youtube.com/watch?v=qP-7GNoDJ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Sej_K8ZDXQo
youtube.com/watch?v=cGy3idFq22I
youtube.com/watch?v=KX3CmKvzyw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Played too much with the sims custom creator

Quality typically drops after a purge.

wait a minute. is that rich evans?

The Governor of Port Royal took away their funding after they failed to intercept the most dangerous man of them all, Captain Snake Blyat.

The timbers are being shivered

Must have busted out the folding chable

You can show power with lying - the bigger the lie without anyone criticizing it, the more powerful you are.

THE PIRATE OF PETERSBURG

"Help, I'm trapped in a bullshit factory!"

Attached: 1659325311598826.png (701x589, 315.22K)

Can't keep getting away with this

Might as well admit they did it at this point.

Attached: 1661858572638280.png (880x495, 603.82K)

It's almost like they are making shit up and not actually investigating. But why? Fsb would never blow someone up. Right?

Attached: dtyhljnfdf.jpg (675x806, 55.18K)

Is actually Dolan

Attached: 97E5C7FA-5447-4CCF-AA4E-6ED3E46A0CA8.jpg (1280x720, 147.11K)

kino

The planks are being walked.
The keels are being hauled.
The starboard bow is being struck from.

l*ndl*bbers BTFO

Blyatbeard

Regards,

the Thalassocratic west is victorious once again

twitter thread

Don't worry, the FSB is scouring the Baltic islands at this very moment looking for a big X on the beach for where all the incriminating evidence is of NATO's plot to blow up Dugin.

>Thalassocratic west
Lies, he's Tellurocratic Eurasian river pirate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushkuyniks

Shiver me timbers, Schoigu!

>Blyatbeard

Attached: 1626291629738.jpg (600x927, 224.94K)

Many Pieces.

Attached: one piece laugh.jpg (709x896, 112.82K)

this is based if true. Pirate bros, we're back.

The minister of defense is being sidelined

Yarr har fiddle dee dee
blowing up Dugins daughter is alright for me.
Do what you want cause a pirate is free
You are a pirate!
You are a pirate!
Yeah!

well blow up the car (the car)
We know its full of precious booty
Burst open the Doors
And then we say hurray

Attached: dugin donuts.png (1200x750, 849.25K)

On one photo, the caption translates as 'High-class sex instructor, first lesson free,' and on the second, 'Vip Lover of Beer.' 100% it's a spy, that's how all spies behave in James Bond movies.

can you link the proofs? I can't trivially independently verify.

Here, use google translate ria.ru/20220829/dugina-1812804664.html

KGB traditions

Attached: 1454690705197717086.jpg (825x1195, 586.78K)

Wait a thought the FSB confirmed it was actually a single mother AZOV nazi super spy who fled to Estonia?

Where else do you think they hid their pirate ship?

kek

This is the second suspect, naturally a single mother who drops her ID card with her real name and details on whilst conducting an assassination could never have pulled this off alone, you need the assistance of a pirate.

Thats just common sense

Lol, it's like Benny Hill or something cue that fucking music

Who also dropped her AZOV membership card at the scene...

To think there was a time when Russian intelligence was to be feared...

did she have green hair?

What you are looking for is Firehose of Falsehood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firehose_of_falsehood

Also travelling with her kid...

He truly must be a master buccaneer if he was able to pirate 3 physical copies of The Sims 3

Attached: 1637163065964.gif (286x258, 3.63M)

Damn, it's all starting to come together...

You truly have insight into the mind of the FSB.

more like Buchaneer

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

One of these days immigration officials will get you, and you'll feel sorry and miserable.

Attached: 8a7585c5ced95ceb.jpg (700x541, 50.06K)

>sex instructor of the highest category
>beer enjoyer

Attached: Average_pole.jpg (398x437, 67.05K)

So this is what it takes to be the mastermind of a car bomb plot in Moscow...

fsb just released photo of suspect when he was younger

Attached: pistoletov.jpg (500x500, 39.11K)

Fucking Carlos, I swear to Allah almighty one day your uppance will come.

