Pastor Says God Loves Trans People

youtube.com/watch?v=5RCSNGYSlhc

Attached: 1661795647692837.webm (576x1024, 1.37M)

But is she able to answer the question other than yea why

Is that dude answering with a question?

Is that disputed by the Bible?

this is one ugly looking dude

I don’t hate transgendered people the same way I don’t hate anyone who is mentally ill. I sincerely wish them to get the best possible treatment for their illness and I think that playing along with their delusions/transitioning and treating them as normal people who should be taken seriously is extremely harmful to both themselves and society as a whole.

Fucking LARP

That is not a pastor, that is a heretic.

This is the correct take.

Not a real pastor, not a real woman. Simple as.

Attached: 1659129160809316.png (700x757, 349.89K)

That guy is wearing a fake collar.

Attached: 1643529159828.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

thats a man

We need more LGBTQ representation at the Temple Mount

>jews trying to demonize Christianity

Nobody is cutoff from the love and mercy of the lord Jesus Christ
I pray for the fallen 100th sheep every single day.

You filthy fucking mike. Mutts have even managed to dilute Christianity. Orthodox faith is still undiluted and strong. Even the Greek Orthodox Archbishop of the USA is kicked.

>HEY GUISE CAN YOU CLICK MAH SHITTY VIDEO KTHANKS BA

When you die your soul and skeleton will reflect who you really are. A man.

>pastor
>woman
>memeflag
>sage

>be a faggot
>put on a priest collar bought on amazon
>pretend to be a priest to promote sodomy
>go to hell for eternity
many such cases

well that pastor has no real authority under God and is just an actor misleading people.

Technically God loves everyone because God is essentially the most positive higher vibrational frequencies.

What is actually happening is troons and degenerates have low negative vibrations and push/allow themselves to be moved further from God and positive nature, and towards more negative/evil entities and their vampiric nature since they position themselves with selfish, sexually dysfunctional, soul demoralizing, behavior that is so far from life, nature, and thus God. (No procreation for another souls well being either)

They are now basically spiritually aligning with the parasites who feed off souls.

You have free will, and if you want to be with fellow troons, kikes, degenerates, and satanists, guess what, that is why you're actually having a shitty life and circumstances. Like attracts like.

Attached: 1661693259299613.png (320x597, 276.99K)