>>twitter.com/atrupar/status/1564633086335373312
MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=8FMqFo3xenA
>This is the first time ever he posted a Q Drop
Shills
>Shrieking for no reason
Q Drop 11 is the one that was conveniently shared
previous thread

Attached: TRUTH Trump Q Drop Post.webm (744x1232, 2.26M)

It honestly sounds like some ghetto nigger shit mixed in with some redneck language like im on family feud.
>OMG TRUTH!! YAAAS QUEEN RETRUTH THAT BITCH!! ON GOD WE TRUTHIN!

OMG Q

Attached: Qanon - Trust Agents 2.jpg (1600x2033, 3.1M)

What are the political implications of Q meme being posted?
So far I’ve noticed making Jews seethe uncontrollably

Trump is just a grifting huckster. Whatever they got to do to keep the remaining retards interested. Truth Social just got removed from google play store. The launch has been a failure.

Attached: Q11.png (918x532, 110.55K)

>virtue is bad
memeology as gone too far this time

You goys really are butthurt, that’s some great response time on a new thread

Attached: 1D107644-5F59-4E86-9ACE-91287A09D126.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

>anti-Qtards believe what HBO/Slate/The Seattle Times tells them
>anti-Qtards agree with MSM on Q being only for schizos and retards and should be (((shut down)))
>anti-Qtards agree with 95% of American politicians that Q is a menace
>anti-Qtards report all Q threads as off-topic and whine when even a single thread about it is on the board
>anti-Qtards flood every thread telling people to ignore Q and not to look at anything about it and insult them if they do look into it
The reason I keep an eye on Q is how much the anti-Qtards tell everyone not to. It's been five years and they still flip shit like a nigger chimping out when you cite FBI crime stats. No other topic causes this reaction on Any Forums. It is without peer in causing maximum REEEEEing. Whether or not Q is legit, I LOVE how much it pisses faggots off. Any true oldfag of Any Forums who appreciated overreactions to relatively nominal shit should fucking love Q.

Attached: when Q.jpg (644x598, 66.21K)

Castle_Rock

>HOLY SHIT TRUMP LITERALLY REPOSTED A Q DROP
So one of the following is true:
1. Trump has gone insane
2. Q is real
Both are equally disturbing

There it is. Every time. Took you almost two minutes. Coordinated spam. For a "LARP".

Attached: how citing operation trust works as a shut it down meme.png (672x166, 16.72K)

It’s over trumpbros…..

Why is Trump doubling down on retarded Boomerism? I was hoping that the Q-shit would be dropped and forgotten after the events of 2021, but it seems like Trump's handlers want to keep the LARP going. For what purpose? This is the kind of low-IQ cringe Boomershit which Trump mostly AVOIDED during his 2015/2016 campaign.

If Trump is relying on Q-tards for his base of support, he is fucked.

Attached: Schizo Boomer nonsense.jpg (681x947, 158.75K)

This can't be happening. Qtards are actually reactivated to be ridiculed some more?

Attached: 1599516063854.png (421x388, 107.2K)

Based. My wife loves Q user

Attached: d8b3db19d7f4c8da8dab3f7a60d89627.jpg (993x1324, 99.77K)

Realize that a lot of the anti-Qtards are shills or ill-informed, but also a lot of sour grapes losers. The fact of the matter is that a lot of the things Q talks about were, in fact, talked about on Any Forums and even Any Forums years before Q came along. The difference is Q figured out a way to package and present them in such a way that it attracted the attention of millions of people who were otherwise only lightly engaged in matters behind the curtain, and turned them into passionate people hungry for redpills. I remember long ago on Any Forums when we used to fantasize about what would happen one day if someone in politics or the media started dispensing redpills in such a way that they caught on, and how it might change the world.

Well, it happened. Q did what Any Forumstards could not. And many Any Forumstards will never forgive Q for stealing their thunder. The butthurt will never fade, never abate. They HATE that they got one-upped, and they're selfish people who care more about getting the credit they feel they deserve than about seeing the world actually change, which it has, and will continue to do. Sucks for them. We're truly living in a rare kind of era.

Attached: 1660512707483679.png (1400x999, 143.61K)

Just wait til you find out who Q++ is

Yeah, he knows his followers are retards who can be controlled with conspiracy theories.

>OMG WE'RE RIDICULING YOU
And?

Attached: 1661799411219027.png (960x894, 1.54M)

Is it saying the secret service going to kill Biden and then wipe out the alphabets?

I remain convinced that "Operation Trust" is made-up bullshit that was Mandela Effect'd into reality in January of 2021. Literally no mention of it ever anywhere before then. No one knew what it was, it's never discussed when discussing the Russian Civil War, fucking nothing ever. And the only, *ONLY* time I see it mentioned is when people are trying to discredit a supposed forced meme from years ago.

Two more weeks boomers.

Attached: 1601902700451.jpg (792x600, 86.82K)

Just because Trump is part of the psyop doesn't mean it's not a psyop. Why didn't Trump give pardons to the J6 protestors? Why did he tell them that "I'll be there with you" and not show up? Why didn't he end birthright citizenship allowing more Chinese to become American citizens? Why didn't he have the Army Corps of Engineers built the wall? Why did he keep the war in Syria going? Why didn't he give the National Guard bullets during the BLM riots?

Please let it be Hillary Clinton
I would like both q supporters and haters heads to explode

Yawn more goy slop. He is desperate

Is this the reverse psychology jew bot?

Attached: Biden admin Jews.png (602x866, 397.03K)

How does Q address the problem of western countries being flooded with retarded brown flotsam and our manufacturing base gutted and moved to China?

Attached: 27efa4d6f0f1db99.jpg (960x540, 75.74K)

Based

Attached: 9C5C1A4F-735F-4172-8B81-F524FA338DC7.jpg (1024x808, 95.06K)

So, he posts a Q and (((they))) completely decapitate his platform...

How does that not actually lend credibility?

>11
>1+1=2
>it takes 2 to t[a]ngo
>what [c]olor are tangerines?
>where to [t]angerines originate from?
>why does Trump color himself orange?
>think outside the b[o]x
>[r]elay truth
>[s]eek god
>the truth is out there