*HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

Attached: 1661347647295360.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1ZWX5r_0MI
files.catbox.moe/dkxth0.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most satisfying video I've watched all morning. I'm supposed to be working.

Trannies are victims of the globohomo. Drawing satisfaction from their situation is sick. Go back to work and think about finding some meaning in life.

>Its an open wound.
>I dont know what this language is designed to do, besides invalidate my real vagina, on god. For real. No cap.

Attached: 68a.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

the jannisaries were mutual victims and enforcers
of the ottoman empire

the cyber eunuchs are both as well

The transexual is a victim, but he needs to hear this. Class action lawsuits when?

kek i don't like trannies but they trigger women so much it's funny

it's spreading

Attached: arabs.png (595x606, 294.87K)

Zippercunt is zippered…
>honk honk honk!

Attached: 70A7EA65-BFB9-4D68-9D59-E5D9D1B56D22.jpg (1444x1926, 369.54K)

That's blaire. Thats a trap bro. There's no birth women in that video.

Attached: 1630671534673s.jpg (234x250, 5.56K)

savage
i need the audio version in my life
i need to hear its voice

morality aside, fake vaginas just seem like terrible tech
you have to wound yourself to keep it open, they can't even prevent that to happen from the surgery itself?
you gotta be pretty stupid to that to yourself, even if you really really believe in your head you are the opposite gender, not worth it

Who's the tranny being referenced in the video? Is it contrapoints?

>This is a man who thinks being a woman is being an idiot and twirling their hair
Got to admit though, it's pretty solid logic.

they brainwash people into it because
it is absolutely retarded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
BASED OP
KILL YOURSELF YOU FREAKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shes a yucko
Dont give women attention

It's been over a millennia and pol still does not support sound webms

TRannies VS TERFS

i know who blair is my guy

everyone in that video is a tranny, it's just trannies arguing with each other

Poasting REAL women, you absolute bigots!!!
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Attached: 96BE7BCE-AD90-4891-B1A4-BDA24B5302F8.jpg (453x450, 24.46K)

Alright, So im a long standing member of the grillz club. I generally find myself hanging out in all grillz circles fren groups,for reasons. One of the things Ive noticed having fully infiltrated the fren zone is the pecking order. There's always the girl thats deemed the hottest in the circle and shes like the leader who gives tips on ways to dress, how to do makeup how to act, because she's generally seen as better at it. What I see is a formation of that same Hierarchy in the trans circles. Blare is their rightful leader who passes, and is even accepted in the transphobe community she passes so hard. The other girl is the "new girl" who is questioning the hierarchy because shes new and read some shit on reddit one time. The whole bottom conversation is like this new girl rubbing lipstick all over her face and the other grill is like no you put the lipstick on yur lips hun. and the other girl is getting all argumentative like whats wrong with putting it all over my face? It would make my lips look EVEN BIGGER. Like bitch, know your place and take some advice in that pecking order.

Attached: 1521552076220.png (550x450, 57.78K)

Based Blaire, this only confirms he still has his weiner and probably gets off to men making fun of its small size

everyone on that video is mentally ill
i hate subhuman americans

Is this an webm old?

The actual woman is Greek I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1ZWX5r_0MI

Is that contrapoint in that video? Wasn't he supposed to be the "intellectual" tranny that "debunks" right wing and convert "alt-right incels" back to "normal"? He doesn't seem to be very intelligent in that video, seems like he just want to talk about semantics of terminology.

The one on the bottom left.

>Trannies are victims of the globohomo

Attached: pepe weiner.jpg (1024x1014, 67.38K)

so this confirms that blaire white still has a dick, cool

vaginoplasty should be illegal but castration/removing just the balls is hot af. it looks like she had that done

theres nothing gay about making a castrated tranny who doesnt even have sperm/cant get hard/has 2 inch penis ride your 8 inch bwc

Attached: 0xgt4puhfww71.jpg (1080x1440, 160.65K)

The only real woman in the video is the one at the very bottom. Blaire and Contrapoints are mentally ill men.

Attached: How to sound.webm (1184x664, 2.44M)

thats not blaire white

I'd nut all over blaires face but that's it. No further.

sorry I should have attached it in the OP, but I forgot, here you go

files.catbox.moe/dkxth0.mp4

And Shoeonheads face.

it's a failure of society but the only real cure is extreme mockery and bullying. I don't see another way out of this. You have to make BRUTALLY AND IRREVERSIBLY MUTILATING YOURSELF as, and I can't believe I have to say this, unappealing as possible. Young people should know that life will be infinitely worse for them should they think about this. Once you chop off those nerve endings, they don't grow back, you can't get them back.

How many other right wing e-celeb trannies do you know user?

Imma hug her and play a little game of grab ass, but no further. After that its gay.

Attached: 1656495602955.png (615x615, 361.51K)

Blair is trans obviously everyone knows.
I don't know who the last one is.

Kill all groomers

Attached: 2D37F38A-AC82-43AD-8EEF-F512A6566480.jpg (750x1057, 180.84K)