Who was in the Wrong Here?

>In October 2020, (Da’Shaud) Williams then 17, went over to the home of his girlfriend, 23-year-old Chiante “Kiki” Stallworth, to have dinner.

>On his way to her house, Williams unearthed a handgun that he had “buried in the ground earlier in the week”

>The two got into an argument and Stallworth “was threatening to throw hot grease” on Williams
>(Da’Shaud) Williams “pushed her back and shot her in the face”
>... it was later discovered that the gun Williams used in the shooting was stolen.

news4jax.com/news/local/2022/08/30/st-augustine-man-pleads-guilty-to-2nd-degree-murder-gets-prison-time-in-shooting-death-of-girlfriend/
actionnewsjax.com/news/local/st-augustine-man-sentenced-25-years-fatally-shooting-girlfriend-face-2020/JHQFHRIAVRFODDB5MDTMLCIKSU/

Attached: Da’Shaud Williams.jpg (614x768, 47.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

actionnewsjax.com/news/local/st-johns-county/family-chianti-stallworth-tells-different-story-about-night-she-was-shot-face-by-boyfriend/CO2NSO3Y2VEY7LV2QNIOI3LMSY/
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if she wanted him to leave so badly she would throw grease on him but didn't it sounds like he was in the wrong for taking up the confrontation rather than leaving. its something my girlfriend always does - starts fights in my car so I can't escape. I never got Chris Brown pushing a bitch out of his car until I dated this whore.

A species of horrid monsters.

I don't know any of the facts in the case, but the dude in the OP pic is guilty of whatever he is charged with

what the fuck is that creature?

Attached: test.png (856x384, 5.39K)

Do niggers just always have some liquid boiling on the stove just in case they "need" to throw it in someone's face?
Subhumans

dios mio, why does he have gook eyes?

>actionnewsjax.com/news/local/st-johns-county/family-chianti-stallworth-tells-different-story-about-night-she-was-shot-face-by-boyfriend/CO2NSO3Y2VEY7LV2QNIOI3LMSY/

Chiante (23) was a mom before Da'Shaund shot her dead just for throwing hot grease on him

Attached: Chiante.jpg (718x960, 69.58K)

built for BWC

half nigger half chink i guess

Couldn’t he have just shot the pan?

Look at the nigger

Why this nigga chinese?

This.

Yeah

No one. Nothing of value was lost. Its too bad he didn't kill her niglet too.

Absolute state of my mutted black brothers.
Nigga went to the chink convenience store too many times

CLEARLY it was the evil gun owner. The crime wouldn't have happened if they had just turned the gun in rather than let it be stolen by niggers

>56%

have you ever seen someone really high on weed?

Chigger

I don't care about the niggers involved, what I care about is the precedent this sets. A female can threaten you with THIRD DEGREE BURNS and you get 25 years for defending yourself form permanent disfigurement? Fuck that. The jewdicial system coddles roasties and robs and destroys men. Fuck that.

>mfw i bought a dragon ball z game but it was, in fact, a poorly made gta san andreas mod.

look at that face. just like an angel (of satan)

Sounds like a "Nigger Moment".
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9Hzs-vBLE

those are khoisan genes, ngubu.
if you lived in africa, you'd know that.

why do niggers always have to do this shit with their hair just be normal and go for the generic nigger afro for fuck's sake

not human

Sideshow Bob's spawn from Spring Break 2005.

Look at his puffy eyes. He’s obviously been crying for hours over guilt and the loss of his soulmate. He learned his lesson and will likely never touch a gun again. Let him go.

Why do they all have those satanic rat's nests on their heads? Something about niggers that have this hair or dreadlocks that are always getting into the dumbest shit. Their look is so disgusting and punchable it makes me want to slam their head into a brick wall until it's pulp and then cum on their broken faces out of rage in Minecraft

Attached: afroamerimutts.jpg (3466x1542, 581.72K)

hahaha I miss this show

I worked in the ER and PT units of my home city's major hospital, wich had the first Burn, Emergency, and Trauma unit in the tri-state (PA, NJ, DE) area.

We got the BET unit because of the huge number of industrial "accidents" (inevitabilities) in the "Industrial Valley," but very quickly it became obvious that the main feeder source of cases was niggers in Camden, Philly, Chester, and Wilmington.

So to answer your questions, yes. Also they live in shitty apartments where the water heaters are set to 140 F so they don't complain about Muh No Hot Water (they can't seem to recognize 115 F water out of the tap as hot). This makes it convenient to fill the bathtub with scalding water and hold their crying toddlers or small children immersed in it till second and third degree burns cover all but their heads and the portion of their upper arms where unburned skin in the shape of adult hands remains.

The advent of portable electric deep fryers has...well, you can do the math yourself.

That was just the burns. The "traumas" I won't even go into except to say that power tools were often involved. And of course anything with a sharp edge or capacity for transferring blunt force.

Also fire was a problem, and the electric coils on ranges.

Then there were the ones who would close their children up in chest freezers for a few hours. "Golly Freakneeka, how did your brought-to-ER spawn get such a bad case of frostbite in July?" And the times first responder friends were making house visits and learned there were elders in said freezers. Only daid of course.

They are literal demons. Our ancestors warned us.

none of that is true. racist fuck