THIS IS YOUR FAULT WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: white people did this.png (731x631, 859.47K)

POC are suffering because of yts climate change

Attached: avwdesqc0pk91.png (1080x1241, 2.04M)

Ahaha, i know right?

Your are welcome, now your shitty desert might grow some grass.

Pakistan was already on route for a economic and social collapse but this seems to be a spontaneous nail in the coffin

3rd post best post lmao

give the water back, jamal

>shitty satellite
its india

Attached: 1654150626984.png (230x306, 93.78K)

I love nature so much. Uniformitarianism geology is beyond retarded and I love how nature constantly produced evidence supporting catastrophism

>can see a tiny nation like Pakistan from a satellite
>couldn't see the planes coming for the WTC
Seems fishy to me.

another reason to celebrate climate change

Stinking sandniggers can finally take a bath.

Ooohh nooo! You got clean drinking water! Make it stop!

Shut the fuck up, you idiots had a drought and now you're complaining about having too much water.

Then may you drown in the water that God has given you. "YT" people know how to make dams at least.

>wiz zis climate change you are really spoiling us!

Attached: 23958956.jpg (348x450, 87.19K)

The US wants it’s rain back you Pakis!! Gimme the rain and no one gets hurt!

30 MILLION PAKIS DISCPLACED and YOU YT DEVILS ARE CELEBRATING?

Attached: 1661867777234491.webm (240x432, 1.61M)

Man if you have a city Islam-a-bad devoted to telling you how bad islam is you would think people would listen.

Seriously. My grass has a light tinge of brown to it from the heat. I’d rather the Pakistani dehydrate than my grass die.

must be those climate change the tv always talk about and how the heat waves is gonna cook us all alive, right?

build some infrastructure paki,

how much poop is in that water? it's so brown

That looks like a fun water park, what’s it called?

I'm perfectly okay with dead muslims.

Fuck Yeah. We did it fellow white dudes! We flooded Pakistan to death with the power of simply being white! Awesome!

Attached: love being white.jpg (735x986, 137.18K)

Lmao learn to swim

All going to the U.K. I presume?

Damn that's a big puddle
Anyways

Good.

Thanks, whichever Hindu god of water or rain did this!

Decades of wars and trillions spent and as it turns out all we really needed to do to destroy a Muslim desert shit hole is a little water.

No, PakiWog.

This is because Allah hates you.
And the goofy cartoon-like God's of your cousin Hindu Mud People are pissing all over you.

Oh, so thats where my water has gone

We love you Indians and don't want you to go thirsty

Attached: poo space mission.jpg (400x686, 64.96K)

Once it's all grown, you can finally go and touch some too

We're not celebrating, PakiWog.

We don't care.

Can these niggers stop stealing my rain?

God has cursed your land, peace be upon him.

Hopefully all the rain from the white man's climate change (the only force that can bring rain to deserts) will bring some green to the east so they can finally grow their own food and prosperity. Say thanks

No. It was Jewish weather machines displacing Pakis to all go to White countries.

Now how is going to sew my soccer balls????? Just kidding, I don’t give a fuck

>scatsat

Attached: 1659120951493108.jpg (500x495, 12.2K)

maybe those jerks should stop hoarding all the water

oh well don't care too busy living in americas style of hell to worry about poopooland deathpark

>WHITE PEOPLE
But China isn't white.
Or do they count as white now? I'm never up to date with that shit.

>so much rain a lake form
>it's white peoples fault
Uh, you are welcome desert niggers.

kek based

Attached: 1652456566125.png (361x333, 63.27K)

How do we know these aren't just natural meteorological cycles? Yeah, this year has been wacky, but it feels as if the media is exaggerating natural weather occurrences which should make us suspicious.
Wait. So water can not only sustain life but also take it? Who gave it so much power?

Ok meme flag

>they cant handle water.
Kek

Good

It probably is white people's fault. We've been manipulating the weather to achieve political results for at least a decade. Maybe two.

If you can't notice a pattern where a country isn't complying and they receive national disasters as a result then you're not white.

Even Ahmedabad too, Ahmed is bad. They never listen!

Just cleansing the filth.

Proof

oh no

pakistan is not a real country

ATTENTION BRITBONGS:

Stay calm and start a pig farm, it looks like 30 millions Pakis are swimming your way.

Send them to Britain and leave us alone.

Seems like (((they))) activated HAARP to provoke more Pakis to migrate to Londonistan and white countries.

All according to plan.

Attached: 1605453968894.png (559x527, 43.28K)

Have you been paying attention to Pakistan even slightly lately? I have, slightly. I noticed there was a coup we organized for them. Then there was some riots or some shit. Now whatever political turmoil there was is on hold because their country is underwater.

Maybe you didn't live in a time where stuff like this didn't happen and that's why you don't notice anything strange.

>Launch site: SDSC-SHART

Attached: poo.png (400x400, 412.16K)

Kek I hope the US South West gets hit next.

>POC are suffering because of yts climate change
White people have been causing rain for billions of years.

Attached: 1648784938914.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

A bloke knocked on my door asking if I’d like to contribute to the floods in Pakistan. I said sure but my hose will only reach to the bottom of my garden.

You get that off twitter?

Why is allah punishing you

thats pretty cool if they can keep the water they can turn the desert into a new paradise like Tetsu Nakamura did with the Afghan desert. Pretty sure when Alexander went there the land used to be a big ass jungle.