UFO Over Los Angeles Area

>A retired F-18 Marine Corps pilot was flying a chartered private jet en route to Maui on 8-18-22. He encountered 5 red, rapidly flashing objects that paced his aircraft for 15 minutes and performed circular motions to the side and over the top of his jet. This is a developing story, but we have pre-released ATC radar tape and radio communication exchanges with Los Angeles Center, ADS-B archival data, and footage from inside the cockpit. At least 2 other airline flights reported seeing the objects once they landed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_s-TDoc7YLY

It looks like we have definitely been outclassed militarily. By aliens, it looks like.

This just happened.

Attached: ufo.png (1231x784, 168.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/frogemperor2/status/1564420119689760768
docdroid.net/kONWdnk/simulation-theory-guide-pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares

the US is not dominant

Rape it before it rapes you

I want aliens to be real so fucking bad. I try to follow everything from Ross Coulthart and Dr. Gary Nolan. I know it could be Blue Beans but god I want aliens to be real.

they are real, i have a tweet about this

twitter.com/frogemperor2/status/1564420119689760768

Ben, you look like you have a bit of downs syndrome. Switch to podcast.

Attached: 1643441515903.png (532x594, 228.07K)

I'll only care when the aliens start blasting their fucking laser blaster on everyone. Until then, I sleep.

>Has faith in aliens but not God

Attached: 1661788991610725.png (793x892, 18.28K)

they kind of did that to me, so they are interacting with people, see

docdroid.net/kONWdnk/simulation-theory-guide-pdf

It’s because God forces people to self limit and the ego is an insufferable fuck. Arguably I think the greatest enemy in terms of character is pride because sometimes I believe I’m only agreeing with god to be right and it’s fucked really.

Attached: b1ltks6w3w941.jpg (707x790, 73.22K)

Sounds more like a drone swarm than anything. Red and rapidly flashing could be micropulse propelled, like that drone in a cage video from a while back where it demonstrated full 3d movement through dozens of thrust pulses per second

the man in the video didn't think it was drones, he was saying something about how they were going 500 mph, and it was too high up, like the same height as spy planes

they were turning too fast for that speed

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

I want space nazi schizos to be right because its the last thing that could save us right now

>aliens
Nazis. Aliens are demons and they can’t fly craft.

>assumption
>wojak edit
>angry over nothing
You are an NPC

Hes a fucking drunk

they "kind of" did that to me isn't a fucking laser blast to the face, you fucking stoned hippie.

it was a telepathic green laser

did somebody say WAP? what does a wet ass pussy has to do with pilots and radars?

the point is the aliens are contacting people, it isn't just ufos

Contacting us for what? Since it's a simulation, we're all NPCs. Why would I ask the opinion of a NPC? He's just a program, and his decisions are scripted.

Again, I'd like to see heads being blasted by aliens, like literal death. Enough of this omnious otherwordly contact with mysterious clues about the reality of things, FUCK THAT SHIT.

It's all from AFP 42 PALMDALE. American. You may not like it, but the US is 6 million years ahead in military tech. The US military & government holds the keys to the meaning of life & death, has both friendly & evil alien helpers (ET/FNORD), psychic "remote viewing" spies, time travel tech, fleets of reverse-engineered antigravity alien tech "TR-3B Black Triangle" flying ship's powered by element 115, communication with ghosts the afterlife & the unborn, triple-barreled M551A666 PsychoSheridan tank's, 75th Rangers exoskeleton-hip-fired gyro-stabilised 120mm infantry mortars with pinpoint accuracy during 25mph sprint, access to other "parallel" universes, NSA/DARPA GGGQEP quantum ∞(±6^∀)Petahertz microprocessors to eavesdrop on every single electronic & non-electronic communication in the world even sign language underneath 1km of EMF Kevlar, "Rods from God" (just 1 orbital tungsten telephone pole = two Czar Bombas), the 300,000-strong "Fighting Molemen" U.S. SUBTERRANEAN FORCE, FT LEE VA (the secret "7th branch" existing since 1899), quantum IFVs, "phase-shifting" Armored Recovery Vehicles, new "Stealth" tech that makes jet's invisible to Radar. Shoulder-fired ASAT missiles. Stealth field kitchens. This is publicized in Stargate SG1, scientific research publication Popular Science, only a fraction of the more spooky & shadowy stuff not listed above is merely hinted at in Marvel Cinematic Universe™, history documentary Red Alert 2, time travel documentary Life is Strange (David Madsen was a rogue DIA test subject), but the pardoned parcel is the US of A is at least 6 million years ahead in military tech even without the help of alien's. It is 6 million years ahead though the exact number fluctuates due to the activities of the US Military Time Travel Program underneath Barksdale, A. F. B., L.A., this 6 million years ahead is a universally agreed-upon average by the world & intergalactic/ET scientific communities.

Attached: ben_rich_lockheed_skunkworks.jpg (499x340, 27.65K)

My great grandfather was in the Navy during WW2 and stayed in for his career. Around 1954 he was on a ship that observed a cylindrical UFO floating over the ocean like maybe 100 miles off the coast near San Diego. Apparently it just floated there for 3 days before it flew off into the sky. The Navy spent that whole time observing it. There's probably more detail to the story but that's all I really remember from what my dad and his family have said. I found it intriguing how similar the Nimitz sighting was. Same general area, same UFO shape, same basic behavior of it floating over the ocean. It more or less confirmed for me beyond any doubt that UFOs are real and not human tech since it's been around too long. My story won't be proof positive for you but you have it from an user that there is a legitimate reality to it. The sky's not even the limit for your imagination. It's healthier to ponder this mystery than to think of the downfall of the west.

if everything is a simulation/scripted then so are aliens, you fucking retard

sounds like those weird stories about swarms over the navy crusiers and border patrol helis. glownigs have been trying to say they are commercial drones. gonna watch the rest of the vid thanks OP for not being gay

If you read the fucking document about simulation, bongtard, you will see that there must be someone controlling the simulation, you FUCKING BELLEND. Go suck on a paki's curry dick.

Stopped watching when he said "TV Host".

Somebody post it

Attached: 1619125579311.jpg (1024x681, 132.41K)

I don’t have fucking time to watch a 34 minute video you fucking chubby neet

Why are aliens behaving like ghosts walking through walls in haunted stories engaging in arbitrary appearing a dissapearing acts? What the point of this autism?

Space niggers, step in and sort our shit out

probably tech demos and tests, perhaps AI training of us

Checked and 6 million years ahead pilled