What a relief, looks like you racist schizophrenic assholes were wrong AGAIN

What a relief, looks like you racist schizophrenic assholes were wrong AGAIN.

Attached: 3DD5541E-EF29-42A1-8C6D-EFE5E1CAE7F4.jpg (1170x1295, 89.13K)

She’s right though, it’s not covid 19 they get but a multitude of other diseases and cancers :O

The five people with Covid at my tiny hospital are all vaxxed tho.. so? I’m confused.

anti vaxxers btfo again

Literally impossible

Prove it

>4/1/21
Still funny. And demonic.

Probably because COVID isn’t real and all the cases of it are vaccine side effects. Btw you CAN transmit vaccine side effects whilst still producing spike proteins via shedding.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard, I literally caught covid from my double vaxxed parents.

That's funny, I'm one of the two unvaxxed at my work place, but all the vaxxies keep getting the coof. I'm not sick, so who is spreading it?

Cant trust a goddamn thing the mainstream media prints. At best they just print a correction at some point in the future. OOPS! sorry jeez! we made an error.

>Yeah but imagine how bad it would be if they weren't vaxxed

I love it when they say that

Attached: main-qimg-b9d5f8fe3b3ef70c0e1daf38e938ef69.jpg (300x325, 43K)

>post a lie told a year ago
>get a you
>congrats

> fortune.com

Attached: 1641303132405.jpg (720x459, 36.53K)

Look at that face...
These scammy motherfuckers don't have any idea what they're talking about
They read the script, that's all
Fucking frauds - all of them
>oH ThE VAxXieS DOn-
Yeah, I really don't fucking care anymore
Eat my shit and choke, kike

Attached: 1635726663635.jpg (1170x1599, 183.96K)

Those have nothing to do with covid. Just to imply that it makes you a flat earther science denier. Did you take your 5th jab or you kill grannies by walking around and breathing like a sociopath?

Attached: 1631007092670.jpg (960x935, 95.08K)

mom said its my turn to post it next time

Ya they do

I’m in a house full of vaxxed retards and they have no brain and got me sick as a dog for about two week because they transferred their Chinese aids flu to me
I ended up with bronchitis for two more weeks after I got over the Chinese aids flu

Tl;dr ?
They’re full of shit I personally got Covid from a vax nigger family member

Attached: 67B6DBE4-96E9-4A57-9458-C7D5EF321B39.png (300x300, 59.98K)

The fuck is that supposed to be?
He looks like a giant buttplug

>Prove it
Officials said it so it's undeniable truths. This is how science work.

Listen to the "science" goy!
Look at this hag
They're laughing at you

Attached: image_2022-08-30_083848290.png (812x606, 239.22K)

Finally some good news. Antivaxxers BTFO by science once again!!!

amogus

He is a responsible science accepter citizen. A true hero. He saved your life faggot! Your welcome!

>Believeing mainstream media shit on twitter
Kek
I know multiple vaxxtard who have still gotten the coof. So ive literally seen this headline debunked in my personal life in front of my own two eyes.

Sorry I’ve been living out in a woods for the last 2 years but even I know this is patently false. Do real people actually believe this?

Attached: BF4BF950-568B-460D-B74A-111081246260.jpg (585x426, 53.64K)

Twitter users believe anything the screen tells them.

>Covid exists
The narrative is succeeding.

The hero nobody asked for
The hero nobody wanted
It's lonely at the top
The unsung hero buys his adult diapers
Secure in his inflatable buttplug, the hero knows he saved my grandma

I am sure you know but OPs post is a joke as it is from 2021 and of course those who are vaccinated can spread the virus

The only person I know personally who officially died from the virus and related complications was fully vaccinated at the time she died. She was of normal health in her 50s with average preexisting conditions as most women in their 50s are likely to have. Most everyone I know has had the virus but only that one has died or even hospitalized