Post your face when you realized this board will be 100x better this winter when all the euro cucks cant post because...

Post your face when you realized this board will be 100x better this winter when all the euro cucks cant post because of the costs of electricity.

pic related.

Attached: 1619985634124.jpg (640x961, 71.5K)

FUCK EUROPE.

I am unironically excited to see what this winter brings. I have a gut feeling there will be many happenings, and we haven't had any in such a long time.

why is it so hard for you two fags to get along and hate kikes together

Attached: FWLgoI_XkAIGliE.jpg (519x492, 26.69K)

Most are already dead from not having A/C.

fucking mutts man

Do you realize how little electricity posting uses? As long as you don't click on videos and keep screen brightness low you can even power it by a manual generator. We may freeze but shitposting won't stop.

>don't click on videos and keep screen brightness low

lmao....euro niggers

People like faggot OP love to fall for the divide and conquer tactic

It will when americans start posting their heating bills and picture of their thermostats being turned way up

Couldn't happen to a more deserving country.

Here's a list of all the Euros that will survive this upcoming Winter

Attached: POSTAL.png (740x920, 967.79K)

We're going to see a lot more Pakistani and Turkish flags after all of the European anons flee back home

What hobbies will euros have when they lose access to all the entertainment that USA mutt niggers provide?

Attached: legenius.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

You know OP, you're right.

Unless the same happens to Israel, it won't be enough.

Hope you bongs stocked enough blankets.

Attached: 1645729098459.jpg (413x395, 31.06K)

DYIS HUR MOVIN' Shiiieeet be RAYCST AND SHEEEIIIT NIGGA

Any Forums will finally begin to regain some semblance of its former self

Attached: 1 wedidit-1fA.jpg (1200x675, 110.37K)

Cold and shivering the euro nigger types in a quick
>f-f-fuck you mutt
before turning the monitor back off

My friend these Euro's will get power-rationing from their own govt's in their own houses, but "refugees" and "migrants" will have unlimited power usage at gov't expense in paid-for housing and will even be warm due to the fact it would be "racist" to limit a brown or black person's heat. It's complete clown world and I hope it continues.

Attached: gshfagt.jpg (200x200, 44.61K)

Hope they got an axe.. and enough furniture to last them all winter

Attached: shutterstock-editorial-5949987b-1602259692.jpg (480x720, 44.78K)

Lots of fuck Europe threads wonder what's up with that, smells like Bannon shills

Is the the Lannister dad?

Europe is going to freeze, and there's nothing that anyone can do about it.

Attached: 234242325.jpg (455x600, 70.75K)

Some triggered Eurocucks here. Probably salty their Dutch military onions bois got yeeted in dt Indianapolis.

Bunch of bitches