How's the stop-the-globohomo plan coming up ?

How's the stop-the-globohomo plan coming up ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 01-11-30 Swimsuits that are genderless gain following at schools in Japan The Asahi Shimbun Breaking News Japan News and Analysis.png (674x794, 273.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en/article/5dbvgq/japan-school-rules-undershirt-checks
sea.mashable.com/culture/15086/japanese-public-schools-banned-from-checking-color-of-students-underwear
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont think this is the worst idea ever. it would help hide my moobs

Isn't this to stop people sexually harassing girls because your schools are full of creeps?

>swim suits
those are track jackets with shorts

Just start rallying right now instead of later, engage politically and strengthen your institutions, also, always be sure to point out the masonic infiltrators, wherever they may be.

>that flag
>that post
kek

this

vice.com/en/article/5dbvgq/japan-school-rules-undershirt-checks

sea.mashable.com/culture/15086/japanese-public-schools-banned-from-checking-color-of-students-underwear

They literally had to bring in national laws because teachers kept demanding to inspect girls underwear to check the colour.

Asians wearing genderless clothing should be illegal. Its already impossible to tell them apart without name tags, now you cant event tell which one is okay to make your white supremacist wifey.

But I love sukumizu :(

Don't let globohomo take them away, japfriend. Fight for sukumizu like a real samurai

Attached: uwu.jpg (955x1159, 462.51K)

Girls will use any excuse to wear tight fitting pants or sexy bikinis, so I don't see this becoming widespread. Ask yourself why girls always choose to wear tight gym shorts and leggings instead of loose fitting shorts like men.

That’s not going to help your birthrate, Japan. Have the girls wear micro bikinis if you want to remain Japanese.

This is actually a good idea

>Genderless swimsuits for genderless people

Sounds about rite

Attached: poofter eh.jpg (1200x630, 138.85K)

Tell that to a current clown fashion.

> why girls always choose to wear tight gym shorts and leggings instead of loose fitting shorts like men.
cos they don't have a massive sack and stick like me

Burn Nippon to the ground. Honorary Aryan my ass, I'd genocide every slav right now just for pretending to be white enough, imagine what I would do to an island of buck tooth gooks
Hang the niggers kikes and fags too

Dont you faggots sexualize children more than pretty much everywhere else? I thought only the fins were worse.

Attached: 1655734335435.jpg (1536x2048, 1.38M)

america is depopulating faster than japan . the elderly have been dying off due to over medicated lives and all medicine damaging the liver ,bladder and kidneys.

the only difference is america is constantly replacing them with nigs and spics. its visible how bad deaths are . demographic change in america

the msm even admitted the average life expectancy declined under trump

their penises are slightly smaller

>fight for tradition
>like a real samurai
>get moved down by the emperors troops with gatling guns
doesnt seem to me like a good plan

Why did teachers do this?