London PAWG punched by her black lover at Notting Hill carnival

She had been confronting him for grinding up on a black girl during the celebrations

twitter.com/shasha__cs/status/1564349331020423169

Attached: index.png (497x448, 316.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shasha__cs/status/1564349331020423169
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Toll paid

K but what website is that?

Took that hit like a champ tho, she's just drunk and off balance.

The queen’s finest

Pawg my ass, lmao. Is she American?

Well, they've really come quite far from such humble origins.

Attached: istockphoto-475078032-612x612.jpg (408x612, 57.32K)

Why is it when an Ape hits a woman no other man does anething but when a human man hits a women the chimp chimp out.

>NO
>NO
>NO
>NO
>NO
>NO WEY
>(we better dan dis man)

Where are you from, really?

Based. She slapped him first. He put her in her place. A faggot white boi would have just stood there and took it.

If you EVER interfere when a nigger is in the process of killing a coal burner you are just as bad as the coal burner.

True, and a real nigger would have no way to stop him without supervision of others.

Kike or fed

>I'm sorry lady but your toll payment is long overdue

>noooo not my Twitter threads!!!!! :’(

Fpbp
2p have been deposited into the black mans account

Answer the question.
Niggerman hits useless cumguzzler. Other niggermen don't react.
Human hits woman. Niggerman steps up.
Is he jealous the Human is hitting a woman and he is not?

>twitter.com/shasha__cs/status/1564349331020423169
Its part of dey culshur BIGOT!

The West had collapsed. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. One of your own gets attacked and you post cuck shit.

The fact is you're all coping. You know its over, and we're south africa tier. You're all pathetic and the hostile reaction, or ignoring the post proves me right.

Where is your sense of pride and honour. Help people, for gods sake.

I'm tired of niggers and fat white whores

Live like a nigger get punched like a nigger bitch.
Why anyone would want to have a fat ass and roll around weavefighting with other nigger hoes is unbelievable. I don't want ANY black friends or relations of any kind. Holy shit dude.

Growing up in 90's i respected africans fine, ofcourse i never had to live around them. And i saw usa niggers as a cool people. That's all a psyop and window dressing nothing of that is true in reality. HAHA

It's definitely over, that's why we don't have the luxury of expending energy defending the honor of retarded trashy coal burners.

The TV told her this is the sexy thing to do. Be an obese sassy cum dumpster for niggers. Offer her white body to the nigger gods as repentance for racism.

>one of you gets hit

One of who? I didnt claim her. Coal burners are on their own.

>I'm tired of niggers and fat white whores
Don't be, it only gets worse from there. They will take all the good ones too next.

Attached: 1635773063231m.jpg (1024x1024, 126.2K)

coalburners are despicable race traitors and they get what they fucking deserve

she aint one of ours the moment she even considers intimate relations with an ape

If they're fucking around with niggers they are by definition not good, they are race traitor whores who are jettisoning themselves from the white gene pool.
The white person of the future will be strongly selected for in-group preference.

Cuck Nigel you get what u deserve

>I'm tired of niggers and fat white whores
You and me both, i will literally dissasociate myself from any person that twerks or acts like a nigger.
I'm 100% done no going back.
#walkawayfromniggers
>The West had collapsed. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. One of your own gets attacked and you post cuck shit.
Why should i give a shit about a fat whore who want to date a nigger and roll around weavefighting with shaniqya, she made her decision. Don't fucking shit on your own kind of people and then expect them to come to your rescue when a nigger kicks your ass as you know a nigger will fucking do.

I only care about the people who don't like the fucking niggers either, if a nigger come attack them NOW i'll help.. Imagine some 'white knigt' going and punching that nigger and then shaniqya and latoya and the fat bitch herself pounces on you and screams you are racist. HELL NO FOOL.

Besides there's nothing that is collapsing. It's just tiny britain or wherever else being invaded by niggers and other people.
Ultimately they can go out same way they go in in the future, just mass deportations. Logistically it can be done in a lightning flash, all the ones who steal as much as a candybar first ofcourse..

Also there's many types of europeans peoples, there's no such thing as 'white' and 'poc' that's american inventions. You could make all humans identical pigmentation right now and they would still be completely different subtypes. Pigmentation is completely irellevant.
However the african types are extremely violent and stupid and also criminal. And everyone with a fucking brain knows it.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERS

Attached: wog.jpg (778x546, 41.41K)

Because black boys and girls fight each others. Unlike us where fighting a women is not something we do. They have true gender equality.
I remember a street interview in France where they were asking to black guys if they were prefering black or white girls. They were all answering "white girls" and i kid you not, they were saying "because a white women won't beat us".

>If they're fucking around with niggers they are by definition not good.
Exactly.
If you are stupid enough to not notice that niggers are evil people who want to destroy you for being a different type of people, and then you go have sex with them anyways, your life ceases to mean a fucking thing to me. And when invaders hopefully imported in future YOUR ASS GOING WITH THEM.. no path of return.

They literally use interracial relationships as a means to destroy the type that these women come from.. And the stupid women are too stupid to figure that out to heck with them and their stupid kid.

It's literally invasion and race warfare going on, and they pretend it's cute and funny and rainbow nation or something. When they finally wake up and realize what they have done, well don't ask for sympathy.

>Because black boys and girls fight each others. Unlike us where fighting a women is not something we do. They have true gender equality.
No they are just savage people who behave more like monkeys than human beings. How many videos you going to watch of nigger women pulling eachother across the pavement weaves flying all over the place. They just punch the fuck out of eachother man woman doesn't matter. If you date a nigger for a few months, expect to be punched in the face atleast 10 times. Because what you are dating is a human type that behave extremely much like the monkeys humans come from.

Sow the wind and reap the storm (Hosea 8:7)

Bet you’re happy you got that tea now right Nigel?

no bong better ever refer to the U.S. as muttified ever again

>#walkawayfromniggers

Attached: big laff.jpg (640x401, 72.37K)