WHERE TO DATE NON-VAXXED WOMEN?

I'm going back to dating in a few months. Where are some good in-person places (or maybe even dating apps) to find non-vaxxed women? How can I tell if a vaxxed woman is lying as non-vaxxed to me?

Attached: 1654996069977.jpg (294x524, 24.54K)

Act as if you're vaxxed. Any woman who was vehemently against it will stand firm and tell you she didn't get it.

Your choices are people who are really into healing crystals, sheltered religious women and women who already had severe enough health problems in 2020 that they couldn't take the vaccines.

Find the craziest church you can find in your area and voila. Just be prepared to date someone unhinged. Imagine Angela from the Rehearsal.

And prepare for any offspring you have to die from pertusis.

A psychiatric hospital

They hacked and doxxed unjected once and will do it again. Nothing more scary than unified unvaxxed community

Don't forget Africa.
No one there took it, but then again,
most of them are younger than 25,
and very bright minds, I heard.

Where do healing crystal astrologist women hang out you leaf?

Try the local craft show.

start doing yoga fren
sky is the limit

Attached: 1642004156391.jpg (975x1024, 160.63K)

They force vaccinate in prisons and mental hospitals.
Try again.

this is risky. a completely valid strat with vaxxcattle is to nod and agree for as long as they're in your presence then ghost them forever. don't want to miss out on an unvaxxed qt who does this to you.

Girls who got vaxxed put it on social media for brownie points, check her past photos...it will be there if she is lol
I met my fiance in 2018 at a college library, we didn't get vax bc I showed her about all the risks if being in a human trial
If you say you're vaxxed she will also likely claim to be vaxxed bc women are followers
Whooping cough isn't an issue in developed countries....well unless you are in a Hispanic area, then yeah

International travel is difficult without vax.

True. Second option I would go with is to let her tell you about her opinions on covid and vax before you say anything at all. Don't act as if you're for or against, let her dig her own grave. Women are not good bullshitters if you've been around them enough and know their ways.

Also true.

jews

Ya just be vague, "crazy last 2 years eh,feels good to be back to normal after those bs lockdowns."

By saying bullshit lockdowns you're not implying ur unvaxxed but not 100% a faggot. This will tickle her curiosity and may entice to reply like an NPC revealing the answer you seek or opening the door tp go further.

Good luck, in Canada the chances are practically 0. Id never trust a vaxxed person with more than 20$

>Good luck, in Canada the chances are practically 0.
yup. what a fucking nightmare.

>How can I tell if a vaxxed woman is lying as non-vaxxed to me?
Get her to take an HIV test.

E.u. only requires negative test 72hrs but travel is a shallow and onions desire