Be a yurotard

>be a yurotard
>completely cripple your own economy for the sake of a fake meme country
>quality of life destroyed for literally no reason
LOL
lmao, even

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 141.61K)

>Making fun of good people you don't know for what Jews did to them.
Not Gonna Make It brah

Attached: Zyzz brah.jpg (300x100, 27.03K)

They fucking deserve it too. You'd think they'd smarten up after:
>Having their countries invaded by nonwhites
>Having bullshit covid restrictions forced on them
But no, they keep walking towards the edge of the cliff. Not like the faggots here are any better.

I will never understand the massive in-fighting of rightwingers on /pol, or are you just a shill?
How are we gonna do something when NA and Europe constantly throws shit to eachother?

Ukraine is a real country.

We have our own distinct language, culture and genetic phenotypes.

>completely cripple your own economy for the sake of a fake meme country
what exactly did i do? exist at the same time the clowns that control all our countries made more decisions i have absolutely zero control over?

One day you will realize that jews control our countries just like yours

Also this is a proxy war between Russia and USA that Ukraine was dragged into.
Don't blame ukraine, they're stuck in a tug of war.

Don't blame zelensky. If that Jew wanted to stop the war and surrender to Russia, he would be assassinated and a pro Ukrainian leader would replace him instantly. Zelensky is a puppet like every politician. He has no power of his own.

Horse shit they can protest all day long but they rather slave for there masters.

They have to be shills since the context has never made any sense back when they started around 2013-2014.

I think essentially he is saying he doesnt care if you call yourself right wing or not. Your right wing is not our/my right wing.
I do agree with my friend to the north. You Europeans are what we call RINO's. In name only, and your actions are fay as fuck. NA doesn't respect you and are only friendly to you for our own personal benefit.

Germany and Jewkraine are the only ones to blame here.

>Be American
>Give 41+ billion to meme country so we don't get that money
The Jews/elite are doing this.

>they can protest all day long
are you a women?

>be a child
>complain about wasted tax money
>has never paid taxes in their life
You are the meme. You ignorant tool.

And don't fucking forget that when Russia invaded Ukraine that I said on that exact same day that it would be the new never ending war and that Biden will support Ukraine by sending massive amounts of money for FREE and that the EU would do the bare minimum while America does all the work/donations, short of actually putting boots on the ground (which would be too suspicious). The goal is to further liquidate the USA while pretending it's for a good cause.

>I was right about everything

What the fuck are you talking about?

Dont be a fag

And I also predicted on the 1st or 2nd day that Redd*t would take Ukraines side now that the West is a woke LGBT cult landscape, and sure enough they did. I mean that's not a big prediction since 'Russia bad' but they ate up the pro-Ukraine shilling.

Attached: 1648832612667.jpg (203x249, 4.04K)

>be vatnik
>get AIDS
the end

Attached: 1661256618128340.jpg (960x684, 272.82K)

>submitting to the most successful opportunists of all time (soviet Russia)
nah

They are the same people who jumped in shit infested trenches and got shellshock over some other dude's family dispute.

Go back

Doing nothing is just as laughable.

Funniest part is ALL you slavcucks won't even exist in a century, so why even defend your bitch asses? Die now or in 100 years, doesn't matter at all
It's all rightfully MUSLIM LAND

Attached: top-ten-countries-with-the-fastest-shrinking-populations_mapbuilder-3.png (450x253, 15.55K)

Why are you in Canada? Your """country""" is literally being invaded.