Americans BTFO by Euro lefties

Americans BTFO by Euro lefties.

Attached: a1W9qMv_700b.jpg (700x1497, 154.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expatica.com/nl/general/farmers-dump-500000-litres-of-milk-in-netherlands-27162/
youtube.com/watch?v=IxFw3OLTGdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody talks about why america is like this... they will stop just short of mention that it's because usa is full of niggers

When I lived in Europe, every young profession I met through work asked me about moving to the US where salaries are 2-3x higher and goods are cheaper.

Do I even have to explain why this wouldn't work in weimerica?

Turn America into an indigenous European ethnostate and we'll be just like Norway too.

expatica.com/nl/general/farmers-dump-500000-litres-of-milk-in-netherlands-27162/

imagine setting out apples like that in a diverse neighborhood?

basert

Here's how you prove poltards are a bunch of fucking retards: is a man entitled to destroy his apples?
>Yes, you can do whatever you want with your property.
Is another man entitled to take those apples before they are destroyed?
>NOOOOO THAT'S COMMUNISM, YOU CAN'T PICK UP SOMETHING I THROW IN THAT TRASH OR WHICH I INTEND TO DESTROY

It's funny how lefties on twitter always love to promote examples of how getting rid of all non-Whites greatly improves a country.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

(((Who))) is telling US farmers to destroy food?

>with a gucci belt
on a black guy's forehead because ameri-tards glorified him

The same people that tax them into bankruptcy if they don't accept subsidies for growing what they are told.

>why can't we all just be thoughtful and high-trust?
>why can't we have nice things and all just look out for each other?
>it must be white people. yes, white people are obviously the reason we can't be a utopia.

Attached: 1646596265085.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

you don't understand how it works. they don't just throw away the apples, the US Government FORCES and pays them to destroy them by the bin. you can't haul them off or you get no money and the system is designed to be exactly the way it is. we can produce about 30-70% more than we need, we have 5-10x more farmland than necessary to sustain the US population and it's all a racquet

there is no option to destroy them or give them away or you literally can't afford to stay in business and again, this is by design. it has nothing to do with the farmers, it's the people who faggots vote for

>plastic bags
Yikes.

One person (guess what type) would take all those bags of apples in one go. Probably to try and sell them on the street.

There's processing, juicing, canning.
Hanging out bags of fruit attracts rodents.

>year 1 free apples
>year 2 people jump fence since they are now entitled to your apples
>year 3 some lawns tools go missing
>year 4 your house is broken into
Stay off peoples radars

GIBS ME DAT APPLES

Huh? My neighbor always gave me and other neighbors plums when they had too much of plums.
I am quite sure that in most suburbs and rural, people gave their excessive harvests to their neighbors.
>twitter

The English upper class does the same.
Last time I was in England we made a pie from the apples someone left out for others to take.

But in I've never seen it here.

What happens if you try to export excess food to profit less or reduce losses. They seize the food?

Can't you mix it all and use it to feed pigs?

>nobody talks about why america is like this...

Oh, yes, the Je...

>they will stop just short of mention that it's because usa is full of niggers

Attached: MLK and rabbis.jpg (1024x640, 83.83K)

With that said, fuck off and do not come here. We're full and Mutt migrants are in some respect even worse than some MENAS.
youtube.com/watch?v=IxFw3OLTGdE

>literally who on Twitter talks about how he destroys his extra apples because he’s a greedy cunt

>but acts like this is somehow the standard in America

Tbh I bet that fat Twitter fuck doesn’t know a single thing about agriculture in the USA he’s probably never even seen an orchard in his life.

Dumb nigger is obvious to the fact that America can't behave like Norway BECAUSE we have niggers like him. Could you imagine if niggers discovered some white person was lining their fence with free food? One nigger would take everything, other niggers would hear about it, show up, start snooping your premise for more food, pound on your door asking where their gibs are, continue loitering, playing loud rap music, shout profnities are your kids, one nigger would get pissed that you didn't give him any and kick a hole in your fence, etc.

Point is they offer them to strangers and don't police how many someone takes.
It means they don't expect anything in return, not even a thank you, and they also expect strangers to act fair and not take too much.