Viktor Orban denounces "race mixing" and attacks "globalism"

>He had said Hungarians "do not want to become peoples of mixed race".

>"I can already see tomorrow's headlines," he said. "Far-right European racist and anti-Semite strongman, Trojan horse of Putin, holds speech at conservative conference.

>"We must take back the institutions in Washington and in Brussels," he said. "We must co-ordinate the movement of our troops, because we face the same challenge. We must remove the globalists from power and restore rule by the nations."

>Mr Orban elicited a standing ovation when he read from the Hungarian constitution, declaring marriage to be only between one man and one woman.

>"Less drag queens and more Chuck Norris," he said. "There is only man and woman. We must tell these freaks, you will never be a real woman."

>Speaking last month in Romania, Mr Orban triggered outrage when he said: "We are willing to mix with one another because we are all white, but we do not want to become peoples of mixed race. We must do everything in our power to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children."

>The remarks prompted an inner circle adviser of his to resign in protest, and provoked widespread condemnation.

>On Tuesday, Mr Orban visited former President Donald Trump at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

>His comments on race mixing have been defended by the Texan Republican Party, which said they broadly agreed with his views.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62431415

Attached: orban.jpg (2560x1707, 297.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IANho_dp_BI&t=60s
nbcnews.com/news/world/hungary-orban-mixed-race-society-racism-backlash-rcna40583
youtu.be/Gf8sCus56no?t=143
hungarytoday.hu/orban-eu-ban-on-kosher-slaughter-freedom-of-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=1hl83Jpd_OI
archive.is/CENnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Orban 2024.

>Less drag queens and more Chuck Norris," he said. "There is only man and woman. We must tell these freaks, you will never be a real woman.
BASED

ok but what website is that?

Cant wait to see the “30 minute walk around budapest” vs a 30 minute walk around the capital of politicians that criticize hungary.

The BBC

>We must tell these freaks, you will never be a real woman."
>We must do everything in our power to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children."

these werent in the article.

why do you faggots need to lie?

too bad that speech is not available in English
he just won election with the biggest supermajority, unlike your cuck trump

Attached: Orbán-grin-updated4.png (1200x1901, 2.2M)

that was from CPAC Texas, not from the other
youtube.com/watch?v=IANho_dp_BI&t=60s

It is funny that boomer level common sense is out of the overton window and is considered be a radical idea in the west..

imagine the lawsuits!

Attached: 14976918.jpg (1125x1200, 146.45K)

euros have big words but never action.

africans have action and no words

There's no need, to be upset. It's not like I choose who the president is lol.

>africans have action and no food

Isnt viktor orban dictator for life?

Isnt he destroying the average persons life? Who gives a fuck about living standards, he said "trans bad".

Based! I hope our leaders do the same. Just fucking tax me go death but talk some shit about trans, very edgy

viktor bozgor is a fat gypsy snake.
he does this kind of shit all the time.
he throws a bait and then says he's for the exact opposite.

>viktor bozgor cares about culture, not race.
>This is not a race issue for us, this is a cultural issue
nbcnews.com/news/world/hungary-orban-mixed-race-society-racism-backlash-rcna40583

>viktor bozgor is fighting for homosexuals
youtu.be/Gf8sCus56no?t=143

>viktor bozgor: EU Ban on Kosher Slaughter ‘Assault on the Freedom of Religion’
hungarytoday.hu/orban-eu-ban-on-kosher-slaughter-freedom-of-religion/

>viktor "the dictator" bozgor slapped like a bitch and treated like a dog
youtube.com/watch?v=1hl83Jpd_OI

>Viktor Bozgor: Hungolia must remain in EU
archive.is/CENnU

Attached: tiresome.gif (300x225, 1.34M)

Hungary has incredibly cheap energy, unlike this shithole that is actually destroying the common man's life.

>Less drag queens and more Chuck Norris
noice.

So he's a pipe smoking hypocrite? Disappointing, but hardly shocking. No wonder why everyone in this thread is so angry and rude.

The only downside to Orban is associating with trust fund baby cuck niggerfaggots over at CPAC and the RNC.

Orban will never be based until he slights Jews. Period. He can whine about Catholics or Muslims, but he’s a Gypsy kike who will never attack his own.

he is just seethe because even they stole Transylvania but they still got butthurt over it

maybe, but he is way ahead of you

Attached: american-conservatives.jpg (999x706, 96.72K)

>meanwhile

Attached: 1641322188597.jpg (990x1538, 266.04K)

>that music
>that stage
>that announcement

Are you alright Ameribros?

just going to move to Hungary and get rid of my us citizenship so I don't have to pay taxes here anymore

he's your equivalent of a trump or republican.

Attached: blormpf.jpg (641x845, 129.83K)

Htf does this idiot think the nationality "Hungarian" came about? It's like people can't understand that nations are always in a state of becoming. Even genetically speaking, you'll get an inbred race without race mixing. That's not even considering the national security of free trade and association.

>they stole Transylvania
it was never yours. bozgor.

Attached: 1506270628357.jpg (856x571, 305.96K)

>t-this can't be true! heckin tuckerino carlson went there

I wouldn't fit, because I'm a SEA male.

He already cucked