You do want that Challenger/Charger right user? You know they’re discontinuing it this year right? 4 more months

You do want that Challenger/Charger right user? You know they’re discontinuing it this year right? 4 more months.

Attached: E85F4E0C-61BF-4AE2-A587-F1899147F39E.jpg (474x316, 25.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCAZdX49B2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No need sir. While you were fighting for Zog, I was studying the Stock Market.

Attached: ElkhcRqUcAALADI.jpg (849x1200, 61.83K)

So you don’t want the car? The only thing holding up military recruitment left?

Attached: 0A1A7018-8569-4AAD-A1A9-9B60F2692938.jpg (474x315, 24.74K)

That uniform got phased out like 4 years ago.

But look user, the charger is going to be classic and a great investment. Just buy it now on the highest interest rate they want to jew you on, join up, and then use the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) to bump it down to 6%, fucking over the lender.

See man, I am here to hook you up. Now if you want a stable easy job in the navy, look no further than SECF or Nuke. You will have a great time with guys just like you, chill and watch TV on crews mess after watch, get burgers every friday, its a fun as hell chill time. Don't bother with anything else, trust me, these are the programs you want to go into. They're so good, you can't even pick your rate, its randomly assigned to you at the end of boot camp.

Attached: 1661714791502.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I make enough off stocks to buy two of them, I'm not interested in losing my limbs or my life for Zog

Attached: 1661525273838578.jpg (438x720, 71.24K)

Always laugh when I see white men in those. Know a manlet gym rat that thinks he’s baller as fuck in his. kek

Just use this and huge speakers inside your overpriced, discardable and gay EV:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCAZdX49B2c

I salute them every time

They brought that shitty fucking uniform in halfway through my enlistment, I think around 2010. It replaced the working uniform (pic related) that was actually comfy with sloppy looking fucking digitals that felt like wearing pajamas.

Attached: 1649548599935.jpg (238x560, 12.34K)

I really liked Morgan Housel's views on cars. When you see a nice car, you're not like "Wow that guy is really cool!", you're really like "hey look a cool car". The only time people connect a car to a persona is when its with negative incantations like when you see people in a big truck people are like "compensating for something much lulw"

Your old man uniform was gay as hell and from what I hear, needed to be cleaned and ironed. I was pretty happy with pajama digis I would wash only twice a year. Ranked up quick and no one was going to tell me what to do as LELT. Clean uniforms and overgrooming is faggot crap and the dumbest waste of time in the military.

Imagine wanting boomer toys

Grow up faggot

>Clean uniforms and overgrooming is faggot crap and the dumbest waste of time in the military
Well that I agree with. I wore coveralls anyway. Used to laugh when I'd see people strutting around on the messdecks with pressed and ironed coveralls.

Attached: 1661102813804.jpg (307x731, 78.4K)

yeah we wore poopy suits when underway, which reminds me of something that makes me partially retract my previous statement. It was common for most nukes to get drenched in sweat and reek of BO from standing between the main engines. Showering every day was a luxury since we only had an evaporator that always broke down, but using baby wipes was still an option, which most nukes didn't do. Most of us were relegated to aft berthing, and the concentrated stink of hot racking sweaty nukes made it a miserable place to sleep for months at a time. Little incentive for guys to waste 30 minutes cleaning themselves when their sleep is interrupted daily for training and drills.

>I wore coveralls anyway. Used to laugh when I'd see people strutting around on the messdecks with pressed and ironed coveralls.
Same here. Old enough to have been issued the original cotton dungaree "bell bottoms". But we all wore coveralls in the main-spaces.

Utils were literal prison uniforms. And the poly pants were hot as hell and the shirt was cheap as fuck and would be dark blue anytime you worked on in them from the sweat. Fucking hated wearing them. The only navy uniform that used to be worth wearing are the dress blues.

Sub? I worked in Reactor on a carrier.

Some people wore their working uniforms down in the engine room, I never understood that. It's 100F+ down in that bitch out in the Gulf, I'm wearing coveralls.

coveralls were the shit in summer but winter was fucking bullshit. Be on the flight wearing only dickies coveralls with sweats and thermals underneath hoping to god nobody says shit about having like 4 shirts on. Can still feel the cold balls during a night shift when it's 5 degrees with a wind-chill of -3.

yeah, sub ELT on a first flight 688.

even dress blues are made of cheap material that gets itchy fast. There really isn't a good uniform, but blueberries were probably the most comfortable overall. I hear the new type 3 doesn't breathe, and its like wearing plastic bags for clothing.

I had a master chief once who made us have a inspection ready coveralls on standby in our locker. Had to buy a separate pair of flightdeck boots because my work ones were beat the fuck up. Was gay as fuck and he got transferred quick.

Yeah, sounds like a really comfy job.

Attached: 1605829967482.jpg (632x1024, 64.64K)

I got out before they did the digis. Look gay as fuck. Nothing like falling overboard in water camo. Utils weren't the worse but just having to press them constantly because they wrinkled from just bending over to take a shit was garbage. And I loved the dress blues. Didn't really itch me and they kept you warm in winter.

>I had a master chief once
This sort of dude would've gotten pubes in his coffee at my command (DDG). Fuck around on a small boi and find out lol.

Didn't you have those foul weather jackets? Since I worked down in the plant we weren't issued them, but we used to swipe them when someone left them on some pallets in the hangar bay. Those things came in handy during Tomodachi when we were off the coast of Japan for the whole Fukashima shit. It's weird how our khakis never said anything about us wearing those jackets when we obviously took them from someone else since we were never given one. No one ever came looking for them either.

Attached: 1637337536886.png (2000x2000, 2.22M)