How did your life perspective change due to the pandemic

How did your life perspective change due to the pandemic

Attached: kissing_ger.jpg (1160x773, 201.36K)

niggers are going to work hard to spread the virus

K but what website is that?

Also what pandemic? Swine flu?

that 1sties live in a state of high freedom and wealth so hard that they ask for trouble and revolt for absurd reasons. Like Hyperboreans from Conan their lives are boring so they try to find things to excite themselves.
the whole mask thing being political

You used to be able to hide your power level and play along.

Now that they're forcing you to put shit in your body, I'm not sure how possible that is anymore.

Attached: goebbels-sad.png (442x537, 245.98K)

The what?

I used to just think our elites were incompetent boobs trying to line their pockets during their terms above all else
During early covid when they undermined the pandemic and outright denied it at times, allowing direct flights from Wuhan to major cities here carelessly and only when it was too late did they lock us the fuck down for 2 years did I realize they're genuinely evil
They WANTED it to arrive here so they could justify all kinds of emergency acts (rubber laws) and since then all kinds of policies have been getting passed at warp speed with no opposition whatsoever, those that protest having their bank accounts frozen
They look like retards, and make no mistake they are retards, but like retards they possess retard strength

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST06-1.jpg (658x989, 154.21K)

That memorandum 200 (1976), is far too tame. We need to cut harder. Wipe out Africa, take out the ones who can be used as modern-day farm equipment, make them work in McDonalds, or Subway. Cull the entire Indian subcontinent, except those who are good at maths, work for microsoft or can just about stitch Java libraries together. Continue allowing the Chinese to execute political prisoners.

Hopefully within 10 years the population will be below 1billion.

>Wipe out Africa, take out the ones who can be used as modern-day farm equipment, make them work in McDonalds, or Subway.
No, either leave them be or go all the way

>everything can be taken away from you on a whim
>stop relying on anything that can be taken away from you
work, housing, friends, food, healthcare, etc.

Attached: Václav Havel_Power of the Powerless_IV.jpg (3310x2340, 1.36M)

blacks for pleasure user, and menial labour; I heard your wife likes her bull.

Attached: frog-gun.jpg (469x452, 91.1K)

Attached: 1661850616128627.jpg (750x413, 41.95K)

>SLIDE THREAD

You won't be alone

Attached: together.jpg (724x915, 1M)

can we all report this fucker for spamming?

I realized most Whites are really just non-violent niggers.

>non-violent niggers
that's like saying a giraffe with a short neck

soi, there's loads of non-violent niggers,they're like animals. You just train them and keep them like any other pet. If you're not an extremely peacefully man, (though capable of much calculated violence), and you have time on your hands, that needs to change.

>there's loads of non-violent niggers

Attached: doubt.jpg (500x500, 28.28K)

I used to dislike people before most everyone is a self-centered idiot with tremendous lack of self-awareness or long term planning.
But I kept saying "You barely know most people, you're just being judgemental."

I also genuinely believed that the smartest, most savvy people rose through the ranks to positions of power so even if their goals were somehow selfish, the majority still benefitted from their guidance. Like a king who takes care of his kingdom, not because he gives a shit about the peasants but because it's his property. It sucks, but at least the peasants know they'll be taken care of.

Then the pandemic happened.

Nobody gave a shit about anyone else, they just cared about themselves, which would make sense if we were talking about a life or death situation, but actually fights because of fucking toilet paper? Are you kidding me?
Or the ridiculous amount of perishable goods that were bought and then thrown away a few weeks later, because nobody knows what to buy in these situations.

The best example had to be the fucking masks. Their entire purpose was to catch snot and water particles that carry the virus and thus prevent the wearer from spreading it around in case he was infected.
That's all there was to it and that's all that had to be explained to the population at large. BUT FUCK THAT! LET'S MAKE THIS A RELIGIOUS GARMENT INSTEAD!
You were surrounded by idiots that thought masks were for their protection, who demanded you used one even if you were alone.
Meanwhile you had the other side of fucking morons talking about virus being too small for the cloth masks to pick up, when virus don't float in the air without a medium like water droplets.
Nobody gave a shit to actually understand what the masks were for and no government ever made a serious attempt at explaining it.
It was the holy garment all must wear or the cuck muzzle that does absolutely nothing.

The best part however, was seeing the "leadership" that most countries have and finally realizing Dilbert got something right for once.
They made it perfectly obvious overtime that absolutely nobody had any fucking idea what was going on or how they were going to handle this.
Ventilators this, lockdowns that, use the masks, don't use the masks, you'll be fined if you don't use the masks, vaccines are too early, vaccines are mandatory.
Rules changed everyday not because "the science changed" but because they had no solution so far and decided to try something new in the hopes that this might be the one thing that helps.

It reminds me of some mythological histories in Europe like the many different means to expell a vampire. In the end, the story isn't about the rules to fighting vampires. It's about methods to fight colera black pague or some other disease at the time and everyone being so desperate they'd try anything and tell these stories to pretend they actually have any control over something they clearly don't understand.

I've come to accept conspiracy theories are a cope by people that would rather believe there's a cabal of highly inteligent and dangerous people ruling the world as long as they have an actual plan, than to accept their leaders are just incompetent morons that only care about lining their pockets with more cash and every bad policy isn't a satanic ritual. It's just what those morons believe will make them richer.

I'm not even ruling out the elites being blood drinking satanic pedophiles, that'd actually follow too since it's just what an absolute moron would believe if he wanted to get rich and live forever or some other stupid goal.