with Biden now.

Attached: D-qAKPjX4AYmlIx.jpg (900x1200, 234.62K)

I hope for your sake that it is the gummies.

Every whistleblower whose identity becomes known is instantly assaulted from every angle to discredit them. The inability of (((them))) to identify Q is why they fear Q and flip shit so much over him. They can't control Q like they control every other whistleblower.

SEEEEETHE FAGGOT QUUUMERRS
SEEETHE FAGGOT SHILL GLOBALISTS!
EVERYBODY MAD NOBODY
ACHUALLY DONANYTHIBG ABOUT
THE FUCKING JEWS DESTROYING
EVERYTHING YOU DUMB NIGGERS!

Attached: B8BC29DC-629E-40BE-AB1E-5B51A4E8A53E.gif (259x288, 3.46M)

Me too!

Attached: 1587997593821.png (800x534, 453.4K)

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK YOU SCHIZO FAGGOT!!!!!

>Trust the Biden Plan
>Bidin Time For Biden's Plan
>Nothing Can Stop What is Coming, THE BIDEN TRAIN!
CHOO CHOO!
>Where We Go Biden, We Go All!
>WWGBWGA!!!!
>TRUST BIDEN

Attached: 1631287911230.png (660x372, 249.19K)

Has Q ever revealed a classified government document? Like Snowden did, for example?

Attached: Qanon BS.jpg (1396x1455, 829.43K)

I like how one bot in this thread already has 10 replies that have nothing to do with the topic. When they're working this hard to run out a thread before any real discussion can happen, that's when you're over the target.

Attached: 1563332040401.jpg (352x315, 17.85K)

OMG Q user???????
I JUST BOUGHT MY MAGA HAT AND PUNISHER SHIRT
LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!
2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!
TRUMP IS KINDA LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!
I LOVE NIGGERS AND GAYS ALSO???
JEWS ARE IN CONTROL???? NO WAY THAT'S THE ELITE ILLUMINATI CHUD!
youtube.com/watch?v=9z4SSxseE10

>reuses dirty catheters

Congresskikes passed a resolution condemning Q as "dangerous conspiracy theories", so it's legit.
90% of the anti Q crowd were fed/bot/shill astroturf, the rest were midwit retards on their third booster shot.

>retruthed
the fuck is this

>bengay stenches arthritic claws typed this post, slowly and agonizingly

WE HAVE TO DEFEND ISRAEL PATRIOTS
STAND UP (IF YOU CAN)

Aw, the bot knows I'm talking about it.

Attached: ff87bccc92c70cf330e4da55c198865eb8145296f03c59e42ee7efd5d1f301b9.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

>you have to vote for blue Jew if you don’t like red jew
How about no one is coming to save you, dumb childish faggot

Attached: 48DE8306-E48C-46B4-AEC5-ADFCFB636809.jpg (2222x3148, 743.82K)

That would be illegal and give (((them))) the justification they need to seize any and all servers related to Q so they could doxx him.

Keep moving those goalposts, though. I enjoy how you're trying to find a new avenue to try to discredit Q, even though I know you'll say you're not doing that.

Attached: 1661892556375464.jpg (2048x1594, 579.12K)

It is almost like 11.3 is in Ukraine

Conservatives are literally fat 30 - 40 year old man children who sit and larp in their own delusions. Liberal retards are NO better.

No, the best “proof” for Q is that once of his schizo posts was around the time of McCain’s death being posted on Twitter. These people are braindead

>Government says something is bad, therefore it's legit.

What is Al-Queta? Why did OBL get CIA funding? Why does AOC have such a big Latina booty?
Q

Attached: Lenin the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.jpg (850x400, 53.87K)

11.3 is unlikely to be a date. If it is, it's probably a few years yet off in the future.

Attached: anACTUALtimelinesetoutbyQ.jpg (519x537, 41.11K)

This
These people are so unbelievably fucking retarded it boggles my mind how they even manages to get on this website.

You seem mad. Are you mad? Is your blood pressure increasing at the thought of Trump still existing?

>Why buy all that polydent if you can’t smile from time to time. It’s not like you have anything else going for you in what little time you have left.

>Truth
>Retruth
Is this a joke?

>it's probably a few years yet off in the future.

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS!!! TWO MORE YEARS!

"Just run out the clock" shill tactics are what they do when they have nothing else to fall back on.

I strongly distrust the entire QFS, hate the pantomime, and want to hurt the satanic pedophiles with a rusty fishing knife for 1000 years.

Are any of you shill faggots going to post a link to his actual Truth Social post, or are you just going to keep beating around the bush and shilling for all these other platforms? Hmm? Yep, that's what I thought.

Attached: 1590000430021.png (726x720, 72.26K)

The bot is so mad it's not getting (You)s it's feebly trying to get personal. It is funny how much it pushes the "boomer" shit even though I'm technically a millennial(but GenX at heart).

Attached: 1641259622003.gif (498x278, 1.85M)

How fucking dumb are you that you believe this shit man? are you a nigger???

I'm anti-Qboomers because they ruined the eight channel.
There is no other reason and there need be no other reason.
They ruined something amazing for literally nothing.
The Q movement isn't a movement: it is no different than watching television or watching sports, you may favorite a show or a team but you yourself are doing nothing.

I despise you people for what you took from me, you're no different than m00t and hotwheels.

Trump is a Jewish faggot, you’re the one crying online defending his honor for free online you trumpfaggot janny. Sweep it up!

Attached: 4B9E6B87-A1C9-4C60-84BB-A9DC0EF3F649.jpg (1280x795, 254.87K)

Don’t fall back, someone your age could break a hip.

>all caps two more weeks spergout
Aw. Did I shut you down too easily? It's really your fault. When you pull the same shit over and over again for five years straight, those of us who were around since long before start mastering the dance.

Attached: 1656105332726.gif (384x239, 353.98K)

He’s a known pedo, you sure you wanna admit he sent you?
Fuck GG, burn in hell..

Nope.
It's real.
But curiously, literally everyone using Truth Social is now calling it "truthing" and "retruthing".
It is evident to me that they have absolutely no fucking idea how they are contributing to the satanic forces by literally conducting newspeak.

OK edge lord mcfaggot the third tell em how it is. I'm sure your 6 pack is diamonds.

>UR DUM
>NIGGER
Eloquent counterpoint. Allow me to parse that.

Attached: 1637615559022.gif (220x220, 452.5K)

>around since long before color television