An incompetent female armorer is responsible for a loaded gun being on set and somehow the internet believs it's...

an incompetent female armorer is responsible for a loaded gun being on set and somehow the internet believs it's baldwins fault? this is typical of women escaping blame and accountability. the family of the woman who died are only seething at baldwin and ignoring the stupid bitch who's RESPONSIBILITY was all the weapons on set. unbelievable

Attached: 3_Screenshot-2021-10-23-at-033320.jpg (1200x1200, 89.06K)

>Alec Baldwin's PR firm pretends to hate women to convince a mongolian basket weaving forum to not blame him for a murder he committed
this timeline is lit

Because he was the cheapass that hired the woman (who I think was a makeup artist or something that didn't know anything about guns) instead of a pro.

she is getting a pussy pass and baldwin is made to suffer the brunt of the blame because women are controlling the narrative online. we must fight back with the truth

Alec Baldwin disagrees with me politically so I hope he suffers

Attached: 1531433846950.png (225x225, 19.79K)

Conspiracy to commit murder. All involved are guilty.

is he so fucking retarded he doesn't know how to check or handle weapons properly?

kek

He's anti gun, therefore has no responsibility on their function.

Apparently she wasn't even on set when it happened.

Both liberal cucks. Let's blame the both of them

Yes.

But you do not understand, women never do anything wrong.

Its not his fucking job to check the gun, its the armorers job. There is a law that prohibits live ammo on any set and he assumed that the bitch knew what she was doing. She's the one to be blamed. Not him.

Yeah he's a fuckhead but his life shouldn't be fuckin ruined because of some stupid, idiotic slut who was playing with the gun

>he was the cheapass that hired the woman

This. Baldwin signed off on her hiring. You can cheap out on craft service, but not on the person handling firearms.

Here's the issue...
Would you point a REAL GUN at someone and pull the trigger without checking first to see if it is loaded ?

it's the responsibility of the person who picks up the gun to make certain they don't kill anyone
blaming this girl is like blaming the guy who put your case of beer in the cardboard box at the factory for you drinking 36 brews and sending your flaming corpse at 156 mph through a daycare
"Unless EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET STOPS ME FROM DOING SO, I will kill random innocent people" is not a defense, mr baldwin

we don't actually know what the fuck happened, we only know what we are told happened, so any judgments about it are conditional hypotheticals
this is a good thing to keep in mind generally about news stories

What if it the ""Shooting"", was ""Staged""?
Probably not though.
>Well, unless...

Attached: WhatTheSchizo.jpg (4044x3112, 2.95M)

This is the correct attitude.

It can be both of their faults jfc

I despise Alec Baldwin, but this isn't his fault. But for him to say that he "didn't pull the trigger" fucked his defense; he should've said "of course I pulled the trigger, it was a prop-gun cleared by the armorer AND ass't director.

Not guilty, even of manslaughter. Nothing.

hmmm, now I suppose that's possible....

Attached: 1642417836907.jpg (719x960, 195K)

This is basically the entire premise he is operating on.
>"I don't like them so shouldn't have to know anything about their safety or operation while using them"

Based and armorer-pilled, fren.

The way things work in Hollywood there are, at minimum, 3 people responsible for making sure that gun is unloaded. It is literally impossible for someone to accidentally receive a gun with live ammunition in it. There is a 100% chance of anyone handing over a loaded gun to be yelling “HOT WEAPON” at the top of their lungs.

It's just interesting...

Attached: ScientologyIlluminati.jpg (2012x916, 393K)

>defending a murderer online

Baldwin killed a bitch and nobody gave a shit.

Maybe she fucked up, but it was in Baldwin's hands when it went off. It was his responsibility to handle it safely and check to see if it was loaded. It is always the responsibility of the person who is in immediate possession to follow safety rules, like not having your finger on the trigger, not pointing it at people and assuming it's loaded at all times. Hand me a firearm on a movie set, and I'm either going to carry on as though it is loaded, or I'm going to check to see if it is loaded, and then carry on as though it's loaded whether it is or not.

They're both to blame.

Anyone else notice some vaguely familiar patterns that coincide with a staggeringly large amount of other "events"?

