Sword Fight Breaks out in Brampton, Canada

toronto.citynews.ca/2022/08/29/brampton-sword-fight-sheridan-college/

I love the vibrancy and diversity of third world immigration. Such great food! Any Brampton-anons here still living there want to describe what it's like?

Attached: Brampton.png (364x545, 358.85K)

moar liek BRAAAAPPPton lmao *farrrrrrrrrrt*

Baghdad 1136, colorized.

That's pretty much what most Canadian cities look like now.

Yeah. No more "white flight", every city is flooded.

Don't you leafs have mostly brown Indian girlfriends? So these guys could be your inlaws, have you thought about that?

>Don't you leafs have mostly brown Indian girlfriends?

No, contrary to memes there isn't much race mixing here. Even WMAF is overblown, only see a few couples like that.

It's fucking hilarious, people will act all indignant and offended if you mention what a shithole Brampton has turned into, yet it really is the reality of the situation. Bramgladesh is a fucking travesty of a city and it's a blueprint for what will happen if the demographics shift for good. An entire city of cheating, stealing Indians with all the fraud one could ask for. Looks like a bright future doesn't it?

Also not the first time this has happened. I think there's at least a few stories that reference 'roaming gangs of men armed with swords, bats, etc.' in Brampton.

Isn't it based? A traditional warrior society where the man defend its possessions by his sword like samurais in Japan?

Insurance providers don’t even want to operate there because of fraud

I imagine there's next to nothing in the way of trust there like a proper third world shit hole. My family used to live there, the place where we lived is stuffed to the brim with shit skins now.

WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS???

Brampton is a bit of a dump and the crack shacks they sell there still go for a kings ransom. I don't get it at all.

A gang of arabs killed somebody with a sword at a kids arcade place in Ottawa 20 years ago

This entire fucking province is turning into a circus and yet the cost of living has never been higher. Places that aren't even livable are going for over $1100 a month in rent and they're twenty plus minute drives from the nearest city.

it's all immigration. 400,000+ immigrants per year coming in. Better to live 10 to a house in Brampton than in a shack in india.

there's no going back. the mud people have destroyed the world

Also everything in Ontario is over crowded now. Even the most basic and mundane "attraction" is flooded with thousands of third worlders babbling in whatever language. We don't have the infrastructure for the population increases. Eventually it will just turn into a slum in most areas, similar to Pakistan.

It's fucking revolting. They bring their shit low class behaviour here along with third world ethics and trust. Nothing fucking better than watching Indians who think they're hot shit while cheating and stealing through life. How can anybody look at this and go 'golly gee diversity sure makes us strong!'? I hope those proponents get skinned alive by a gang of khalistani fuckwads.

Lol

I also like how they quietly reported on the fact that they're going to blow past the 'new normal' of '431,000' as if that wasn't the plan in the first place. Fuck this dumpster fire of a nation.

>Bramgladesh
>Hong Couver

And don't forget each of those 400,000 will eventually bring in 20 extended family members via family reunification program. We are making a big mistake by attempting to change demographics this fast...

checked. White leafs will eventually mass immigrate to American red states and immediately start voting for the same policies that ruined their homelands.

Billy Boomer needs to sell his house for 1 million dollars. Think of how many 1965 Mustangs that money can restore. You aren't entitled to anything sweaty.

uhh yeah?
you're a minority bud
not like us based english
we are a majority bud
you should either neck yourself or get used to it
but dont think about moving somewhere else and bring the stench of faggot mutt mudblood with you
you made your beds
lay in them

Dikke BMW, jongens.

Is this a poem?

what's wrong your parents don't own a house?

And don't forget about the million plus "culinary experts" that we'll let in so they can work at Tim Hortons lmao.

Queen song starts plying

>yet the cost of living has never been higher.
I often wonder how all these brown/asian NPCs afford to live, how do they drive nice cars? whats happening? it makes no sense

>Sword Fight Breaks out
Excellent entertainment, more of this .

Are you trying to tell me that Sikhs are not carrying those swords for purely ceremonial reasons?

Checked. Sadly I can't because I'm unvaxxed, can't cross the border.

DESU, Lib tard Leafs have such a low birth rate and are now starting to go straight to the assisited suicide death pods. It's the 6th leading cause of death here now. In a few generations they probably won't even exist. I wouldn't worry too much about them desu. Plenty of decent Canadians who still have families will need to flee though.

I've noticed this. You just don't see race mixing of any kind here that often. When I was in the US I saw it everywhere.

Not anymore. Most boomers are going to reverse-mortgage so they can buy an RV or go on 8 or 9 more vacations. They're leaving jackshit for their descendants except a ruined West.

They live 10 to a room.

Just pay some homeless fuck 50 bucks to get injected and write your name down on the card.

They probably get shit payment plans for the cars only to end up smashing them the fuck up. One Indian guy I saw went through a honda civic every couple of weeks or so. The one he ended up with had a giant decal of an ak-47 on the back window. They also ruthlessly cheat the system for all the gibs that they can possibly get while making use of nepotism to take over the local gas station or whatever the fuck they do.

Yep. The changes are more than I can handle. I White Flighted from a large city to rural just to escape the hell, but even I realize this is just a temporary solution. No matter where I go, they will eventually follow.

My city was described as 'boring and white' is now stuffed to the fucking brim with Indians and it's obscene. They slip into everything and shit it up. They're all low class idiots that act like they're hot shit even when they're in the middle of fucking something up.

Attached: 1657629929149.gif (201x177, 1.15M)