Spreading shit like this with fake pictures without it ever actually showing up in Russian media would be firehose of falsehood, because it would make their opponents doubt sources that they wanted to believe and they could use it as an example of a fake claim by their opponents. That's what the "video game footage" shit was, it all came from Russian sources to try to make it look like Ukrainians were falling for it, though mostly failed.
Humiliating themselves by claiming one of their own was assassinated by a Ukrainian pirate would just be horrific incompetence from their propaganda teams.

Wtf is this lmaoooooo

Attached: 1659464613398314.jpg (239x200, 9.57K)

Damn, this guy is modern real-life James Bond

What's with people busting out the old memes lately

Attached: 1648761376290.png (1050x1480, 1.61M)

>not Caм Хaйд
he can't keep getting away with it

Rich Evans lost some weight in Russia.

clearly got his orders through italian spooks

Attached: yarrr.jpg (933x700, 184.14K)

this guy reminds me of fucking counter-strike map makers from like a decade ago for some reason

Attached: 1592743613255.png (250x358, 142.42K)

That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen.

Attached: pirate.jpg (461x337, 29.81K)

for a split second my brain thought it looked like Rich Evans

Fucking kek.

I thought they blamed a chick with a kid.

Oldfags coming out the woodwork now /k/ is good again. Before it was all browns crying about "muh zogbots" and Any Forumsniggers going "can it be the civil war thread rate my bugaloos fellow bugs".
Now there's a fucking war on the memes must flow.

is that scotty kilmer?

Attached: wot kot.jpg (491x585, 30.03K)

Rich Evans, no!

underrated post

Its actually three brothers their nicknames are Casanova, Bavarian and Capitan Hook, they are from the most dangerous ukrainian special forces division.

>FSB's worst nightmare

Attached: beer lover.png (171x168, 49.6K)

Does the CIA have any operatives even close to this power level?

Oh, the year was 2022
How I wish I was in Sebastopol now
A letter of monke came from the tsar
To the scummiest army I've ever seen

God damn them all! I was told
We'd cruise the steppes for Ukrainians gold
We'd fire no guns, shed no tears
But I'm a broken man at a Moscow bus stop
The last of Blyatin's Privateers

Attached: 1650620554075.jpg (740x710, 66.43K)

oldfag here, came and left many times but I'm back for action on the new war. The memes are extra spicy these days

Attached: D048B8F7-BB67-4120-897F-2EBA2DE524A4.png (754x742, 867K)

he can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: Doctor_pavel.jpg (1280x960, 384.37K)

His east european cousin

At least he follows Boris Johnsons iidea.

Don't forget her three copies of The Sims 3

Attached: darya.png (1168x564, 645.63K)

He weaponized his diabetes

The cannons are being primed
The treasure is being buried

youtube.com/watch?v=YUZsHDB8o2Q

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1920, 592.98K)

>tfw you get assassinated by FSB to get popular support for the special operation and end up as wall mural in Serbia

That makes a lot of sense tbf

>russian death is a girl who flies into the sky
>white pigtails and august rains
>darya dugin (without A at the end)
what did serbshitter mean by this?

>who drops her ID card with her real name and details on
>Who also dropped her AZOV membership card at the scene...
Russian side never claimed that. ID scan was taken from the database captured in Mariupol back in April.
Like, I get why you are doing this, if you pretend that the story has unbelievable details, then the story does not sound believable.
I'm just abashed by how easy your propagandists have it, brainwashed retards will just consume and spread second hand bullshit without question.

>in serbia
Of course

Did you know that when you go into Belgrade at night and yell "I am Russian", dark creatures known as Serbs will appear eager to suck your dick?

>darya_the_NPC.png
Someone post it in /ic/'s beginner thread and ask for critique.

>ID scan was taken from the database captured in Mariupol back in April.
You mean the one that had copypasted backgrounds and computer generated faces?

Nah, it's his slavic cousin.
Poor Ivans

Attached: fa6.png (1266x688, 414.99K)

>accused of spreading bullshit claims attributed to Russians
>produces more bullshit claims attributed to Russians
Surely you have a link to these copypasted documents with AI generated faces posted on a Russian source, and not on an pro-Ukrainian one making false reports of supposed Russian claims?

No one cares about those details after sims 3 and green wig and just openly mocking any fsb claims, you dumb nigger

>No one cares about those details
You shit eating faggots will eat anything posted on twitter so I'm not surprised.

