Whats YOUR tipping point user?

When will you finally acknowledge what (((they))) have done to you?

When will you stop caring what people think of you being fucking furious over what being done to you TODAY!

they just shot you up with fucking mRNA while making trillions...only to start a (((war))) to distract you from that fact and take your energy away!

(((they))) give you your money through the (((fed))) - its YOUR MONEY!

when will you finally tip...

when will they realize just what they've done...believe me...when they realize what it is they have finally done...they will get VERY scared.

the wicked run when none pursue.
except this time the pitchforks ARE coming

Attached: 19989.jpg (800x530, 54.58K)

I don't know. Does a ball of jello have a tipping point?

When they come to take the guns

yes. even you. even you will be put in the freezer until your jelly turns into a delicious dagger shaped icicle.

>When they come to take the guns
Easy user. Digits don't lie.

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 210.61K)

they have no idea but their entire lives were documented and they will answer to god in the end

>when will you finally tip...
ATTENTION TEXAS ROADHOUSE EMPLOYEES
I TIP VERY WELL ($20 MIN), PLEASE KNOW THIS IF I COME WITH MY NON-WIFE FAMILY

remember - when they come to take the guns - they will already have enough power to take them.

your money is no good where we are going

Already done some shit but I wont talk about it here in fornt of fed niggers

>they will already have enough power to take them
I feel like this is close. The acceleration is.... interesting.

The view from my back porch

Never user, I’ve got mine, and I’m just gonna sit here and watch the world burn. Some of us tried to warn you years ago, decades in some cases, what was actually going on but we were met with ridicule and derision. Why should I help you now?

Attached: B174C292-F238-4C78-90BF-A3ABF8206B37.jpg (769x1091, 750.18K)

to feds reading this

we all know this is a containment board - no one is going to care soon at all.

also look around - they just forced mRNA on planet earth and are going to try covering up their crimes including stealing years and YEARS OF YOUR LIFE SLAVING FOR THEM with a world war...

there wont be any containing what is coming

nothing ever happens until it does

im not looking for help at all.
i just want as many people - fed or no - to know whats coming and know who to blame.

no misguided anger when your relatives and loved ones are in the dirt!

know thy enemy!

>to feds reading this
>
>we all know this is a containment board - no one is going to care soon at all.
>
>also look around - they just forced mRNA on planet earth and are going to try covering up their crimes including stealing years and YEARS OF YOUR LIFE SLAVING FOR THEM with a world war...
>
>there wont be any containing what is coming
>
>nothing ever happens until it does
fyi you can buy 50 pound bags of popping corn on Amazon. I recommend at least 2 bags and a large container of butter salt.

Attached: 61157682.jpg (335x250, 29.29K)

Honestly as long as they don't ban homeschooling or directly harm me I've gotten out pretty well with this system. High paying job, loans being cancelled, working remotely.

>Honestly as long as they don't ban homeschooling
You know that'll come. There are record numbers signing up for homeschooling now. I mean I'm in the same boat. Have a 3yo that'll never step foot in a shitty indoctrination camp.

Yeah I expect them to push back on it because home schooling is THE most important thing anyone can do if they don't agree with the current culture. People on here larp but if you send your kids to the indoctrination camps for 8-10 hours a day from the ages of 5-18, you already lost.
Being wealthy enough to homeschool is the most important thing you can do. Most people on chan seem to be poor though so they fantasize about societal collapse instead of real solutions like this.

I'll do something! Just not now, there's a few games I need to play before I risk my life. Oh, and I got that quarterly review at work coming up. Oh, and I have that doctor's appointment next week. Mhmmm, I'll see when I can pencil in this violent uprising.

1776 will commence again if you try and take my firearms

Tipping point? I've tipped. Only time will tell where I land!

>Most people on chan seem to be poor though so they fantasize about societal collapse instead of real solutions like this.
I think it's a numbers game. Their isn't enough like minded people homeschooling and not allowing their kids access to jewtube or the internet to make a difference, regardless of income. My boi Yuri hit it on the head and nobody cared back then.

Attached: aGdBRbX_700b.jpg (262x193, 7.72K)

I'm convinced that the tipping point for most people will be when the government personally comes for them. People with community ties are far and few. Only an attack against a targeted individual will cause a person to act out as a result. We've already lost if my theory is true.