Why are slavs so bad at building civilizations

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 115105.jpg (926x577, 117.25K)

Alcohol.

Comfy and free. Go dream about mansions while living under the bridge. Jews destroyed it.

Canadians suck my penis.

I heard that all you got to do to keep a russian docile is give him a bottle of vodka and he will accept the worse atrocities

Is that true?

>the eternal serb butthurt
Seethe and cope we'll flatten you again if you try anything

low trust societies

WELL, ACTUALLY it's le corbusier architecture who was french. But the reason of such development was planned economy. Cities under planned economy have no labour and housing markets, so all this shit was build by command methods, unlike old european cities which were developed in chaotic way.
/thread

serbians have a high speed rail system...cope you fucking shitskin as you sit on your nigger filled "metro"

That architecture is very present in France its called HLM theyre just hives for niggers and arabs

This isn't even slavic architecture, but a Swiss invented one.

Pretty ugly. But all commieblocks aren't that bad, the smaller ones in decent locations and after renovation are ok.

Attached: mfeezymnbb-1688x1200xb89868.jpg (1688x1200, 475.57K)

That was in 70's after soviet experience. And i thought these houses were demolished already.

aggressively wasted

No theres still plenty all arounds large cities

Attached: sarcelles-e1613439135134.jpg (380x253, 35.93K)

its not ok pepik
it was never ok

They are build for utility, not for aesthetics.

These look like shit
I mean they're kinda cool to look at for the depressing poverty look but I would never want to live here

Attached: commieblocks.jpg (2271x1369, 656.88K)

Communism

>he takes SOVIET (aka NOVIOP) shit and thinks it's SLAV
ngmi
checked and true. Some people do so-called "euro repairs" (or just make it top-shelf) in their apartments, but sadly they can't do it on outside and it's left fugly. Reason is something with paperwork and "saving facade" or some shit.

This is the ideal civilization indication. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Rather because it was because everything got BTFO and people needed houses right there and right now. Commieblocks were supposed to go away 25 years later, but then planned economy did it's job. At least commieblocks were built tough and they've managed to stay triple of their planned life.

Those are commieblocks, don't blame Slavs, blame industrialists.

1. communism
2. communism=moskals
3. moskals=/=slavs

yeah, some of the smaller ones are alright

Commieblocks are fucking amazing though.

Have you ever been to/seen Russian/east slav cities? They're bursting with greenery, and the biggest cities have great public transportation systems.

average hoholbrain mindset

Checked. Looks decent to be honest.