How easier life is as women?

Why did she suicide just because she become a man for 2 years?

Attached: 1661888487287.jpg (697x960, 68.49K)

shame. Could've been a decent tomboy. Had to be a batshit insane sjw instead

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

because she didn't have babies. (You) could have impregnated her and saved her 30 years ago.

Because the cognitive dissonance was impossible to handle. Her whole life she believed she was oppressed by the patriarchy and her life was hell while men had it easy "it's a man's world".
She realized she was wrong, that the west is a woman's world, that we live in a matriarchy, and that most men exist only to do shitty jobs and pay taxes.
Her life work, as well as all of her beliefs and identity, have been absolutely crushed. She probably didn't even know who she was anymore, or what she even did during her whole life.
Maybe I'm looking too much into it and she was just retarded like all women lol.

Look at her fucking facial bones. She is more masculine than 70% of men.

she looks like me

Women need approval and acceptance in the community
Men are self sufficient survivalists who unironically don't need no women.
Men get satisfaction from playing sick guitar riffs, programming dank gamez, drawing esoteric manga, and building Chad websites they can retire off of.

As an attractive man I have all the advantages in a matriarchal society
>Barely work
>Mummy helped me get a loan on a house
>EBT and Medicaid for Adderall prescription to help me study and rebuild old cars
>Cute girls want me to sex them
Except I don't like society anyway...I'm a volcel because I know what women could be...

>volcel
Genetic dead end.

She was a turbo-dyke but she was against multiculti and trannies so she's OK in my book. RIP

She looks like Zelinsky kek. Probably taller though.

Attached: 1628723534585.jpg (670x960, 52.1K)

It's only temporary.
I'm depressed after the insanely cute girl at the gas station gave me her number and wanted to go on a date only to tell me she had a boyfriend while we were texting.
I've been in there once more and she yelled at me asking why I couldn't look at her
She would've been perfect
Why did she lead me on?
Now I'm sad.
I also have sports injuries which require extensive physical therapy and surgery.
I'm still in my mid twenties so I'll breed but I'm very poor from these injuries and can't start a career due to crippling pain which worsens my injuries and has the potential to give me osteoarthritis

Get off adderall you pussy.

I actually haven't even tried it yet, my appointment is this Friday.
Dude I need it my place is a pigsty and I can't focus on my online courses.
I'm so depressed. Best I can do is quit weed and alcohol and cigs today

>tomboy feminist lives 2 years as a manlet
>holes are so mean to her she an heros
Damn

Zelensky has Bill Gates tier boobs now?

She looks kinda like Zelensky lmao

She died by red pill overdose
>F

>Dude I need it my place is a pigsty and I can't focus on my online courses.
Sounds like an excuse. You don't need it. Be a man and get some discipline on your own.

Adderall is a drug. And like with all drugs, there is a massive trade-off. It will drastically effect your biology over time and throw it out of its natural harmony.

You'll take it, you'll love it, you'll get hooked--it's meth-lite for fucks sake. You'll be able to get in the zone and concentrate at a high energy level. You'll have a honeymoon phase and then it will stop working. Your test levels will drop. You'll go through massive mood swings. You'll get even more disorganized and become extremely foggy brained within a few years. You'll get out of shape and fat.

Its a deal with the devil, and the devil always comes to collect in the end. Don't do it. As with all big pharma drugs, it is completely unnecessary and will turn you into an addict and thus a customer for years.

is that zelensky? lmfao
nato sisters how will we recover???
youre going to freeze to fucking death this winter!
hahaha
Zhjsry
(30)

In the olden days, people like you would have been slaughtered like the cattle you are.