Leftists are allowed to use guns too?!

Why are "whites" like this
Every time another race or another political affiliation uses guns they can't wrap their heads around it
>AR-47
twitter.com/fawfulfan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: 9871298371823.png (598x527, 348.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/1564345841682358272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucked up the link
twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/1564345841682358272

They're neoliberal jackboots, of course they can

Fuck you

AR-47's are actual things, FYI.

Attached: AR-47.jpg (680x676, 196.9K)

>the fat wings on commando dyke
lmao

>republitards think they are the only ones with guns

Attached: ss (2018-10-08 at 06.32.06).jpg (200x296, 23.5K)

This is why I train right-wing white high school kids small unit tactics and marksmanship.

In case the "wrong" people have guns too?

So what's the conservative cope for not doing anything now? They have "MUH GUNS" and are in Texas. The kids in the building are apparently being leered at and molested by pedos yet they still for some reason are not taking any action? I thought they were deadset and passionate about saving kids from evil.

>bunkertrannies feeling empowered and strong seeing their friends with big rifles
>try to buy a gun in their Democrap run shithole and realize they voted to ban them
>commit suicide using noose instead

What site is this?

it's almost like they don't actually believe that, so when the smallest hindrance comes up they give up

(OP)
I was wondering the same thing. Interesting stuff but what the fuck is that

Wish they did though. If conservatives actually started hurting people, deplatformed them, and do the things they claim they would, leftists would be very scared and not be able to do the things they do now. Sadly, about 90% of conservatives are all-talk pussies.

Good, acceleration is great. Free gear when the shit goes hot. Also watching the autistic cowboy swing from a lamp post while his hard of hearing degenerate wife is pierced with a pike will be a great day.

Attached: 1659634547562578m.jpg (819x1024, 107.56K)

Lol. Go ahead bro. Go do something. Oh wait...You. won't. Do. Shit. It's someone else's responsibility.

Attached: 1627351745261.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

Speaking of cope..

Attached: WrongKiddo3_1.png (1171x1204, 501.73K)

>if you aren't gunning down leftycucks now...meeting my specific definition of what fighting back looks like then you should just give up your guns goyim!!!
Lol. Nah. I'm good Rabbi.

Wow that was a lot of extrapolation.
I'm for guns
It's just funny that you niggers will never and have never done anything
The smallest setback and you go crying to the cops

Any adult not a Criminal and not living in New York or L.A. can, faggot country.
How many rape today, sir?
How many rapes?

What website is that OP?