GTA SA popularized negro culture

if you played GTA you're not white

Attached: 1650358867651.png (676x380, 201.21K)

What a boring, sad thread

pretty sure if you owned slaves you were not white

Loser op

Attached: 1661149814063356.gif (87x99, 84.18K)

>if you prayed GTA you're not white

Attached: 8ba.jpg (750x962, 253.36K)

im on the fence about trying a GTA game. as an african will i adapt to the games culture ?

It's basically a crime simulator so it's probably just a normal day in South Africa.

based
if you didnt automatically turn off the tv after hearing the negroid talk them ebonics then you were never white
even as a kid the thought of controlling a nigger irked me

5 has a pretty good balance with the 3 characters. 1 person is the epitome of white trash, 1 is a successful white guy who made his life out of crime and use his white privilege to get away with it, and the other is a SA nigger

Vice city, the ONLY good one.

Attached: pepe kek city.png (559x782, 470.14K)

>use his white privilege to get away with it

Attached: b50.gif (400x369, 519.9K)

so white guy getting away with crime. black guy being pushed down by a racism system.

real life simulator?

Not really, for some crazy reason the white guy helps the nigger because he broke into his house one time.

american culture*

not white european culture
they make games that appeal to the largest market
which was america
so they made the game to reflect american life and appeal to them

gta SA is a great game and you should buy it
and also support the british game industry
thanks

Attached: _121264831_976.jpg (976x549, 301.56K)

you have to be 18 to post. also, never ever bump threads started by memeflags. they're all faggots. everyone who consciously picks a memeflag is nothing but a faggot. don't bump them

Based, been playing the remaster so much lately.

GTA is based, it makes fun of American culture

So did you mod the good music back in or did you just take the neutered soundtrack as is?

>t.

Attached: 660.png (500x500, 29K)

It’s on Xbox series S so long story short it’s neutered, but I just play the old songs on Spotify if I wanna listen to Billie Jean lmao, not a perfect solution but I’m casul so it’s okay.

It did help to normalize niggery culture and roleplaying as a nigger to a new younger auduence. It wasn't solely responsible, but video games played a pretty big role in the lives of young white guys at the time.

>It did help to normalize niggery culture and roleplaying as a nigger to a new younger auduence.

is it changed them from being soulless gollums into ruthless take-no-shit chads?

have white people thanked the GTA developers yet?

how are is a 12yo supposed to know that music, tv, and video games are a kike pysop?

OP is a salty fuck who didn't follow the damn train

Attached: 1660581686375305.webm (720x404, 871.57K)

Nah more like popularized American Culture. Have you even played the game? It's a direct jab at the late 80s early 90s niggers and their CIA counterparts.