RUSSIA HOLDS MASSIVE JOINT DRILL WITH CHINA AND OTHERS

twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1564618096207433739?cxt=HHwWlsC8mc330bYrAAAA
>Chinese and other foreign military arrived at the joint strategic exercises "Vostok-2022", which will be held from September 1 to 7 in Primorsky Krai.
Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Syria, India and other allied states will take part in the exercises.

twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1564618099621593096
>The exercises will involve more than 50,000 military personnel and more than 5,000 pieces of military equipment, including 140 aircraft and 60 warships, boats and support vessels.

Why is India there?

Attached: india.png (2560x1707, 79.78K)

>Azerbaijan, Armenia
Lolwut

>Azerbaijan, Armenia
fake and gay

Just keep them apart, should be fine.

Can't spell BRICS without the I

>Why is India there?

Because India is a Russian ally, seething pom.

India resolved their border dispute with China earlier this year and they're tight with Russia for many decades.

please god
please let ww3 happen
please
yes lads hahahahaha
skitskin on the menu

Attached: 83c9131e.jpg (640x786, 122.35K)

>xi: I'll bring the toys
>modi: I'll bring the manpower
>putin: I'll bring the coffins

>Biggest military
>Biggest democracy
>Grand granddad civilisation
>Biggest power not included as UN member
>Biggest power who lost the world war
>Aryan
From Argentina to Japan if you are doing any type of drills without India you are not gonna make it

Attached: EAIQRJv.jpg (2000x2000, 271.24K)

they're gonna nuke the whole earth while everyone is playing RISK and then the meek shall inherit the earth.

Attached: Matthew Fights Matthew Unto a Death.jpg (400x400, 33.94K)

India is Russia's biggest arms buyer despite USA threatening India with sanctions multiple times.

Attached: 1652342681437.png (770x770, 110.02K)

>Why is India there?
Against the Anglosphere and west

They still mad about being jamboys I take it

Because Russia always supported Indian independence against the anglo menace. It's beyond bizarre to see anglos consistently surprised that the street shitters don't want to be the cannon fodder, given the history.

Attached: 1656938865459.jpg (640x640, 90.69K)

also this. Doesn't help that we've been selling arms to Pakistan for decades either

india is oddly enough the most viable candidate to rule over everyone, by sheer will of diplomacy

noooooooooooooo

why do Any Forumstards want war so bad ?

Their diplomats are very high quality. Well, the truth is ours are unusually awful, given that our diplomats are typically political cronies, while every other major nation draws their high-level diplomats from a professional core.

>noooooooooooooo
kek, get redeemed

Russia hosts this event every year. The schizos on Any Forums always want their alternate reality to be true.

The arrogance of the filthy anglos is beyond pathetic. Who the fuck are you to tell anybody what to do? this is not 1850 anymore, bongnigger.

whitoid savior complex is real, and disgusting.

Attached: 1633448994958.png (866x606, 383.78K)

Anglos feed your country retard. The Americans agreed a deal in 1976 and have been giving Egypt international aid since then, provided you don’t attack Israel.

>provided you don’t attack Israel.
that means the Jews feed them

that being said, they literally have the Nile river, one of the most (if not the most) fertile regions on the planet

surely they don't need you to feed them