Why are Lord of the Rings has so racist and misogynistic?

Why are Lord of the Rings has so racist and misogynistic?
All it takes is a couple brown elves and then it's a nonstop chimp out from white fans. I'd at least respect you more if you just say you're racist instead of pretending this has nothing to do with race.

Attached: d.png (1080x1712, 480.82K)

im not even against
>le stronk women
meme, just dont do 15 minute monologues about how oppressed you are an shiet.

Make your own movies and stories nigger, not as a pity hire.

>book came out in the 1955

it's a joke, he's just joking

but i guess you knew it already

Because it's totally against cannon and Tolkien's vision. Everyone knows that brown elves don't live in Middle-Earth. Tolkien made it very clear that they are kept as slaves in Santa's workshop making toys.

I was to say there were no niggers but I forgot Mordor.

Nooo not my 5 second moment in my 11 hours and 22 minutes ebin

This is classic Nordic fable writing. End of story. Next

She was given one of the most touching and memorable chapters in the books. Eowyn and Faramir both got fucking shafted by Jackson.

Fucking retarded monkey nigger lover, we have had women/niggers in lead roles for decades without complain. See Lara Croft, see Catwoman, see Resident Evil, see Blade, see the entire eddie Murphy anthology. Its not about having niggers or women in the movies. Its about wheter these roles are organic or pushing an agenda. Naturally 1/3 movies will have a female lead, naturally niggers will make their own nigger comedies for their own nigger audiences but what we see today is not organic, its Hollywood pushing their diversity agenda of 100% of the movies having female lead, her nigger boyfriend and a white "racist" american as the villain. Maybe if you weren't sub 60 IQ you could see the pattern you absolute black gorilla-bug eating-quad vaxx boosted retard. YOU MADE ME THIS WAY.

Attached: 1592489524318.jpg (480x360, 18.46K)

>feminist shit injected into the movie that wasn’t in the book
People noticed and grumbled about it then, too. The difference is the group who recognised the subversion was much smaller back in 2003, so they got no coverage in the media.

LOTR was invade iraq simulator

A sword rang as it was drawn. "Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may."

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"

Then Merry heard of all sounds in that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. "But no living man am I!”

Though the scene is not that different from the book, the movie had to cringe it up to no end. The film implies that the Witch King is indestructible, immortal, unkillable, while the book emphasises that he will not be killed by a man and the Witch King himself has apprehensions about fighting Eowyn after he finds out she is a woman, because he knows the prophecy is vague on that point.

>source: redditors claiming to have read the book

Also, Dernhelm's identity up to that scene was still a secret from Marry. The reveal that it was Eowyn actually gave him the courage to stab the Witch King and make an opening. It's been a while since I've seen the films, but I pretty sure they cheesed that whole thing so that the audience would get more obvious scenes with Eowyn.

I liked the Idea of elves "arr rookk same to me" elements. Also the dwarf getting showcased needs a beard ASAP. It's considered an insilt to have a naked chin and women and men dwarfs are disgustingly similiar.

Why don't nigger make their own fantasy movie and leave the good stories alone

> I'd at least respect you more if you just say you're racist

I'm a racist.
Keep your kike diversity out of LotR.

Someone needs to remake this with a tranny

>Why are Lord of the Rings has so racist and misogynistic?
Really, no one is going to say anything about this? No one? Fucking hell, this board is trash.

This, I'm pretty sure I would love a Samuel L Jackon and Wesley Snipes fight a lich to save Niggonia film.

But all niggers know how to do is steal.

No one watches Nigger Only Movies.

Did you watch that new Nigger Only Movie by Ice Cube?

You don't care about watching niggers chimp like monkeys on TV, thinking its 'honourable'.

they could've had 1000 niggers playing orcs. wasted opportunity imo.

also nigger dwarves? they fucking live underground. it doesn't even make sense. its just lazy.

>Why are Lord of the Rings has so racist and misogynistic?
>Posted with the pic beside it
Hi there spam bot how goes the day advertising for amazon?

>Today
Did he pretend nobody shit on that before? I was a liberal going to WSU in the mid 2000s and even me and all my liberal college friends said it was retarded.

Why don't you just make your own all white LoTR movie?

>muh white fans
Fans of the story not some faggot nigger bastardized generic version.

This.
And both characters are more interesting than Aragorn or Arwen (who was massively blown up in the movie). They both have to deal with failure and rejection

This kills the Eowyn.

Attached: Sword-of-samwise-uc2614-1-.jpg (300x161, 4.7K)