Globohomo isn't as strong as we thought

Can't even take down a gossip board

Attached: download.png (366x138, 5.21K)

it wasn't globohomo that did it but some sperg lord.

Good riddance.

Correct, and Schwab with his great reset fantasy got rejected too

Can't harm the Farms nigga, now excuse me while I go let everyone know that ALR is fat and I would not have sex with her

Cloudflare is likely ordered to keep that up as a glownigger honeypot. Also you don't need cloudflare to host websites, there are countless small to medium sized webhosts that deal with attacks just fine. It's literally firewall rules and reverse proxy servers you double niggers.

My nigga josh is boolet pruf

Attached: 1661169508344282.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

the jew fears the gossipmonger

You are a retard lol

if anything they'd want to stop keffals. Drawing attention to and growing one of the few sites that catalogue in detail how insane their supporters are. They were very contained to their own site. Only fanbases that join their internet daddies discords know about the nonsense they posted about their daddy. Lots of people on Any Forums and twitter had no idea what kiwi farms was until now. That is what keffals was hoping to do, show everyone what its about but his mistake was thinking people would be 100% sympathetic. Instead a lot of people read the thread and come to the conclusion that he's a wackjob thats likely perverted to the core to a point that he might be dangerous and should stay the fuck away from children. Giving medical fucking drugs to kids without a professional overseeing everything is a big no no. Its not heckin wholesome sex warrior move its a psycho narcisistic tranny move thats disturbing to all.

Ok, keep being a corpo slave and wondering why you get burned. Best of luck to you.

Maybe try learning what a reverse proxy does, what services cloudflare offers, and how a DDoS works

I have never raped a kiwi before.

kiwifarms is back up

Attached: Queen.jpg (1080x720, 88.18K)

>site recommends you use a vpn and/or tor and an email made just for the site when registering
>'hmm must be a globohomo honeypot'

All this shit, because a tranny can't fuck little boys in the ass in peace.

And (((you))) still have other forums and boards to coordinate your gayness anyway, besides private messaging and stuff such as masonic lodges.

It’s a much bigger problem than just a single web site.

What if the trannies involved in the attack actually did it so they could actually help Chris escape, taking down KF would be a good diversion, while they help him break out of jail. He's said for a while he's getting out of prison so maybe hinting something was going on. For all we know they could've been waiting with a van for Chris while he climbed out the window

I FUCKING HATE YOU BECAUSE MY DICK IS MUTILATED ANF YOUR CLIT ISNT
FUCK YOU CUNT I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY NIGGERS

>taking down KF would be a good diversion, while they help him break out of jail
Yeah, the guards would be very distracted by that, I'm sure.
Wasted digits.

Attached: 1624088268640.jpg (508x508, 17.84K)

LETS FOCKIN GOOOO ITS BACK BAYBE!

dayum nice digits bra, you fucking owned that nigger.

Hear that you got fucking cumdumpster on you fucking nigger.

Attached: 1641405599477.jpg (600x483, 19.35K)