Yeah, yeah. I'm sure it's all real in your mind.

Attached: 1656617956351.jpg (705x646, 84.41K)

didn't they basically purge all the anti-war FSB officers? which basically means all the competent people and smart people are gone.

heh

Can you link the FSB publication in question, and not an Ukie shill lying that FSB published it?

>Ukie shill.
You already revealed yourself. Even if said document was posted, you would call it false

how come you guys dont believe the official narrative of the russian government and FSB? do you actually think they would ever lie about anything? lol you people are crazy, only western governments lie, not russia (or china for that matter)

the reality in russia is always worse than twitter memes
their official TASS stance less than 24h after dugin's daughter was killed was literally "this azovite spy was here with her daughter and left behind her azov membership card", in a sense that twitter pic is less of a joke

How much you want to bet she's not even dead

Jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1592658954713.jpg (680x486, 32.8K)

here you go you stupid nigger
t.me/rian_ru/175830

I thought it was a female super spy driving through Moscow in a Mini Cooper with a Ukrainian license plate?

lmao

Attached: 1655845672413.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

That's not an FSB publication.
It's an MSM posting pictures from his social media account.

in yo mums snatch haha

This war is beyond based.

She was an another one. Who managed to make 9 hour drive to Estonian border in six hours, and then cross the most guarded border in Russia without rising any alams.

I feel much worse for that monkey than the monkeys mourning the V - DEH - V

Attached: proofs.jpg (546x567, 31.54K)

THE ONE PIECE!

>it's not the FSB publishing the photos it's the media publishing photos of the suspect designated by the FSB
okay

U mean official Ria Novosti telegram channel are ukie lying shill? Looks like Ukie actually captured Moscow and take control over russian official media channel. Big if true kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-164035_Samsung Internet.jpg (1050x1914, 1.1M)

what the fuck do you want if russian state media isnt enough? a post from the official FSB twitter account?

ME HEARTIES THERE'S A VATNIK OFF THE PORT BOUGH!! MAN THE CANNONS, BLAST THE VATNIK!!! YARRR THEY'RE GETTING ABOARD THE SHIP! YARRR CHOP THEIR HEAD OFF WITH YER CUTLASSES! FEED 'EM TO THE FUCKIN SHAAAARRRKSS!!!!! WE'RE THE PIDOR MUSKRAT ARMY AND WE FUCKIN' OBLITERATE VATNIKS!!! WE'RE THE PIDOR MUSKRAT LEGION AND WE CHEW THROUGH A VATNIK'S BRAIN LIKE ITS A LOG OF WOOD! WE USE VATNIK'S LIMBS TO MAKE A DAM! FUCK VATNIGGERS!!!!!!! FUCK VATNIGGERS!!!!!! FUCK VATNIGGERS!!!!! YEAAARGH!!!!!

Attached: 6937F781-B4CF-4DA5-A797-DC10E90DF14D.jpg (1002x1024, 84.44K)

>Man uses joke avatars on social media
>Known pictures of the man get posted
>OMG LOL IT CAN'T BE HIM HE HAS JOKE AVATARS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

>a thread with 100 posts laughing at FSB for posting silly pictures of a suspect
>turns out FSB didn't even post these pictures
>it was a journalist who looked up his social media
>w-well who cares these are still silly
So anybody who ever posted a dumb photo in his facebook is now clean in the eyes of the law.
Clearly it's impossible for him to be an accomplice to murder because he once worn a pirate hat.

To be fair they're the ones who published that article on the day of the invasion somewhat prematurely declaring that Russia had annexed Ukraine so maybe they're actually working to subtly undermine Russia

CARLOS GOD DAMMIT!

Attached: 1469732361735.png (211x246, 10.06K)

>get proven
>DIVERT DIVERT

His little "gotcha" moment is what ria or any other state media isnt official fsb publicaition and what some internal fsb presentation or whatever probably dont have silly pirate photos. Thats it, fsb-shniki won and we are no longer allowed to laugh at how retarded they are

You actually believe this fucking goofball with the pirate hat and the "FREE SEX" tshirt is an elite NATO assassin-terrorist. Hilarious.

