Russians massacred tens of thousands of Ukrainians in the genocide of Mariupol...

Russians massacred tens of thousands of Ukrainians in the genocide of Mariupol. How is the dumb monkey Putin seriously expecting to ever get away with these war crimes? The West will hunt him down like Hussein, Milošević, Gaddafi, etc.

Attached: hdgbe4.png (1194x1236, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kT6pV4rK5Gk
pircenter.org/media/content/files/12/13943175580.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate niggers

Why do you think i care about Slavs killing Slavs?
I only care if brown people get hurt.
Like those poor african immigrants that were abused by those savage racist Ukranian pigs at the border.
For shame.

I thought Ukraine won maripol

this. mariopol is currently occupied by ukraine and ukraine is ukrainian.
dumb vatnik shills believing RT news LOL

are you winning son?

Attached: 86274112-165726113.jpg (567x559, 80.87K)

Lmao look at this DUUUUUDE

No, Russia """won""" in Mariupol. Pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 255.07K)

>Pic Related
We knew how that one ends, right?

Russia seized the AzovStal cumpit so they won.

The Kiev regime will pay for this..

Attached: Shields (5).webm (720x900, 2.87M)

lol remember when everyone said the russians wouldnt turn ukraine into berlin

Wait a second, either Ukraine has barely suffered casualties or they slaughtered 80k in one city. Which is it?

This is what "winning" looks like in the minds of Russian subhumans

Attached: 1-format43.jpg (2048x1366, 719.26K)

Interesting.
So pic related wasn't winning and you admit that?

Attached: Berlin-in-1945-small.jpg (500x417, 55.46K)

Yeah, and covid is not only real, but it killed millions, and the vaccine is safe and effective, and, and, and, and you dropped this

Attached: dropped this ju.png (1102x714, 674.62K)

I told you niggers that you would be crying that Russia is committing a genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=kT6pV4rK5Gk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76.42K)

6 million is the final number

which wouldn't even have happened if russians didn't illegally invade another sovereign country...

>It's real simple for Ukraine.
Don't want dead civilians?
>STOP using civilian as human shields. STOP using their apartments, homes, schools, hospitals and churches as forward operating bases!!!

Attached: ZelinskyWojack.jpg (250x140, 3.92K)

Remember throughout recent history 50%+ genocides have been lies

Nice.

So be it with all rebels against the sovereignty of Putin.

Attached: 1661634961340701.jpg (480x360, 14.92K)

Yes, we greatly failed people of Mariupol
Because we came to late and let evil take a root in this wonderful city.
If only we came in 2014, there would be no Azov, no russians will be tortured by pouring mounting foam inside their eyes and organs, no Russian women would be raped or killed by ukranian subhumans.
Eventually we had to uproot the evil the hard way. A lot of innocent people had to die in the process.
No matter how you look at it, it's Russian fault. But it's better late than never, those people became martyrs for the Russian nation.

>youjustactivatedmytrapcard.png

utterly denazified

The Ukraine is not a sovereign country. Putin is sovereign and The Ukraine is a rebel province of Putin's rightful domain.

thats what berlin looked like and that was a victory

not much has changed since it was under ukraine i see.
ukraine didnt have 3g until late 2014.
what can i say ukranians are default techno-barbarians.

it's actually 6 gorillion

Attached: 1640986646893.png (978x676, 331.5K)

you mean like how america illegally invaded iraq and syria right

a sovereign country invading another sovereign country?

unprecedented this has never happened before in history

Attached: 1630418907885.jpg (1080x938, 79.98K)

USA literally nuked two cities and got away with it. Russia will be fine.

Than why did Russia sign the Budapest memorandum ? pircenter.org/media/content/files/12/13943175580.pdf

I was told Ukraine had won entire war and Russia was over weeks ago

The West tried to civilise Russians, but clearly it failed in that endeavour. Russia's barbaric savagery seems too deeply rooted in your slavish culture of brainless obedience. Now it's time to break all ties and just ignore your kind

and ZOG promised not to expand NATO borders eastward

Attached: 1633790770108.png (608x630, 605.39K)

Based, fuck hohols. Stupid bleached niggers, no wonder Hitler hated the Slavs just as much as the niggers.

>6 gorillion Ukrainians

Attached: AWSHIT.png (966x506, 487.18K)

Based Chechens, azog had to go down and they had no problem using civilians as shields until the very end.

>Russians massacred tens of thousands of Ukrainians in the genocide of Mariupol.
I don't care about dead AZOG rats. Most if not all of the mass graves are either AZOG themselves, or civilians they brutalized and killed. And then the remainder is people that inadvertently died as a consequence of the battle itself.

Attached: Dead-Nazis-Azov-Stacked-Cordwood-Mariupol-azogdeadhohols.jpg (1024x663, 79.55K)

I mean what do you expect when Ukraine refuses to surrender any territory and hides behind civilians? When the battle is lost but you refuse to give up, it's just a pointless waste of human life.

ukraine hasn`t ratified this papers. its null and void by international law. you retarded chink.