Attached: SandyHook.jpg (2992x3312, 2.7M)

Absolute women moment I bet she will be hired again

Attached: FImG1OSWYBIEdhz.jpg (360x360, 18.8K)

Baldwin is a fucking Jew so he's guilty as fuck.

Attached: 1660910430048536.webm (480x848, 506.28K)

How interesting...

Attached: HealthAdmins.jpg (4999x3777, 3.66M)

It's everybody's job to make sure a gun isn't loaded. If you accept a gun without taking the mere seconds it takes to ensure it's empty, and point it at somebody and pull the trigger, you could not fuck up more if it were your absolute goal.

Who pulled the trigger again?
If you are handed a gun you are responsible for clearing said gun for safety
If you disregard said safety you are responsible for actions as a result of said usage
He’s guilty of at least negligent homicide

Attached: B1D8A384-D712-4117-8638-8C289D25FE3E.jpg (1024x1024, 430.68K)

I'm not even following it, but real shit? That's fucking laughable.

Attached: GoldRush.jpg (1777x1999, 876.62K)

Checked. And you shouldn't point it at people you don't intend to kill even if you just checked and verified it wasn't loaded. The retard pointed a gun at somebody, which is a violation of general firearm safety. He also obviously had his finger on the trigger.

>Please be patient with me, I'm just going to casually turn this into a schizo-thread, thank you for your cooperation

Attached: MarketingEmergencyPowers.jpg (4111x2933, 3.76M)

(((Actors))) should be dragged into the streets and skinned alive publicly prove me wrong

Attached: 1634942589568.gif (320x344, 1.94M)

Attached: OldCoincedences.jpg (3886x2546, 3.76M)

throw both under the bus then, ofc !

>(((Actors)))
>(((Tora)))
I mean, I never gave it much thought desu

Attached: Poisons.png (1976x2304, 2.13M)

He obviously pulled the trigger. "Oh shit the gun just went off" is what everybody says when there's a negligent discharge.

Wrong. Just wrong, not on a movie set. At the gun range, yes. People are fucking idiots jeez

Attached: HealthyEconomy.jpg (5076x2900, 3.92M)

>this thread
>years after it happened
Kikes are sliding hard again aren't they

Attached: RockeUN.jpg (2333x5322, 3.97M)

She's innocent. Baldwin killed her on purpose. She was treating him like the hack he was and he ended it. Narcissists cannot lose and will try to find any path for revenge.

Who cares? Most of the people who were spreading it as his fault knew it wasn't and was just trolling. (me for example) Its really funny that people jumped on the bandwagon. Love it.

the gun has to be checked all the way down the line. is supposed to be standard operating procedure. i mean everyone is supposed to check it. from the armorer to the next person to the next person all the way to ittle alec. he is supposed to check it also. but ya know, he hates them so he does not need to know any of that. he just gets to point it at people and pull the trigger.

>The Slide Never Ends

Attached: UNschemes.jpg (4444x2777, 2.91M)

Who hired the incompetent armorer? The producers did. Who was a producer for the film Rust? Alec Baldwin.

a carrot coming out of a sombrero?

Attached: NATORAN.jpg (5568x2536, 3.11M)

Maybe

Attached: 80C76B98-974A-479B-9145-35C1BA0584D3.jpg (1024x1024, 451.97K)

>a carrot coming out of a sombrero?
Surveillance Camera

Attached: YESFRENEVERYTIME.jpg (2022x1524, 935.54K)

DELET THIS

Attached: 1660929278175152.jpg (275x183, 10.65K)

>all the way to ittle alec. he is supposed to check it also
This isn't true. Actors are prohibited for tampering with a working firearm once it has been approved for use on set.

because he knows how to handle a weapon on set, and didn't handle that weapon properly. guns don't kill people, irresponsible whiney ant-2a leftists do.

>we
kek
lol
roflcopter

Who cares if it isn’t really his fault? All that matters is that Baldwin takes the fall for it. The dumb bitch doesn’t matter. Baldwin getting ruined is way more funny

Yeah. A gun in your hand is your responsibility. Period. If you're going to ignore the only other two rules about firearm safety by pointing it at someone and pulling the trigger, you better be SURE its unloaded.