ONE MORE JOKES OF YOURS I SWEAR TO GOD

The guy is a fat goof. Not some Tier 1 operator who managed to infiltrate Moscow and car bomb a Kremlin talking head. Just like the bitch who's husband was a separatist leader, did not in fact do this under the command of the Ukrainians.

>"FSB posted it!"
>no it didn't
>"here's a link"
>that's not FSB
>"whoa damage control you got proven wrong"

Attached: spaghetti.jpg (400x400, 30.51K)

internal FSB investigation carefully edited out the pirate hat when discussing possible suspect Z, credible secret service organisation ok?

>so maybe they're actually working to subtly undermine Russia
that's just Russian leadership in the past centuries

>So anybody who ever posted a dumb photo in his facebook is now clean in the eyes of the law.
>Clearly it's impossible for him to be an accomplice to murder because he once worn a pirate hat.
This is what you niggers are unironically claiming, and you expect to be taken seriously.

Now you know how the Germans felt, watching the Western Allies believe all the Soviet lies about super Uber deathstermination camps

The car is fuming!
The daughter is sizzling!

>Here are the pictures of the ruthless assassin terrorizing the Moscow regime
This is what you niggers are unironically claiming, and you expect to be taken seriously.

Lol

the free class is coming to an end

The fact you think any of this Darya Dugina assassination fairy tale is believable is hilarious pal. They've really done a number on you.

>keeps diverting
The truth is that it was FSB that did it and now they are just being retarded as usual

i thought they said it was a woman who was trained by azov and fled to estonia? your guys weren't... lying... were they?

Attached: 1565149968_mqdefault.jpg (202x180, 17.98K)

Obviously she got away on his pirate ship

OH SHIT MR. PRESIDENT GET DO-

Attached: JFK's REAL killer.jpg (2200x1467, 874.27K)

If your claim is "FSB published it", then yes, I want an FSB post.
A FSB publication is by definition a thing published by FSB.
A Russian state media publication is not an FSB publication.
It shouldn't be hard to comprehend.

Lul

>nobody remembers the helicopter pirate
The old ways are being forgotten

Non-zero chance he was one of them.

The sad part is if some supposed drunken sex pervert can go and get away with making a car bomb attack in Moscow and STILL not be caught what is there to stop someone from just walking right up and kicking Putin in the balls, spitting in his face, and then walking off?

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1661860435380062.jpg (750x981, 176.43K)

Surely the world’s premier intelligence organization could find some pictures for official release that don’t have wacky captions?

Listen, we all know the true source of the seethe isn’t even Westies and Westiboos making fun of the FSB, it’s the fact that this low hanging fruit is being produced means that the people in the FSB don’t care enough about (or care to oppose) the official bullshit that they are creating this low hanging fruit.

Is it sabotage, ennui, or retardation? Take your pick, either way it is the eventual doom of the putinist system, and you’re not even smart enough to jump ship like a rat and you just sit there madding about the rising water in your stateroom

He can't keep getting away with it

don't try to think that you aren't also being roasted right now disgusting oinker

Attached: 1661864087704610.png (1050x1480, 2M)

Come one guys, you can't be so hard on them. They can only put so much effort into their set pieces.

Attached: 1661034777758456.png (640x1280, 1.32M)

"Ivan put three sim cards and do some serious evidence about ukie nazi assassins"

World premier intelligence organization be like

World premier intelligence organization

Attached: 515532.jpg (1200x1200, 288.65K)

What the hell am I even looking at?

Sometimes I wonder if they did this on purpose in order to subtly express displeasure for the war by embarrassing Putin

Jej

THINK IT
DREAM IT
DO IT

Checked

Woah momma. How do I get a HATO class with her?

Russian pathological need to feel like they're fighting actual Nazis.

Attached: 17jpg_401.jpg (800x533, 100.23K)

Called it. You vatniggers are so predictable

He doesn't believe shit. He either is paid or does it for free, but he knows it's bullshit.

"Look at how evil and nazi Ukraine is" at some russian arms expo or something.

Plot twist: The guy with the pirate hat actually is FSB and did the assassination.

I think there was also pictures from her wedding to someone who works for the so called dpr government.

