Kiely Rodni and friends (colourised)

So this picture has been floating a while for a bit, found it on twitter personally. Ran it through an AI colorizer (a few of them actually this is just one of them).

Photo was allegedly taken and posted at 4:06AM and that's 100% Sami.

Lowkey there's blood coming out of Keilys nose quite obviously and the AI had issues even giving her a skin tone.

Ran the VIN number of Kielys car and its got grey interior and google images match this perfectly - so this is her car unless someone else had an exact dupe. There are some pretty solid schematics of it online so how the heck did she end up in the boot yo?

> Did these girls pose and take selfies with a corpse.
>Leaning towards yes

Attached: Hotpot.png (412x512, 296.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/22/kiely-rodni-body-missing-car-california-truckee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kiely rodni doesnt exist

imagine giving a shit.

The USA has a corpse as president.

Is this a schizo thread?
Not sure cus I have no idea who this girls are or what faggot op "one post by this id" is trying to convey

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/22/kiely-rodni-body-missing-car-california-truckee

>“I know that she wasn’t in the right mindset or state to drive. And if she were to have driven, she wouldn’t have made it far,” Smith told KOVR-TV.

Bitch killed herself

Who?
Honestly I'm tired of young white whores getting into stupid situations
Why is this even posted here
If you disappeared she wouldn't be shilling for you, shed by earning free fentanyl by sucking nigger dick

Thats not a 2013 Honda CRV

Attached: 2013_honda_cr_v_rearseat.jpg (640x480, 41.09K)

Ryan upchurch just posted a video saying its all fake

Nah it's the same interior, what am I missing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-235959_Gallery.jpg (1080x824, 419.95K)

>“Tracking underwater is an extremely difficult thing to do,” said Sam Brown, with the Nevada county sheriff’s office. “A lot of this equipment is high end, very expensive, and you have to have a lot of practice and expertise.”
Hire cops with a nigger level iq; what could go wrong?

The headrests are wrong
The CRV center console has a folded headrest, OP's image does not
The CRV has vertical headrests, OP's image has them folded wrapping down around the seat itself.

Who gives a shit about some dead roastie? Take your white knighting ass to reddit

you clicked on this link you fucking tough guy act ass clown

Any Forums will say none of this girls are old enough to be breeded

Attached: 1633717579275.gif (480x360, 772.43K)

>link
Just stop user

>link
You need to go back to wherever you're faggot ass came from

hey assclown link is the correct term here.

And a street shitting monkee as Vice President

What link did I click on, kike?