Truth Social has been banned from the good play store imagine my shock...

Truth Social has been banned from the good play store imagine my shock...there is no "winning" this culture war if we aren't even allow to speak.

archive.is/wip/rLxhl

Attached: 107018261-1645534069794-gettyimages-1238671450-20090101220221-99-228925.jpg (4032x3024, 1.36M)

How fucking tech illiterate do you have to be to rely on a centralized corporate owned (((app store))) to distribute your equally as centralized "alt" tech platform?
Anything centralized will get Parler'd, anything. Fucking incompetent niggers, install Gentoo and then come back.

Jews have identified the two most important things to control: media and money. If you ever want to exit the jewish new world they have planned for you, you must shake off their control of media and money.

over the target. why censor it otherwise. NCSWIC

>OVER ThE taRgeT

Does it matter when they've cut your tongue out? no normie is going to give a shit about this. Truth Social is just MAGA screaming in the middle of woods by themselves.

>good play
Are the Russian farming out their propaganda chains to pajeets now that they're focused on Ukraine? Is this China?
Lmao jesus christ Chang, step it up.

I dont get why Europeans are using Google/Apple duopoly that manage apps and other shit, never trust mutts they are not even human and spy on everything

>How fucking tech illiterate do you have to be to rely on a centralized corporate owned (((app store))) to distribute your equally as centralized "alt" tech platform?

Every normie that websites like Truth Social are tying to reach exclusively use smartphones and Apple products less than 1% of these people even know about sideloading apps on a Android device and you can't even do it on iPhones.

>Noooo you have to support me for free
Why doesn't trump send it installed on golden iPhones to all the niggers?

just build your own phone, OS and appstore
and sell them in your own internet shop with your own AWS
and your own electricity
its not that hard chud

If Europe had its own Mobile OS it would be from the UK or Germany and be much of the same shit, or worse.

Yes
Trump has the dosh and pajeets to do so

Then the enemy has already won. The only way forward is to educate normies about tech, if that is too hard or unrealistic or whatever excuse then the enemy already won.

Attached: the-will-to-act.png (408x579, 231.39K)

">culture war"
Damn right you're loosing, violence is the only way you actually defeat people.

>The only way forward is to educate normies about tech, if that is too hard or unrealistic or whatever excuse then the enemy already won.

most of the worlds population just spend two years putting on fucking medical mask and locking themselves in their homes out of fear of getting the flu.

They fucking won a while ago...

It’s actually illegal to do those things. Glowniggers will force you to spy using your tech and you won’t get the right licensing if you don’t stay in line.

Just install the .apk file or use the web browser version.

Is there an .apk file to download?

And this happened when? When Trump started posting Q posts.

Q started posting here, and a month later was banned as well as the threads talking about him. So tell me...what's the difference between Any Forums and Google in that regard?

>The enemy has already won because most people don't know how to do something technical right now
How shortsighted.

>what's the difference between Any Forums and Google in that regard?
You can call out the tranny janny for being a subhuman nigger.

Attached: 15479089054456234.png (665x670, 176.42K)

Not my problem, Trump turned out to be a pussy. I'm Ridin with Biden now.

when the enemy controls tech and how people see it... yeah, it's pretty bleak