I'd almost be willing to wish for him to actually kill me just for the meme

nice

Attached: pirate.png (496x498, 477.27K)

so they're no longer going with the azov nazi woman and her child deviously planting the bomb and fleeing to estonia narrative?

to be fair, glowie agencies do have an incentive to want to come across as incompetent and harmless... then anything that is subtle and cunning would have increased effect. don't let absurdity throw you off-guard.

>in Moscow
In the countryside 20 km away from Moscow, and despite all memes, Dugin is not a significant enough person to warrant a security detail. Much less his daughter.
This assassination is nothing special in terms of difficulty. A hobo with a lead pipe could have killed her.

Can we get much higher

>Surely the world’s premier intelligence organization could find some pictures for official release that don’t have wacky captions?
But they did.
Again, the shit referred to in OP is not the official FSB release. Official FSB release contains security cam footage and shit.

Except they blew up their car, meaning time and preparation were needed, is Russian security just incompetent or non existent? Hell going by your line of thought they might as well have been gun down by a machine gun, or used a rocket.
>nothing special, happens all the time, you're making a big deal out of this

Attached: 84365254.jpg (854x822, 130.82K)

May we see it?

ria.ru/amp/20220829/dugina-1812804664.html
This article has footage actually posted by FSB.

toppest of keks

Wow, I am convinced, clearly ass pirate man needed to go get a soda pop from the continence store in his flippy floppies.

there are people with money and means in other countries that want bolshevik thought leaders like dugin dead

>despite all memes, Dugin is not a significant enough person to warrant a security detail
>the guy who is in the close circle of Putin, who most likely has insider knowledge on a lot of things, is in the internatinal sanctions list, and whose daughter is an active and public part of russian propaganda machine is not worth to keep an eye on
Even in the slight chance it was Ukies, FSB had to let it happen

Next level cope

Attached: mentally retarded for 7 years.jpg (640x480, 37.03K)

Clearly this happened in the middle of nowhere important that any roadside bandit with a pipe could have done it.

Attached: 83456456.jpg (586x389, 234.01K)

Just out of curiosity, what would have convinced you?
Because I'm sure you would have coped even if there was a video with this guy assembling an IED.

I wondering how they have so much info on this guy and still managed not to be able to prevent him from setting off a car bomb in Moscow.

dugina broke his astromech droid, big mistake

Ninjas be needin' to up their game, yarr!

youtube.com/watch?v=m3cLJwSSf7w

This is some "Sam Hyde" type of trolling going on over here. This dude is Vycheslav Shakalov. He does covers on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=ioM91AXS-qs

based pirates dabbing on nazbol cucks

I don't know, maybe something actually incriminating? I'm sorry to see going to the store suddenly makes you a suspect for a car bombing outside of a nation's capitol.

huh, moscow actually looks like a target. what do you know...

>guy who is in the close circle of Putin
Yeah, that's the meme thing I was referring to.
The whole theory of Dugin being a grey cardinal behind Putin's back is based solely on the fact that some of the Putin's policies are similar to ideas proposed by Dugin. But correlation doesn't imply causation, these are just reasonable things to do for Russia.

I'm dying

Maybe they have more photos of his apartment so we can see how many Sims games he has this time since obviously they were able to track him going to the store to get a drink so well.

I want to believe

see

It is not a meme though, he does have direct connection to Putin

Thought it was Chris Chan for a split second. Did they ever catch him?

>if the police investigation can find a criminal, why didn't police prevent the crime from happening
I hope you are only pretending to be this retarded.

>changing car license plates is not incriminating

Lol no.
It's just propaganda designed to undermine the legitimacy of Putin by pretending he is controlled by a weird Rasputin-like fringe theorist with insane ideas.

Russian top brass are forced to read Dugin's books

>changing car plates of an obvious make and model vehicle with glaringly garish paint job in the middle of 5 different cameras is not incriminating
It's a little too incriminating if anything, like they were doing their job too well, did they need to step outside of the car and point at their plates too? Don't tell me they couldn't have found some beat up Lada to use instead of this.

Attached: pic453.jpg (598x337, 136.54K)

I heard the piracy problem in eastern europe was bad. I didn't know it could turn out deadly.

>Russian top brass are forced to read Dugin's books
No, anonymous sources are cited to claim that Russian top brass are forced to read Dugin's books.

