I work at the Vienna stock exchange...

I work at the Vienna stock exchange. We just got a 22 year old 9/10 ukraine refugee cleaning up the floors at the exchange a few weeks ago. I know 3 guys, including myself, that have rearranged her insides now. She takes a load like a champ, too. Never makes you a wear a condom. I also know she has a brother and father still fighting over there. I guess I should thank the Russenaffe for helping get my dick wet in young displaced pussy.

Attached: SS-Obersturmführer Gerhard Bremer in der Ukraine.jpg (716x486, 127.02K)

Sound an awful lot like what the Russians did to your grandma.

What's going on with your energy markets big guy?

>world is imploding
>only cares about sex
>low iq
many such cases

VPN poster
Every single Ukrainian here is on gibs and the few who are young and 9/10 and thotting it up on Tinder
Not a single one of them works

> sloppy seconds on hohol whore
enjoy your HIV, I guess

>stirring another dude's porridge

Just like Uncle Adi...

They're quickly stabilising. We're not as dependent on Russian gas as Germany. Hydro and solar power sectors are far larger here. Anyhow, I'm just a broker.
Wahrscheinlich kennst du jeden ukrainischen Flüchtling im Land.

This is the worse simulation
>be born only to suffer so you can die one day lmfao
Humans are pathetic

Imagine being rich and getting HIV from some ukhohol whore.

>I know 3 guys, including myself, that have rearranged her insides now
based. women love that. especially slav whores.

Sorry, I don't buy into the whole "you get space AIDS from young girls in the prime of their life and fertility" narrative.

Stock exchange.... your literally a war profiteer taking advantage of girls in the clownworld you created. You may also have herpes by now, just saying.

Is it true that all finance bros have micropeens

The only hohol refugee women I've seen were disgusting, fat, had no pre-frontal cortex to speak of and were all past 30.

AIDS is mostly a problem with niggers and faggots

I see them on facebook posing next to cars and telling other guys how cool they are all day so... most likely their dicks are ok but they have serious performance anxiety.m2a

Do you defile the women of other nation's out of you own shame of failing to protect Germanic girls from cultural enrichment?

>I guess I should thank the Russenaffe for helping get my dick wet in young displaced pussy.
use her womb to make sons, wtf is wrong w you? That Womb needs to make more Based Redpilled Males ASAP

That's what I was taught. Can't wait until some tranny pulls up the 0.003% HIV rate in Eastern Ukraine and promises my dick will fall off in more 2 weeks.

Blatant lie, try harder next time