Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have...

Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have fled and will never return

Attached: gsks.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Imagine being a faggot to the point that you expect other people to absolutely don't care about their land.

Nice memeflag

Ukrainian women are on a BBC vacation. If things settle down, they might find time to return so they can offload their new child to their husband.

Not my problem.

You die with them too OP kike.

>Imagine being a faggot
I would rather not.

go back Mykola, you are not welcome here, all Zelensky supporters should hang

Why are hohol women such sluts?

Attached: uktwinthots.jpg (640x800, 90.49K)

Imagine being such a faggot that you not only die for your bombshelled corrupt shit hole but also arrest any man that doesn't want to die with you

That's a man.

Do they get gangbanged?

Probably, in Germany

Attached: ukwomnature3.jpg (750x937, 92.32K)

All women are sloooooooots

Because they're jewish

i mean why are american women such sluts?

>Why are women
asking the great mystery of the world

Reminder that all the kikes left before the Ukrainian women did.

that's because ukraine is a very left-liberal leaning degenerate faggot nation run by liberal jews. hence why many people have believed the theory that Ukraine is an american proxy state.
>inb4 there are right wing trad nazis
no. there aren't, that's just russian propaganda and you fucking fell for it like an idiot. what kind of american ally would promote right wing nationalism??? america has always been anti white and anti nationalism. get real!!!!

Attached: america jewish flags judaism americanist imperialist colonizers.jpg (1024x997, 121.45K)

We put the holholinas in a camp to stop their monkeypox

Attached: Gormanstown_camp.jpg (1620x550, 118.11K)

It's not even funny at this point since most of the Ukrainian soldiers are now literally slaves. Average dudes who don't want to fight for Zelenskyy. They are hunted down, collected and sent to the front at gunpoint. They can choose between death by Azov and death by Russians.

Attached: 1649632748271.jpg (882x483, 99.38K)

Do you do this with the nigger Nigerians?

Cope, we will win eventually and i dont care how much you pay for putin gas, glory to ukraine, glory to armed forces to ukraine

you aren't in control of your own nation. you're full of faggots and jews that hate european people, and european nationalism. and biden is using you as a fucking shield.

Attached: american zog government links to ukraine biden.png (680x643, 453.47K)

oops

Attached: p.jpg (5000x5040, 3.55M)

You literally have 2 Jews in the highest position of power.

We'll just import negresses to repopulate ukraine. It'd even be an improvement, loot at pic related, an Afro-Ukrainian.
You vill fuck ze negress and you vill be happy

Attached: FXvJAUgUcAM65iM.jpg (750x1418, 92.19K)