>literally looking right at the camera taking the picture
The KGB spymasters are rolling in their graves.

Attached: pic454.jpg (597x334, 165.42K)

The pirate of pisky strikes

Attached: the pirate of pisky.png (1670x2054, 2.13M)

Why would they need to?
It's not like having a noticeable car poses any risk to the operation - Russian cops don't have the resources to track every single vehicle and it's car numbers, so the chances it will get them caught before the assassination are nil. And after the assassination it wouldn't matter, because both accomplices immediately left the country and there's no chance they will get extradited.
And now a fancy car is working in their favor.

>driver is looking at the traffic camera which is marked with a road sign
You are grasping at straws now. It's an obvious object of interest to any driver.

If the fsb is willing to release surveillance videos why not copy the video file from the servers instead of filming the screens with their phones?

I mean you could have just said that the FSB is completely incompetent and might as well not exist from the start.

>and remember to wear a hat with the SS totenkopf... you know, the one with a skull over crossed bones

Reminder that the US Constitution still allows Congress to grant letters of marque and reprisal. We are not party to any treaty banning them.

>It's an obvious object of interest to any driver.
Not if you're not just any driver and you're trying to avoid getting caught planting and exploding a car bomb.

I'm starting to wonder how they are able to have this much evidence but still haven't caught anyone. Probably won't ever catch anyone now with how long it's been.

Can't catch the computer generated people

What if they're actually really smart, so they deliberately trying to sabotage the monke regime by doing their job carelessly to have their sentences cut off in the Hague?

Attached: 16618677896950c.jpg (1079x719, 308.49K)

I mean they didn't even get the supposed target.

>if FSB doesn't simultaneously track 4 000 000 cars in Moscow in real time to see if one of them changes license plates, they are incompetent
>having a plan to assassinate someone gives a future murderer the ability to control their line of sight 24/7 and prevents you from ever taking a look at a camera in one of the most camera-filled cities on Earth

Did I get this right?

That supposed to the captain of the Moskova?

>pirate
>gun enthusiast
>beer lover
>sex instructor

Attached: frakes.jpg (923x718, 66.39K)

What about letters of monke?

>the FSB has multiple instances of camera footage of the one vehicle the perpetrators used and were even able to track the exact moment where they were able to switch plates but still weren't able to do anything at all past that
>the perpetrators were able to merrily skip through one of the most camera filled cities on earth all the while have their exact movements tracked but were still able to execute their bomb run and get away with out any repercussions
Not really.

Who pathologically looks directly at cameras if they're trying not to be identified?

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is even worse you dumb fuck. The FSB put that stupid dramatic music over it too?

Attached: ukrainian bastard.jpg (680x383, 42.15K)

One of Moscow's most elite and exclusive suburbs

There's a bill in the House specifically authorizing the President to create privateers to steal OFAC sanctioned ships.

based

Thank you for your service

Attached: dc66fd7b4317ae98db977be6d4ee1584716c93ebb2add4fe0b1406fc2bc48eec.jpg (1047x1121, 115.62K)

See I struggle to believe it needs to be said, but determining the person who committed a crime is easier than predicting who will commit one.

Cameras don't read minds, schizo.
Establishing an eye contact with a traffic camera won't instantly reveal to glowniggers that you are plotting an assassination. There's zero reason for this woman to avoid looking at camera.

>bombs a car
>spins his dick
>kicks off a boat
>refuses to elaborate
>helicopter dick
>flies off like karlsson on the roof

kek

>if you pretend that the story has unbelievable details
Yeah, single mother that changes her plates every few days that FSB tracks for months but can't catch after an assassination they knew she was planning is super believable. We need to "pretend" that there is something strange about it. God damn it, every russniger needs to be gassed asap.

>I'm sure it's all real in your mind.
>he thinks 3 sims 3 is a meme
>he still doesn't know
lol, lmao even

Based Carlos.

