Feminist sisters, what's happening?

Feminist sisters, what's happening?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11149091/Women-like-serve-TikTok-brag-lifestyle-critics-say-crazy.html

Attached: 1636991055547.png (675x722, 92.06K)

>Well-known UK tradwife Alena Kate Pettitt, founder of lifestyle website The Darling Academy, writes on her blog that she 'learned to love [herself] and [her] feminine identity' after an early midlife crisis 'left [her] shattered emotionally and wondering why the world, despite all its opportunity made me feel so unsatisfied with [her] life, and how [her] supposed “modern and empowering” choices had destroyed [her] self-esteem'.
>She ditched her stressful London career for a 'a traditional homemaker’s life in the Cotswolds', which includes living off an allowance given to her by her husband, and which, if she's frugal with expenses, is allowed to keep for herself.
>According to Alena, she has never been happier.

Attached: 1642246632133.png (760x649, 420.68K)

Attached: 1634965842349.png (658x578, 519.86K)

no hymen no diamond

Attached: 1636869806699.jpg (1666x2048, 412.13K)

>stressful career
If she ever went to college, shes not trad. Trad women are married off by their dads ASAP while theyre virgins. Lmao cucks

Problem is everyone is larping

And tiktokers are all doing for attention and I don't believe a single thing on tiktok, it's most likely false. I hope tiktok dies. I fucking hate that shit.

None of these women are actually submissive, they are manipulative for sure.

while TikTok is a LARP hopefully young impressionable girls will watch it and imitate

Attached: 1633320292541.png (1000x1006, 95.57K)

women are literally service animals. for time immemorial, they have served men and children.

they are biologically programmed to excel in these areas as a male tender, and a kid tender.

we need to maintain this status quo as women are unlikely to find happiness elsewhere.

Attached: 1615273620169.jpg (1284x1290, 329.32K)

I honestly don't think this is a good strategy.

Yes, it will work. And women will eventually leave you by divorce raping you.

You need to understand, women constantly leave because they change and men change too, initially they are all enthusiastic and then become inattentive, this is when your wife will start getting bored and start to emotionally cheat on you and then physically cheat on you.

All tradwives in the west are literally wall approaching LARP because they did not give up their license to destroy men through divorce and family court.

What's with Americans and service? It's called nurturing, use the right word burgerfucks.

all we need is to trad-brainwash them long enough to change the laws.
then they're locked in

Attached: 1634346771021.webm (512x640, 2.8M)

>recession
>suddenly women want to be housewives instead of work shit jobs
not falling for it

How do you think you being back trad wives? You need trad mothers to raise their daughters right.

If you want a servant, sure choose them.

LARPing is a good thing. Eventually, after LARPing for long enough, it becomes real.

>still needs to whore herself out to social media and draws big fake muppet eyebrows on herself

If a wild animal prefers to live by his own nature and not in an enclosure, he is not oppressed. His nature dictates his desires. Forcing him to live under circumstances that are "better" but go against his nature will kill his spirit.

Emotionally damaged "feminists" insist that all women want what they want. Yet, the vast majority of women in the world live according to their nature, which is to be somewhat subservient to a man that they hopefully picked for good reasons. The "feminist" thinks all women want what she wants, which is to betray her own nature and try to live life like a man. The vast majority of women would be harmed by this, but the feminist doesn't want to admit it.

i can smell these white roasties fear

Americans think of their mothers as cattle. That should tell you everything you need to know about mutts

Just old roasties coping

This guy gets it.

Pure Putin propaganda.

I think the demeaning language surrounding motherhood (breeding sow, etc) was what caused the demonization of trad life style anyhow

From allegedly funding the movement that gave me back my job and human rights to helping elect Trump and helping roasties get off the cock ride, this Putin fellow sounds like something invincible

Attached: Putin-PIcs-415275.jpg (590x316, 43.78K)

This is obviously backdoor fundamentalism from religious Chuds!

Attached: 08667191-B704-48B1-8E25-116E8BB85B1C.jpg (1125x1540, 693.29K)

An important point to make here.

For all you incels, virgins, 0-pussy mother fuckers.
> Women should only submit to a man worthy of submission.
> Most men are not worthy of submission.
> Men not worthy of submission should be denied access to females as neither females nor good men would want lesser men to be around women.

We see today a reversal to a natural state of society where women gravitate to worthy men naturally, and they naturally want to submit to them.

Attached: IMG_5671.jpg (814x1034, 79.77K)

>I think any decent guy worth having would want a partnership based on true respect, love and friendship. You can’t achieve that when one of you is essentially a just a live in servant who offers sexual favours.

Attached: 8C9EF913-1473-4877-B132-4BA89E915EA5.jpg (1125x1338, 751.77K)

Hey, if you get enough of an active political mass certain systems can be reformed or dismantled.

Even as trad gf - yeah, I know do not get autism trapped in that-the more of them takin on the ideology of their men is inherently better than before. Then it is incumbent on us to change the mentality of the couple that certaij feminist reforms stating that are there to protect the women are instead fucking women over (and men but honestly that is never relevant) as an example by skinning former husbands of their wealth and giving her peanuts when she could have had it all in the first place, and not selling her lies of better men when it is the rule that the older you get the worse the men you can get holds sin e forever... Etc.

Simps be simping. Getting women to care more about couples/families than single women/mom's and having them and their Simps polticaly active is Imho the only way to slightly reform sexual dynamics in our culture and not face collapse and conquest...
Americans have always been evangelising puritans as a mental framework, regardless of values. The only people with more of a superiority complex or comparable I think are the swedes.
Please leave the whole principles at the door. This is about wining irl not theory. Says the cucknadian with the most whorish women in the world. At least the American tries some way to fix things.
. The cucknadian just nags others.
Plenty of Simps my dude. We do not have to do it personally.

Attached: 1646686157456.jpg (1200x1508, 168.26K)

No one actually wants to leave the house and work.
Men did it because they had do.
Women saw men doing it, thought it was fun, so they wanted to.
After a few generations of this, most people realized it was all bullshit and the NEET lifestyle was superior.
Wanna be NEET women realized that being a tradwife was closer to this ideal than any other option.

Kek, yeah. It's mostly feminist women pushing the idea and they fetishize it but also try to make it offputting