Lel

I wonder who he's talking about?

Attached: 1661782330928906311.png (748x699, 397.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/2022/08/30/trump-forces-republicans-off-script-again-00054121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's hope they get so frustrated they go back to israel

>GOP voters not happy with leadership cucking for democrat good boy points
>well ur just stupid
These retards legitimately believe Trump’s base is sticking around for milquetoast republican establishment types. Their loss.

kek

Attached: 1600041795436.jpg (624x531, 109K)

kek

It's true though. The "focus on Trump and election conspiracies" strategy makes it so that voters don't think about regulating banks or pharmacies. It's an issue that no matter what happens, (((they))) win.

HAHA OWN THE LIBS SHADILAY EPIC FOR THE WIN
You deserve your fate

Trump is GOAT

couldn't be this nigger

Attached: image001.gif (1x1, 42)

>overturn Roe v. Wade
>Dem fundraising skyrockets
>polls tighten
>Republican leaders blame Trump
I hate the GOP so much.

I'll translate it in common tongue:

"oy vey stupid goy you're supposed to be jewish slaves you can't do that oy vey this is a holocaust."

fpbp

I know right why in the fuck did they even go after it the timing made me wonder.

Trumpfags are retarded niggers

Attached: 07F8C242-10C9-4359-B037-D8720AB3CF88.jpg (3000x1875, 761.49K)

>wanting regulations
Fuck you, democrat

Once again Christcucks are the millstone around the neck of the right-wing

>These retards legitimately believe Trump’s base is sticking around for milquetoast republican establishment types. Their loss.
The fact they can't recognize Trump's girl ousted Dick Cheney's kid in Wyoming says everything

Attached: 1584160839122.png (840x854, 545.08K)

Lol seethe fucking neocons, go join the Dem party already

Attached: 1661796644604.jpg (960x1568, 962.2K)

Pretty sure half the Republican leadership is going to flip Democrat when Trump announces his run.

I'm starting to think the GOP is worse than the democrats at this point. They have every single opportunity to stop this and instead they sabotage themselves deliberately. It's unreal.

Do they honestly fucking believe the dems won't eventually come for them? They literally cheated to win the 2020 elections. How the living fuck do they not see that when trump is gone, they're next?

Hey it's another Zachary Leeman article from Mediate just like that Ann Coulter one! Here's the actual article from Politico since he basically just copy and pasted it:

politico.com/news/2022/08/30/trump-forces-republicans-off-script-again-00054121

and u get wat u voted for lol keep cucking for biden while he floods the country with illegals and takes ur money to pay for nigger scholarships that are for HR departments to fuck u in the ass if u dont sing the diversity song at the top of ur lungs

they're controlled opposition user, the fact that you do not assume the worst in your allies is the whole reason why america is in the position its in. Congressional hearings used to roast congressman for simply inquiries into their personal lives. that was before 1920.