>HATO
My sides kek

>single mother
So? It's pretty much the best possible cover story for an enemy agent trying to mix in with the refugees.
Happened countless times in every war in history, just look at dozens of Muslim terrorists infiltrated Europe under this exact pretense.
>changes her plates every few days
Reasonable for an assassin.
>FSB tracks for months
>assassination they knew she was planning
See, you are lying again. Russian side never claimed it, pro-Ukies made it up and pretended Russians said so in order to discredit the Russian version.
Have to admit, kind of ballsy of you to double down on the bullshit while faking indignation at being accused of doing this. Still a lying cunt tho.
>can't catch after an assassination
Yeah, that's strange, because every single perpetrator of every single assassination in history was caught. Oh wait no they weren't.
No, seriously, the fuck are you trying to pull here?

I AM GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN
NO WOMAN CAN RESIST ME
I AM GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN
NO WOMAN CAN SAY NO

>Russian side never claimed it
Yeah they only immediately posted all this info the next day. Stop lying russnigger.

Only retarded russians would believe that Ukrainians would outfit a team of assassins to kill fucking Dugin or his family in the first place. But the fact that russhits are closer to an animal than a human isn't a secret to anyone at this point.

>I'm just abashed by how easy your propagandists have it, brainwashed retards

Attached: fsb_masterminds.jpg (825x464, 106.47K)

This level of seething just makes it sound like a russian fucked your wife. Consider therapy.

You've just confidently bragged about a series of "unbelievable" details and a single post later you are reduced to "it's kind of weird how fast they found her".
Sad, isn't it.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x625, 47.77K)

>they have their own Sam Hyde
Is there nothing they won't try and copy?

La migra is on its way, Carlitos

>This level of seething
You should visit vatnik telegram sometimes. You'd think that a pack of hohols were gangraping every woman in Russia nonstop.

Attached: laughing hohols.jpg (640x640, 28.11K)

>This level of seething just makes it sound like a russian fucked your wife.
I'd say it's plausible, but then again we are posting on Any Forums. No way he has a wife.

Yeah

Attached: file.png (1101x523, 63.83K)

>russian bots have triggerwords connected to pictures
Impressive technology.

Are the vatniks also making you retarded?

What does his picture have to do with the comment besides the keyword "rape" you retarded mongrel?

Attached: hihols.jfif.jpg (975x1632, 151.83K)

Every detail they revealed was unbelievable lmao

If you had the IQ of at least 50 you'd understand. Go back to seething about russian bots, retard.

Attached: 1655042112048.jpg (575x693, 139.88K)

Don't let me get in the way of your job, pidorashka.

Attached: 1640900979050.jpg (631x807, 185.67K)

>vatniks are seething so hard you'd think ukrainians keep raping their women
>posts a picture claiming that russian soldiers don't rape ukrainian women because some bitch lied about something
If you had double digit IQ at all, you'd notice the lack of logical relation between the two.

>I'm too retarded to understand a relation between the two therefore there is no relation
Lmao, what a fucking retard.

>I can't find a relation but I'll claim there is one, maybe this will help my argument
Amazing. It's like the retarded bot keeps writing these.

>I'll just keep ignoring it and keep repeating that it's a russian bot
Shouldn't you be finger-painting?

>I'll just keep ignoring it
He doesn't even know what "it" is, keeps walking in circles without being able to elaborate upon anything he says. Yeah, bots are more sophisticated than this. Only a russian can be this retarded.

>still seething about being a retard

>still can't explain anything, keeps doubling down
Ladies and gentlemen, this is in fact the best shill ruble can buy.

>it's a bot
>it's a shill
No, you're just retarded, lmao.

>it's a bot
>it's a shill
>Illiterate shill can't even keep up with the conversation
If you're going to post random pictures because you're illiterate, have decency not trying to pretend that you even understand what you're doing. Unless you get paid by the word, of course.

>it's random because I'm too retarded to understand

>he still can't explain the relation so he keeps doubling down on pretending that one exists
Why would a russian have decency, right?

>he's still too retarded to understand so he keeps begging a russian bot to explain it to him

I think you almost got it but what their orders were was probably "They were assisted by a professional criminal"
And of course poor Sergei at the FSB has no idea what a criminal looks like, let alone a professional one. His job is framing innocent civilians!
So off he goes to Yandex to look for what is a professional criminal and lo and behold he finds very helpful article that says among the most feared professional criminals are pirates.
And how does the people know it is truly such a man in the picture? Why he's wearing a pirate hat of course!

