When she learns you still live with your parents

>when she learns you still live with your parents

What is your excuse?

Attached: IMG_20220813_221506.jpg (372x548, 115.86K)

I have a huge savings

I'm autistic

Vast majority of people of my age live in parents.

I don't I own my own home
if this 3D succubus wants in she better have a hymen

Attached: 1653733823145.jpg (1165x1800, 435.93K)

I love my parents more than I care about impressing a vapid whore.

>I care for my elderly parents. Family is the most important thing to me.

fuck you

You have to be 18 to post here.

I invest $3500/mo and need to get a promotion before I can do that while moving out.

I kill niggers love

thats the deal you either take it or leave

she probably does too. if she doesn't it is likely shared with gross roommates, someone's basement, or poor quality. bitches would rather visit your family house than any of those.

"My parents suffer from dementia and I have to watch them and keep them from putting their turds in the mailbox, so you see I am a caring son and committed to family just like I would be committed to caring for our family when we start one, so all these reasons are justification for letting me suck on your nipples"

i finally found a girl that doesn't care about that. she has her own place all to herself. basically, we are going to have sex.

Attached: 1661785116306084.png (657x527, 22.33K)

jews

Why would I waste money on having a place of my own? I have a comfy place to stay while I sock away money in the bank.

Attached: 1634143436246.jpg (750x750, 47.56K)

that doesnt mean my parents are alive

I ask her portfolio and financial position.

Parents are broke and moved into my 4/3 since I have plenty of room.

I don't have to worry about lunches, dinners, or laundry, and they help pay for food.

If she has a problem with that she can go live with a subhuman.

It worked out well, actually. When I met my girlfriend I was living with my parents and she was living in her sister's basement. We could share in each other's misery and would hook up during the day at each other's place when people were away at work. I bought a house and now she comes over and we have sex whenever, wherever. I fucked her on my deck with the neighbors outside hahaha

youre on the free market baby see if a rich asshole sticks around for your fishy roast flaps then

>she live with her parents.
Absolutely normal

>he live with his parents.
Wtf wrong with you loser