Why can't I get a girlfriend?

I just don't get it Any Forums
I'm hard working, honest, in fit shape... I should have zero problems getting a gf

Yet, all these women would rather go for abusive assholes, criminals, drug dealers

Society is unironically going to collapse, because women these days only choose the most dysfunctional men

Attached: Fuk.jpg (848x565, 27.17K)

Are you masculine? Do you carry yourself with an air of dominance and superiority? Are you aggressive? Despite what the tranny faggots on this board may say, these are not "nigger qualities." This is how real men comport themselves.

Because dating is about compatiblility and love, not PUA "I'm.so masculine" bullshit.
Stop viewing a relationship as a goal and start viewing finding a compatible woman. As a goal

i was never fit but im tall have great hair and a great face
i carry myself in a way that is somewhat arrogant while still being approachable and funny with a bit of autism but so far that has served me well
one thing i never got however is why everyone directly picks up my well off family background its not like im wearing a rolex or like im flexing yet they do

You have to get out there, man. I go to the gym not only to train my ass off (because I do), I also socialize there at least a little bit. Say hello to the people (women and men) you see there a couple of times a week. Strike conversations.
Now do that in every aspect of your life. But you have to be outside to do that, kek. Talk with people, show them youre funny. Or serious. Or easy going. There will be some woman that likes whatever you do, trust me on that. If you like her or not, thats another question. But you have to get out there.

>Society is unironically going to collapse

This is how I know you're an NON-PLAYER or NON-SOUL character . You act like all these things are new to you and to the world . They are not . It's been only 100 years since the last global scale atrocity and the renewal just recently started in Ukraine, but yet again, there is nothing new, never was, never will be .

> Why can't I get a girlfriend?

Multiple reasons, your first mission must be to find the scale at which you're targeted or labeled outsider . Once you find the exact level at which you're hated by your environment, you must A move to another city, country, planet, universe or B ........ there is not B, if you don't have the resources to leave your environment, you simply deal with it until you die and do the things you like meanwhile .

>I'm hard working

It doesn't matter how hard you work, I checked the note of a 19yo girl from the ATM, she had awful god amount of money in her card, I doubt she worked for them .

>fit shape

Muscles and how they come and go is a source of esoteric and schizo mind viruses, also Any Forums is mostly Any Forums, the only one who will say something nice about your muscles is your male friends, your grandpa, your trainer, and the faggot at the bar, women only care about accelerationism bullshit social status, media outrage, real life outrage and further ways of attracting attention, by being a chaotic destructive criminal whom nobody will put in jail cause everyone is too busy fucking them and by everyone I mean chad

Advice start stalking on Instagram in search for based girls you just can go in anti immigration and other based channels and search for your cutie viking gf trust me based girls are too smart to use tinder... Go to Sweden nationalism or something like that watch the followers starts following and if she follows you back after a while post a pic of yourself then after a while a story and then if she liked your posts and you think she's into you message her but don't be the funny guy because they will see you as a friend

And by chad I mean

> short
> bald
> rich
> daddy type
> has whorish daughter
> has whorish co-workers
> is probably involved in human trafficking
> is attracted to young boys cause it's surrounded 24/7 by girls

fpbp.

Are you going to be able to protect your family from assholes and criminals if society actually collapses?
No, because you're an emasculated beta cuck with a looser mindset who blames everyone else instead of growing up.

If you're going for decent women they won't be interested in dysfunctional assholes. And if the women around you actually are just interested in assholes, and you're not just making excuses, then you need to stop pursuing women like that.
Either way it's on you to make your situation better.
At this point you're no better than a feminist roastie who can't find a boyfriend because "all men are bad"

I'm/fit/ and know martial arts
But I just find it stupid that you have to go full dark triad to get a girl these days
If women really cared about society they would choose good, upstanding men

Obsessing about GFs like you do must be the most cringe shit ever. I am a man and I won't even respect you or hire you etc. if a saw you in irl. Disgusting weak fuck.

Attached: key.jpg (1636x1264, 498.71K)

>WAAAAAAH WHY CANT I GET A GIRLFRIEND?!
Obviously the problem is you you faggot. Fix yourself and stop blaming others.

Attached: 1661440352996522.png (302x271, 88.42K)

Ugly people get married to each other all the time. You guys might need to lower your standards.

>women these days only choose the most dysfunctional men
women dont choose

And just to make it clear, the problem is not your lacking means to get a gf, the problem is you being a weak faggot and whining about it.

turbotard advise
social media useage is a redflag

Desperation is a sticking cologne.

Everyone expects it to collapse, which is precisely why it won’t. Lose the defeatist attitude. My gf knows I visit Any Forums, she calls me “fixated” on details around the house. Yes, I may be autistic in that sense. But she won’t leave me because she knows most men these days have 0 work ethic. Don’t do shit. Spend all of their money. Play gaymes or whatever. I’ll be financially independent by 35 with a nice house while most people will wage slave until they’re dead. Whatever. Stop being such a defeatist loser. Being a mildly psychopathic autist is actually an advantage

Attached: 875EC35B-97EE-43AC-9468-68C1FB0BCEC3.jpg (640x464, 47.53K)

That is for sure true. When I go to the gym, most of the times I look "dangerous". As in, tanktop or hoodie. Cap on. Everything tight, mostly dark. My now GF (who I meet in the gym, kek) always tells me how "dangerous" I look/ed and how she loves that. I will never understand, but its true.

You're ugly

ye, that is basically what I have done.
this works, we have a kid now

If you go to shamballah and do drugs you’ll get a gf easily
Will she just use you for drugs/getting high? Yeah but she’d just use you for your money or status instead
Not all women are bad, but I’d say 80% are just there to use you

Stop chasing crazy chicks who go for criminals, retard.

If you have two nickels to rub together and no kids single moms flock to you, although they make intentions very clear when they ask for gas/babysitting money on the second date.

Tf that means you want me to belive that being on social media is gay?
I literally find all my ex girlfriends on social media

Because they haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 1638319962344.jpg (636x900, 86.92K)

I have my waifus

Attached: 1655882984735.gif (500x520, 377.93K)

why not just go full dark triad then if what you are currently doings not working out. whats stopping you

You will never be nordic you have a small dick you are a fag you live in babylon

Hrs probably trying to be himself and not some character

Displaying those qualities will only work if you aren't a manlet

OP i look in the "bargain bin" for girls. so usually i find girls that aren't super pretty or are slightly chubby I have no issues with dating them. Really hot girls don't give me the time of day, I have fucked a few but that's it. I want a serious relationship
but that's most women in the west

Well you could try asking any of the girls in your circle of friends/hobby out on a date. If you don't have any friends or hobbies then get some. If after that you still can't get a woman, try leaving the country for a while to somewhere without as much western bullshit.

idk pal, they're not even real to me anymore, I don't understand them, they have so many hangups and baggage and unacceptable shit, yet somehow they still posture like they're above you, I'll just be glad to get tfo of this existence someday, if it's just nothing, then great, it's better than a reality where your genetic companion wants you dead 24/7 and can't tell you why