I can't find a connection that doesn't exist, correct. Though, I am interested in what your a small shill brain can come up with. But it looks like there is simply nothing?

>I can't find a connection that doesn't exist
Not my problem, retard. Maybe your caretaker can do that for you.

>doesn't even try to twist my words in any way
>just claims that someone can find a connection that doesn't exist
You keep revealing your illiteracy more and more with every comment.

>you will never rig a drone to spray piss at vatnicks with your Kraut bro from the EU Chemical Weapon Corps
why even live?

YARR HARR

youtube.com/watch?v=I26Ql-uX6AM

He's the reason Russia is full of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Is he the dreaded Signature Illegible?

kek, owned

Kill what you can until Ukraine is Free, you are a pirate!
Yarr har fiddle dee dee
blowing up Dugins daughter is alright for me.
Do what you want until Ukraine is free
You are a pirate!
You are a pirate!
Yeah!

We got us a bomb(A bomb!)
To place it under Dugin's car
Thats all watched at with guards (with guards!)
And secured well away

well blow up the car (the car)
We know its full of precious booty
Burst open the Doors
And then we say hurray

Yarr har fiddle dee dee
If you love to kill Ruskies
You are a pirate!

Weigh anchor!
Yarr har fiddle dee dee
Killing Dugin is alright with me
Do what you want until Ukraine is free
You are a pirate!

Arr yarr ahoy and avast
Dig a deep grave you're digging en masse
Hang by the necks at the end of the mast!
You are a pirate!

Yay!
Were sailing away (Set sail!)
Ruskies lurk on every shore
We set sail and destroy (Yaar har!)
And make them rue the day (Yeah!)
We blew up the boat (The Boat!)
They had no time to drop the anchor
Then hang them from ropes (Aye, aye!)
And then we kill again!

Yarr har fiddle dee dee
If you love to kill Ruskies
Land ho!
Yarr har fiddle dee dee
Killing Ruskies is alright with me
Kill what you can until Ukraine is Free
You are a pirate!
Yarr har! Wind at your back lads wherever you go!
Blue sky above and gold fields below
You are a pirate!
You are a pirate!

Oh god this is so bad

He just wanted his VCR fixed

Attached: file.png (1911x1080, 925.74K)

OH SHIT O SHIT OH SHIT
JUST AS THE NEWS WAS BREAKING THIS WAS POSTED BY THE 'MODERATES'
youtube.com/watch?v=rdOWFVL-bSY

For King and country

Attached: C&C RA1 Spy.gif (360x450, 80.13K)

I hope someone does a vocaroo of this.

Attached: ay matey.png (405x391, 15.49K)

I heard he hid a powder keg in her trunk and lit it with a comically long fuse trailing behind

youtube.com/watch?v=qP-7GNoDJ5c

youtube.com/watch?v=Sej_K8ZDXQo

it all makes sense now

Attached: 1658502059004750.png (1812x1276, 1.85M)

Attached: tactical espionage action.jpg (639x479, 186.23K)

I didnt meant it in that way. It's just similar case. Meaning some random funny guy is getting accused in crimes. The dude himself is just some fat tard singing out of tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGy3idFq22I

Sorry, thought that was some kind of chemical ballista/spray cannon somehow

I refuse to let my fermented piss bottles go to waste

Attached: 166187265658ff3172.jpg (1050x1480, 282.54K)

holy kek
its perfect

It's been so long
I've lost my taste
Say angel come
Say lick my face
Let fall your dress
I'll play the part
I'll open this mouth wide
Eat your heart

youtube.com/watch?v=KX3CmKvzyw0

B A S E D

>tfw I'm nostalgic for mspaint shitposts

Attached: enough.png (362x325, 58.17K)

then enjoy the HD remaster

Attached: 1661872656583172HD.jpg (1050x1480, 307.5K)

Reject wojak/frog

Attached: 1645429848356.png (2200x874, 1.58M)

Based

Attached: RA1_Allied_Character_5.png (640x400, 115.96K)

I still can't accept Dolan is an old meme now, time is a fuck.

Attached: sim3marichka.png (705x646, 258.82K)

LMAO idk user it seems like some super secret assassin that LARPS as pirate look way more embarrassing than the FSB just being fuckups.