HAPPENING

GREENLAND GAINING ICE AT RECORD-BREAKING SPEED
COLD WINTER COMING
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1564576027350913024

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 14-16-21 ( ) TweetDeck.png (722x915, 301.09K)

I'll laugh my ass off if climate change yeets us into the global deep freeze we've been postponing for the last 300 years

Dark Winter. Lots of dead Niggers and Germans.

Not my problem.

Attached: 1646055993764.jpg (540x892, 67.07K)

Its inevitable, NASA already signalled they think we are entering into a grand solar minimum. We are at the peak of the modern warm right now

Attached: Grand solar max min.png (958x401, 58.57K)

PUTLER ENABLED HддRP

DARK WINTER INCOMING

WINTER-CHAN, DAISUKI!

The leaves are already falling here in Alaska.
I think we will have snow by mid September.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

You're thing of Global Warming™. New improved Climate Change™ can be used to bully the West whenever temperatures go up *or* down.

How could putin do this..

I hope the next ice age happens in my lifetime.

>climate change
schrodinger's climate change. simultaneously melts ice and freezes it

Correct. Globohomo "science" is non-falsifiable.

The Z stands for гeнepaл Зимa. Mfw Russians will be toasty warm while NATO niggers will have icicles hanging off their axe wounds imagine dilating in the cold.

Attached: approve by putin.png (1203x837, 2.04M)

How difficult would a new ice age be for modern times?
We have heat and modern technology...but would it be difficult to grow food?
Would pool companies go bankrupt?

It would be very difficult. The problem isn't lack of technology but the cost, besides, fossil fuels are used for a lot more stuff than just heating in fact, heating is the worst kind of use for fossil fuels imo. Meanwhile China is building Thorium reactors that burn with almost 0 waste the west doesn't touch it bc Thorium has no military use and yeah imo most pool companies would go kaput.

Bumping for actual snow this year

Germany will freeze over confirmed!

Attached: 1569958757844.jpg (450x450, 28.39K)

Funny thing is that the grand council of lizard druid people who run this planet already knew it and kicked off Covid and Ukraine just in time. To what end? Who knows. Maybe we'll have a nice winter hurricane like in 1979

I'd have a good laugh if those "brutally hot" summers are over now. I always love reminding fags that some of the hottest temperatures on record in North America were in the 30s to 40s. Tomatoes baking on the vine, like over 40 degrees C.

All it would take is a tanker or two of iron dust dumped over a hydrothermal vent to start an ice age.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is literally the worst time for a cold winter lmao!!!
Pray for Hans and his mandatory Somalian roommate.

Global warming was a bear trap

Attached: 1653514550014.jpg (960x857, 190.08K)

>Preparing our entire lifetime for a great heating event
>Get frozen instead

Russian Navy is currently in the North Atlantic, manipulating the Gulf Stream.

I pray that all the cities freeze to death.
Last two digits is the negative temperature this winter

pamp eet

Attached: 1660565364162726.jpg (1007x1024, 490.15K)