Is this the end of abortion as a hot, national issue?

I hope so, I find this topic so annoying and full of virtue signaling on both sides. Like who really cares if people get an abortion, and who cares if you have to fly to another state to get an abortion

Attached: shift positions on abortion.jpg (1440x779, 86.84K)

If a country cannot protect its children, it deserves to be destroyed.
FUCK WHORES
FUCK DEADBEATS

simple as

>Media company that generally lies in headlines speaks on behalf of other people with their biased lens of interpretation

Fetus aren't really kids
And some kids shouldn't be born, like those with down syndrome.
If you're wife is pregnant with a baby with down syndrome, you're going to raise it? What a pointless existence that is

>meme flag

>every state but NY, Cali, Oregon and Kansas are going to vote and ban abortions
>the prochoice candidates are going to sweep every election
Shrodingers democracy

>Fetus aren't really kids
if the parents have the intent to bear children and are capable of bringing a healthy child to term, then they are

an early fetus is like a fish.

I hate trannies so I vote republican, but if there was a vote on an abortion ban I would vote against it.

Why did Blake masters remove all mention of abortion from his campaign platform?

>Why did Blake masters remove all mention of abortion from his campaign platform?
since they got the law in they can't campaign on that anymore, the goal was achieved so republicans have to find a new way to get people to donate money to them

>>every state but NY, Cali, Oregon and Kansas are going to vote and ban abortions
I think you're going to find it's a bit more than those 4.

back in the 60s those were the only states where it was legal

It is now a State issue. He is running for a Federal office. It is no longer relevant.

Why wouldn't he want to tout the "victory" of nigger birthrate activists since it shows how effective voting for guys like him can be?

they need a new platform designed to attract the large political donors who previously were interested in the abortion outlaw thing

No abortion is an issue the elite dont mind you arguing about. Therefore it is never solved. Politicians need something to talk about for the next election and the next and the next.

A senator's job is to represent his state at the federal level. Arizona state issues are always relevant to Arizona senators. Otherwise wtf is he supposed to be representing at the Senate? Other than thiel's homosexual agenda

And now that it's a state issue it needs even more activism to prevent a pro abortion law from being implemented. Can't blame the feds for abortion anymore.

And it's not the 60s anymore

instructions on using abortifacient plants are in the old testament