Toothpaste literally turns you into a drooling retard

>In 2014, fluoride was documented as a neurotoxin that could be hazardous to child development, along with 10 other industrial chemicals, including lead, arsenic, toluene, and methylmercury.
>The researchers measured fluoride levels in 299 women during pregnancy and in their children between the ages of 6 and 12 years. They tested cognitive ability at the ages of 4 years and between 6 and 12 years. Higher levels of fluoride were associated with lower scores on IQ tests.

Not only does fluoride turn you into a brain-broken drooling retard, but it also grinds down your enamel, making your teeth more susceptible to decay. Ever wondered why 60 IQ niggers in Africa have near flawless dental health despite their tooth brushing routine consisting of chewing on a stick once a week? Because they don't chow on $1 sugary goy slop feasts and remove heir enamel with chemical-infused grinding paste thrice a day.

Attached: Retard paste.png (1920x1080, 827.78K)

>study
>researchers
>the experts say
>the data
Go back

Id rather use toothpaste that actually tastes good than chew on a stick

Yes you didn't know that ?

I want to know how our ancestors kept their teeth clean despite not brushing ever. Was it their clean diet?

>t. drooling retard
You know, just because reddirtors captured science and made it their religion doesn't mean it's not real, right? Fucking mutts, man.

Look at the ingredients, you think all that sciencey bullshit was in food? It’s not just the diet but the ingredients. There are people in Eastern Europe and beyond that don’t brush ever and have great looking teeth. This is your curse

Pic rel is what I use. Fluoride free.
Retarded, calcified pineal gland fluoride head.

Attached: -.jpg (1000x1000, 71.37K)

>Hurr durr, stop brushing your teeth goyim.
They drink shit tons of tea which has hundreds of times the fluoride content as you brushing your teeth. Except when you brush you spit the shit out and don't ingest most of it.

Are you retarded?

Take the antifungal pill. No fluoride toothpaste and put 2 drops of Sweet Fennel Essential Oil on the brush right before you put it in your mouth.

Cavities are caused by fungus.

I was aware of the flouride shit years ago and switched my toothpaste accordingly. I just don’t cry about it on the internet making faggy Reddit science threads like you do

So, why are you trying to subvert my thread if you agree with it? Disingenuous faggot.

Sick of scientism. Fucking cult who worships data and Satanists like Fauci.

I pike CloSys mouth was. Has chlorine dioxide, fuckin strong oxidant that BTFO's proteins but is super gentle on mucus membranes in your mouth. Regardless if cavities are caused by fungus or bacteria brushing with closys mouth rinse will kill it. Don't buy the closys toothpaste, it sucks and has abrasives in it. The plain ir mint flavored bottle of liquid is the shit you want.

Then why are you shitting up a thread that was made to warn people against it, you fucking faggot.

Yes but you don't swallow the toothpaste do you, you fucking spastic

Attached: 1627163017864.png (650x648, 137.69K)

So there's actually really good dental studies and records from the Pacific islands.

Prior to white settlement, the islanders would eat predominantly fish and root vegetables like yams but mostly.. fish and sea animals. Their teeth were perfect, no dental issues, no wisdom tooth issues etc..

Once we got there and introduced sugar and processed food the decline was insane because they'd never brushed before.

It's entirely diet related. Switch to a zero sugar, carnivore (mostly) diet and you can actually effectively stop brushing

nigger people died like crazy of a simple tooth infection once we all started consuming vast quantities of sugar, european nobles were suffering like mad, sugar is the disease

Gums and soft tissues absorb it

Your gums directly absorb it into your bloodstream, plus it's inevitable to not ingest trace amounts of it.

how does chewing tobacco work? or tinctures? you don't swallow those either.

it's bad food
sugary, sticky, acidic (sugar is acidic too), etc.
melts your teeth, causes bacteria to grow
also they inject food with the specific bacteria that eats enamel

I never ate sweets as a kid because my parents aren't retarded and I had no cavities for a long time and I rarely brushed my teeth, my teeth were covered in cheese, you know what I mean? dental cheese

No, look it up retard

If you aren't a retard, you spit the toothpaste out after brushing your teeth.

>not a single link posted

Schizos dont even try to be honest they literally attempt to decieve others into their delusions it's so disrespectful and weak

The trace amounts don't do anything.

welcome to Any Forums

So, your argument consists of whataboutism (hurr durr A contains fluoride but so does B) and that fluoride isn't absorbed into the bloodstream via your gums. That makes you a fucking retard.

Got a link for all that green texting you did op?

Im a father. I give my kids fluoride free toothpaste. But i know its in our water too. Need a filter for that.